Kelly Services
3,140 reviews

Kelly Services United States Employee Reviews

Productive Work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Hamden, CTApril 27, 2015
Pros: Reputable Company
Cons: No advancement in the company
On a typical work day I would be assigned to substitute at one of the schools that needs a sub.
It would be my responsibility to ensure the students learn the lesson that the teacher has left behind for me to teach.
Accounting Clerk
Accts Receivables/Payables (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 25, 2015
Worked for various companies in various positions for this temporary job agency between jobs, to supplement my income. I worked as inventory clerk, a medical coding clerk in medical field for short time,.
Productive really good environment
Warehouse Coordinator at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals (Former Employee), Guayama, Puerto RicoApril 25, 2015
In charge of the third shift. We have to comply with packaging requirements to comply with the shift production schedule
Really enjoy working with the co-workers
Excellent Experience
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgaApril 24, 2015
Great Company to work for. They provided all the equipment and tools for me to be successful in a work from home environment.
customer service
CSR (Former Employee), rancho cordova, caApril 24, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: assistance
a typical day working at health net is answering inbound calls all day and assisting members with questions regarding their health plans. the most enjoyable part of this type of work is learning about the business, the members, and great co workers.
lots of work opportunities
Clerical (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2015
They were really fast at finding a job for me as soon as I joind the company. The pay was great and everyone was really friendly.
A good source for help finding a job.
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDApril 23, 2015
Kelly Services was a great help to me. They placed me in a temporary position that turned into a permanent position. I recommend this job service source.
it is useful
Machine operator (Former Employee), Woburn, MAApril 23, 2015
good placement agency with understanding and good response to my need. I like working with them and enjoy the management very much.
Subsitute (Current Employee), Opelika, ALApril 23, 2015
Great place to work as a Substitute hiring processes was not long at all its a part time and very flexible if you have family another job or if you are in school.
GOOD COMPANY
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIApril 22, 2015
staffing agency was great especially the location that I was under. The assignments were not long term and you were never guaranteed 40 hours but I would work with them again
Temp Job
Temp (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLApril 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: It was a temp position
Worked for a few months as an accounting assistant, it was a great environment. I verified voucher and checks prior to be mailed to vendors, manage the accounting incoming and outgoing mail. Had checks sign once printed by one of the company authorize signer.
Busy work Flow
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Dependable co worker
Cons: Job lost work contract
I enjoyed my co workers and job under the most hard situations i could always count on my co workers to help me when they was under heavy work flow.
Very Structured work environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2015
Pros: Extra break passes, Birthday celebrations, Barbecues
A typical work day included a very relaxed and safe environment. I learned how to quickly change from one recall to another. Management was very helpful and my co-workers were intelligent and respectful. The hardest part of the job was sitting in limbo in a certain department that most veteran agents graduated to when the company was interested in utilizing your service for future usage. The most enjoyable part of the job included extra break passes, pitch-ins and Barbcueing outside.
Good Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 22, 2015
They have been good about finding jobs for me. I would just like to find a job that will turn into full time

They have been supply jobs for me
Great Company
Administrative/Clerical (Current Employee), NJApril 22, 2015
I have been with Kelly services on and off for 5 years. They always find a great position for me that is within a reasonable distance from my home. Management is awesome and the pay is wonderful. I highly recommend.
Horrible Company to work for with horrible employee's.
Production($10.00/hr) (Former Employee), Stevens Point, WisconsinApril 20, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: everything, no hours.
Never even had a chance to start work as all of my shifts were cancelled multiple weeks in a row, some the day before. I'd avoid this place like the plague unless of course you want to have a job with absolutely zero hours. Didn't even get paid for the orientation that was required before starting work. Rude calls about shifts being cancelled, and overall the atmosphere of this business is just unethical. If I could give this 0 stars I would. Called multiple times about shifts just to hear the schedule was all ready made and I would not be on it until the following week. Same horse and pony show every week with zero hours. Regardless of you making an appointment its 50/50 shot if they will even be in the office for your scheduled appointment. Lazy is just the tipping point to describe this so called job agency. Not only this, after going in this place you will want to leave and go home and shower and use tons of sanitizer as this is the definition of trailer trash. STAY AWAY. ABR and Midwest are better choices. hands down.
Productive and fun place to work.
Distribution Lead/Shipping material handler (Current Employee), hebron,kyApril 20, 2015
I prepared work orders and transferred materials used in the work orders. I made labels for work orders and transfers for completed orders.Counted inventory and stocked material.
Productive and Energetic Workplace
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible Breaks, Free Lunch
Very fast-paced environment. There's always something to do. You never have a slow day at work. Your always busy, which makes the time go by faster! You have so much fun at work, that as soon as you stop for a break, its time to get off work! I love working with my Team. We are energetic, comical, yet professional. We complete our assignments on or before time. Every Friday the company pays for our lunch! I really enjoy working in a fast paced, productive environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Partner Satffing Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Healthcare
Providing jobs to people and their families, getting to meet many diverse contingent workforce employees. Be of services to the communities.
Provided adequate parking. Easy to clock in.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYApril 19, 2015
Supervision was always present in the chance of employee problems concerning tasks at hand. Adequate parking. Easy clock in.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries