Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,243 reviews matching the search
great working for them
General warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTAugust 18, 2017
I was impressed with how fast they got me a job but wasn't impressed with when I needed another job I got the ring around pretty much . only worked one job with them .
Poor management
Substitute Teacher, Administrative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2017
I worked at Kelly Services because I was trying to maintain a job to pay my bills while taking care of my child. I think the management was poor as well.
Pros
Great impressions.
Cons
Poor management. Lack of pay
seemed like a toss and forget placement for me
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2017
very little check up or contact with manager. attempted to call numerous times about simple topics like work shirts and never received any replies or even an email.
Kelly
Sr. Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 18, 2017
Kelly Services was a great company to work for. I enjoyed the competitive edge and learning new approaches to resolving issues and how to maintain and meet client needs.
Great place to go for temporary work.
Mortgage Banker (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 18, 2017
Kelly Services is a very professional temporary agency. They assist you through the complete process and provided additional help when needed. They are Great!
Great
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 18, 2017
kellys service is a great job to work at i had and opertunity to grow but the hours was not working so i had to let it go but other then that its a great company
Friendly & great work place
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 18, 2017
Friendly & great workplace environment. People are easy to talk to & will help any way that they can. Polite & always there to answer any questions & will find out the answer if they need too.
Fun workplace in office
Lean Tool Analyst (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXAugust 18, 2017
Needs better structure for analyst. Great place to work with great employees and bosses. Very good scheduled work and also overtime is available during turnarounds.
not what i expected
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 18, 2017
i was under the impression that I would be guaranteed a job; not true. NO benefits, POOR pay, POOR communication, POOR training. They do not accommodate or tend to your needs. You are worked to death for little pay. No advancement or raises.
variety
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSAugust 18, 2017
Kelly offers a variety of positions that can better help narrow ones search for job that will be more fulfilling when deciding on a permanent position.
Pros
variety
Cons
pay
kelly services
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mason City, IAAugust 17, 2017
they try to find the right fit for the job your looking for. friendly place to work and dealing with is great.............................................
productive and fun work place safe professional and well rounded company
Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXAugust 17, 2017
Kelly services was the best company i have ever worked for / I only worked a contract job with them and once it was complete i found other employment. Kelly is known for taking care of business and their team is a priority
Pros
good people good company good all around
Cons
contracts cause employees to have to travel and move around a lot
Good environment, needed updates on computers
Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 17, 2017
Temporary services assigned to the ODC Romulus worked midnights worked a lot of overtime. Fast paced data entry. Did not directly work at Kelly Services.
Part time
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 17, 2017
Working for Kelly Services was a great part time job for those who need flexibility, or attending school, or as a second job. Kelly Services also provided decent pay.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Temporary
Wonderful Staffing Company
project coordinator and administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 17, 2017
The staff at Kelly are great and very helpful. I went through a few jobs before I found my spot. Again, great place to work or to see work through, Thank you
Pros
Great Communication
Review
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 17, 2017
Manager was not a great manager. Wanted me to come in to work off the books and not get paid for my time. Wanted me to come in on weekends and do extra work - I was not a salary employee to be making this request. Manager wanted to keep his pay low.
Temporary fix for employment
Production (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 16, 2017
Number of years ago. Served the purpose of my needs at the time. My overall experience working for the agency was mostly positive. Had variety of assignments.
temp agency - make no mistake
various Administrative Assistant and other office (Former Employee) –  troy, miAugust 16, 2017
do not compare to a 'contract house'. contractors are respected whereas 'temps' are the lowest of the low. This employer just perpetuates this. They do not have your back and never will. nature of the beast. Good if you already are set up financially and just looking for 'something to do'.
Pros
good for retirees or bored people that are financially independent
Cons
everything
Quick and Easy
Web Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 16, 2017
Kelly Services placed us at a large organization in a role that was needed, but due to the amount of people hired to do the job, the call volume decreased. Other than that, they were a wonderful company to work for.
verygood
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 16, 2017
overall Kelly services is good and I would recommend any body to work with them. The staff is great and some of the jobs are really great. The pay of some of the jobs are good
Pros
overall good
Cons
not to many jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.