Kelly Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 6,183 reviews matching the search
Good resource for job hunting
Contract / Claims Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2016
Kelly Services is a good place to go through to find a job however I would suggest looking for a straight to permanent employment through them. It's a little stressful knowing you could be removed from that contract at any moment. However, they are good about providing benefits like some vacation time as well as insurance coverage.
Pros
Good resource for job hunting
Cons
Cotract jobs don't give the benefits of permanant work
good
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 21, 2016
Kelly's temp services is a good temp company to work for they try to keep there employees working. The staff are friendly and easy to work with in finding work.
travel easy
DATA ENTRY CLERKII / Various Positions held (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL / atlanta, gaJuly 21, 2016
Planning and organizing information collection and management , problem solving, attention to detail, decision making skills, communication skills, confidentiality, ability to work under pressure, prepare compile and sort documents for data entry, check source documents for accuracy , update data and delete unnecessary files, transcribe information into required electronic format. check completed work for accuracy, maintain log books or records of activities and tasks and comply with data intergrity and security supplies.
Pros
upward mobility
Cons
hard to be placed permentaly
Great
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 21, 2016
I liked working for them as a temp they were nice and worked with no madder what I needed. They also found me a job fast and got hired on full time.
Pros
great pay
Cons
The other employees
It was time for me to move on.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 20, 2016
There was no room for growth within the company and I was ready to move forward. Unprofessional coworkers made it that much more stressful.
Truly was an amazing place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2016
Was truly an amazing place with an exceptional work environment going to work while it may have been hard on some days but never without any fun. Management was excellent and very easy to talk to and was always there to help motivate you. Co-workers were nice and made the work life a really great place. The most enjoyable part of being an employee was being part of the engagement team which meant I was able to help motivate my co-workers as well so they didn't get too tired.
Pros
We had games that enabled up to win prizes, we'd also win rewards anytime we accomplished something, whether it be perfect attendance or always staying in the 90% on the metrics.
Cons
There wasn't any room for growth, no pay raises while you moved up positions.
This was a great co.
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCJuly 20, 2016
This was a great co. that allowed me to get a foot in the door that resulted in me getting hired full time at BCBS. I was hired after working through this temp agency for 4 months. was a quick learner and went above and beyond.
As a temp agency they are great
Finance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OH 44144July 20, 2016
Are very good at getting jobs for anyone who is currently unemployed. They sent me to work at American Greeting which was a unique experience that I learned a lot at.
I really enjoy teaching children and working with other teachers.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 20, 2016
I enjoy working with children, however, at times it is difficult dealing with their behaviors.. I love to teach them the curriculum.
I enjoy working and learning from other teachers.

A typical day is getting to know the children and the other teachers and teaching them what is prepared for me by the absent Teacher.

I learn a lot about behaviors, and how to deal with them. I learn teaching skills, what works, what doesn't.

Management at Kelly Services are great. Whenever I need something they are there to answer any questions I have, and help in whatever possible way needed.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult behaviors in children.

The most enjoyable part is connecting with the students. It is wonderful to see a child who doesn't understand a concept, all of the sudden, get it. They become excited to learn more. I it very enjoyable to see.
Pros
Fulfilling to teach and help children understand different subjects.
Cons
Dealing with difficult behaviors in children.
Kelly is a great place to work
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIJuly 19, 2016
What makes Kelly a great place to work are the Kelly employees and managers you get to work with. They really care about what you're doing in your job and what your plans are for the future.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Expensive benefits
Review
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, ILJuly 19, 2016
I worked in a factory, packing paper cups in boxes and moving them down an assembly line. Not hard work, but tiring to stand. Got adequate breaks though, and wish the contract would have lasted longer.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
distance to travel to work
Flexible work
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2016
I had the freedom to work a flexible schedule. A typical day at work, was challenging but rewarding. I learned so many new ways to master different subjects. The management was helpful and supportive. My coworkers was also supportive. The hardest part of the job was the work load. The most enjoyable was getting the work done in a timely manner.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
great agency
phone rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 18, 2016
I had a great experience with this kelly's temp agency nothing bad to say. I had great mangers supervisors.... every one had a great personality.
Diffiult to get in touch with representative after employed.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Pelahatchie, MSJuly 18, 2016
I was not satisfied with a job and was unable to contact my representative, so I found other work on my own. Even though I was in contact with my supervisor at the MS Baking Company, I was let go after missing one day of work simply because my vehicle was not drivable. I let her know on my off day what the problem was, and let her know as soon as I got it fixed. I was told to call my representative before coming back to work, who I could not speak to until the following Monday. Furthermore, causing me to miss not one but two days of work, and thus being fired after doing what I was told to do. Then, at Sanhua the work was set at an extremely slow pace by another worker who had been there awhile. Instead of getting as much work done as possible, he would rather do as little as possible to drag along the day. I was never able to get in touch with my representative, so I found a faster pace of work on my own.
Pros
My representative did find work for me fast.
Cons
He was just not easy to get in touch with. I sent emails, and left voicemails.
Productive relaxed and some fun days
Interest Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2016
A typical day at work some days busy and other days not busy. Contact supervisor when help was needed. Learned about the Global
system, manager was fair and the work was done. The hardest part of the job is when collecting proceeds from the custodians to ensure that the proceeds was credited to the customers accounts.
Pros
Free Coffee and Tea
A typical day at work
Paralegal/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2016
At 8:00 am, upon arrival I received a manifest from the supervisor with a list of all the documents and account transcripts that I will need to be pulled out for copying and reviewing to determine if they are closed or needed to be closed before I shipped them to Jacksonville, FL for archive.
Pros
Great staffs to work with
Cons
Temporary assignment
Fun workplace with a pool table and ping pong table
MECHANICAL CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 18, 2016
Typical day at work, you will process a lot of claims, have had an opportunity to learn new systems and processes and valuable nissan and infiniti mechanical knowledge. Great coworkers, hardest part of the job is very repetitive , not much room for advancement. Best part of the job is the people you work with.
Good experience
Account Talent Manager (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 18, 2016
Kelly offers a great deal of resources and opportunity. Overall, a good company and culture. There is definitely opportunity to develop into various areas - the biggest challenge is the market place and positioning the company as a tier one competitor.
Pros
professional development
Cons
systems not as efficient!
Semi-productive
Returns Processor, Picker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 18, 2016
They work pretty well with necessary schedules but the management is a bit frustrating. They are very "on-top" of things as for call-ins or emailing. Hardly do they pick up the phone.
Pros
Decent pay, flexible, friendly
Cons
no benefits really, not 'on-top' of things
Found Contract Position Quickly
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2016
Kelly Services is a great staffing firm that keeps you informed and finds positions fairly quickly. Staff can be hard to reach during busy times, but typically get back to you through email. Communication with staffing agency is courteous and timely.
Pros
Positions are made available quickly
Cons
Staff can be hard to reach at times