Kelly Services
3,217 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Funnnnnn
OnStar Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 20, 2015
Assisting customers was my favorite part of working here.. I made a few friends, Management i give 5 stars. I loved this place.
Found me a job quickly.
NC Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte NCMay 20, 2015
The company found me a job that I liked, and they contacted me periodically to make sure that I was happy with my assignment.
Great Temporary Job if you like working with children
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Dothan, ALMay 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible work days
Cons: Children can be very bratty
Got the chance to see what it is like to work as a teacher. Although there was online training, it couldn't prepare me for working in the classroom. The greatest part is the job is extremely flexible as you get to choose the days you work. The hardest part is never knowing where you will get to work next as most jobs are posted the day the teacher is out.
Achitech A Fun place to work
production line at Achitech (Former Employee), ShermanMay 20, 2015
Pros: breaks every 2 hours and a monthly luncheon
Cons: no healthcare
Worked the production line, capping bottles
was taught different things on the line such as packing and pallatizing
the manager were great and caring people
the co-workers were great everyone worked as a team
don't think that there was a hard part of the job
enjoyed being there daily.
very personable company
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 20, 2015
I enjoyed working with this company. They were very helpful in providing guidance. This is an agency that helped in job placement, so it was a great starting place.
Stable Company
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 19, 2015
Pros: Fortune 100 Company
Cons: Long hours for less money
Kelly Services has been around for years. It had some great qualities/values but some antiquated rules. I didn't find it to be a company that allowed me to grow.
Helpful people!
Pipeline Inspector (Former Employee), Freeport, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: none
My time at Kelly was short lived, but while I was there they did an excellent job in dealing with any issues I had. The pay and benefits were fair.
Flexible hours
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), JacksonsvilleMay 19, 2015
A typical day working in the school system is very difficult when trying to teach to a class who sometimes do not listen because of the students give the subs a difficult time in following directions which is given by permanent teacher. The thing I like most about this job is that you could pick which schools you would like to go to and if you wanted to work full or part time.
Very understanding and helpful company.
Seasonal Senior Lead (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYMay 19, 2015
Pros: High hourly pay
Cons: Temporary position
Typical day: I would attend and host pre work meetings, review associate/operation production in 2 hour intervals and insure that all priority tasks were completed before the end of the shift.

What I learned: I was able to learn the culture, values and operations of 2 different companies (Kelly and Ebay).

Management and co-workers: Extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Hardest part of the job: Learning new systems, operations, procedures and policies.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Customer satisfaction.
Clerical worker (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Kelly is a leader in the temporary employment field and they did not disappoint in my experience with them. I worked in varied work environments and one of my last assignments with them led to being employed full-time by ophthalmologists. I loved the Kelly experience, thinking back on my time with them with fond memories.
their not as there for you as they should be
Production Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSMay 19, 2015
Pros: High pay, Vacation time
Cons: Health care, Breaks
A typical day is hearing about production heading to the line. i learned a lot about myself and also new skills. Management was not so nice but my co- workers were the nicest . the hardest part about the job was dealing with the supervisors. the most enjoyable part was time to go.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 19, 2015
a typical day at work is usually steady. each day is different.
i learn something new on each job.
management is helpful.
coworkers are friendly. you always make a new work buddy.
i have not experienced anything to difficult at any job.
the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and or talk to people from different walks of life.
Productive and fun to work with besides when work needs to be done.
Production Operator (Former Employee), DextechMay 18, 2015
Pros: holiday lunches
Cons: breaks
I will complete daily task. I learned that communication is the key to success with your team. As a leader producing and instructing should be number one priority. My co-workers should perform the same amount of production everyday and complete task in a certain amount of time. The hardest part of the job is carrying to much weight. The most enjoyable part of the job is organizing and unloading truck and even separating merchandise on pallets.
Great company to work for.
In house Temp (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 18, 2015
I got to learn many different parts of the staffing recruiting process, including but not limited to; conducting interviews, out sourcing, data entry in KSN, and job placement.
Temporary Agency gave me excellent jobs but not permanent
Off ice and Data Entry Personnel (Former Employee), Euless, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: good agency
Cons: part time positions
different positions not a permanent working service but had several positions and enjoyed each one never made permanent. Was capable of doing any job they sent me too.
Job site was very hot
Industrial Housekeeping (Former Employee), Perryville, MOMay 18, 2015
Pros: I got pd every week
Cons: Working conditions
I enjoyed both of the jobs I have had with Kelly Services. The only problem, was It was very hot in the facility where I worked.
Not the best
Office and Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Bourbonnais, ILMay 17, 2015
Have a tough time in getting the types of jobs I would like to be assigned to. Mostly warehouse, and really nobody gets permanent placement.
Fun traveling experience
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2015
Being a contractor for Kelly Services was a great business experience. This job including traveling up and down the east coast to different hospitals to install new equipment as well as present an inservice over the new equipment. I worked alongside doctors and nurses as well as sales representatives.
Workplace togetherness
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2015
Pros: Snacks provided, able to take your kid on the weekend
Cons: breaks, cafeteria
I enjoyed working with the Employees, I was a Contractor, THe enjoyable part was you could work at your own pace. The hardest part was working with the Distributors
Good management
Technical support representative (Former Employee), IndianapolisMay 17, 2015
Good management, nice teamwork environment. Down time for research was adequate, the supervisors were very helpful. The contract leads are very knowledgeable.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries