Kelly Services
3,061 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Great People, Steady Work
Document Review Attorney (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 27, 2015
Clear expectations, friendly staff, great consistency in job placement.

I've been with them on-and-off for several years.

Typical projects are at least 40 hours per week with optional overtime.
temporary job service
RBC - Research Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: no local boss
Description Position Purpose:

Play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service.

They provide first level escalation for customer issues and assist in the supervision, coaching and training of other Front End Associates by participating in the training of new Cashiers and utilizing all available tools to coach and develop other Cashiers.
Professional.
Computer Processor (Former Employee), Tallahassee FlMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Helping other coworkers
Cons: Had a limit of a time with different companies.
Kelly Services is a company that always kept an eye for the employees. If they see something wrong they will directly come to you and sit you down. Or you have the option to come to them and tell them what you don't feel right about. The working pace was always calm. No drama nor talking. They gave us the perfect training for typing and professional dress code. The hardest part was always the challenge of having to learn something in a fast paste. But I always loved challenges. I loved having to do things fast in this Job. They assigned me to IMAGE API. An awesome Job! Love working with computers and helping out other sections.
It was a Temporary Job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 27, 2015
Pros: I had a job
Cons: I did not know how long I would have a job.
I was a Temporary Employee, so I filled in where necessary. I scanned, copied and filed blue prints. I learned how to read blue prints. I do not know the management. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part was I didn't know how long the assignment would last. The most enjoyable was working with people I liked.
Professional
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
Learning how to adapt with different level grades of students.
Education and following through with the children. Education is important and guiding children in a positive direction is very rewarding.
felt professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: extreme calls coming in
handling of many phone calls. learned use of computer,coworkers were great, hardest part was travel time getting there
Productive workplace with friendly coworkers
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: friendly workplace
Cons: no lesson plans at times
A typical day at work included facilitating groups on a daily basis to enhance student learning in the absence of their teacher. Also if a lesson plan was not available, I constructed my own enabling students to remain productive throughout their class time. A daily log was left for the teacher as well.
Temp job. Duties well laid out. Easy to start and finish job goals.
Intern computer programmer (Former Employee), Whitehall, MIMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Job duties well laid out.
Cons: You have to leave a good company when temp time line done.
This was a great out of college experience. You get a first hand experience in what the job takes to get it done. I did Cobol Y2K changes and got to work with many program leaders.
Great Company
Service Operations Manager (Current Employee), Columbus OhMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Work a lot of hours
Excellent work enviorment. Strong supportive managment team. Room for growth with good work ethic and dedication. Strong training program for all levels of workforce.
Great understanding of diverse skills.
Administrative Diversity. (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great job, to match my skills with available positions.
Cons: Newer job placement reps not as caring about placement.
I learned about Law, as Clerk of Courts, Law enforcement, Maricopa
County, Arizona and Judicial Associates Trial Courts.

Co workers were from around the world.

Hardest part, when files are misfiled and Judge has to wait.

The various assumptions of law, can be dispelled working in
these enviornments.
Great to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Saint PetersburgMarch 25, 2015
Fun, engaging and active in building your career. Kelly offers some of the best assignments I have ever worked for. I always learned something when on assignment.
Road Warrior
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Mid-westMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Good perdiem, great team and some nice places to see.
Cons: To much on the road .
I work in a crew of 4 (1 lead,2 techs and lpn) in hospitals in the mid-west on iv pumps as a field service technician for 14 months.It was Hospira pum 1 and 3 iv pump that was remediated.
I worked three positions and only got paid for ONE...
Cash Management & Accounts Rec & Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora COMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Started at decent wage...until I found out I was doing three jobs...
Cons: High turn over at Kelly offices, dont seem to care about working conditions of staff
Company only cares about making money off of you....internally high turnover at Kelly itself..4 different contacts in four months at onsite office..wanted out of placement due to VERY unprofessional work environment...very little support....I gave the new Kelly employees more support on adapting to their new positions than they gave me added to doing at least 2 peoples jobs under very hostile working environment..
Good provider of job skills
Technical Specialist II (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 24, 2015
good place to start a career when you are not exactly sure what you want to do as there many opportunities available for you

great with providing training to contract employees
Not a good workplace.
Client Partner/Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 24, 2015
Unrealistic Expectations, Micro-Management, and needs to change a lot of things to become a successful organization in the smaller divisions.
Enjoyed working for Kelly Services
Examiner I (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 24, 2015
Kelly Services was a great place to work. They cared about their employees. I had no problem with Kelly Services. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people. The assignment was a great assignment, but they put a young lady in management that did not have any interpersonal skills and she started getting rid of everyone she thought was too friendly to the clients. I think I saved many lives while in this position at the Unemployment Office when the economy fell.
Test Evaluator/Team Leader
Team Leader (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: part time, seasonal, good supervisors
Cons: tedious
I work seasonally for Kelly Services as a Team Leader for test evaluation. The supervisors are very easy to work for. The work is pretty steady and I have moved up in the company while I have worked here. Some people find the work tedious but I do not mind it.
Great Employment Agency to help find suitable match for both the employer and myself.
Office Assistant/customer service (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly, easy placement
Cons: Possibly only temp work
With Kelly Services, it was about finding talent that matched what the employer needed. All three parties are happy when a match is found. There is no wondering if you're cut out for a job. It really is a great way to begin a working relationship.
n/a
Senior Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee), Georgetown, KYMarch 23, 2015
Currently have not worked long enough within organization to provide an accurate assessment of the organization and/or my position.
Friendly Staff
Customer Service (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the hours worked
Cons: the rude customers
Assigned a great job, I was trained well in inbound calling. The management was very professional. The hardest part of the job was the customers that were called.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries