Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 7,564 reviews matching the search
Staffing agency,
Temorary Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 21, 2017
Some of them were friendly. Some were rude and would always have a bad attitude. The assignment was enjoyable and paid well. However when the assignment was over it felt like we were being fired.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Bad customer service.
Temp Position, manufacturing, quality control (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 21, 2017
Good place to work. Full time employment would have been nice to find. Working inside in a climate control building was nice. The staff was nice and good to work with.
management
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  express scriptsMay 21, 2017
I liked working for Kelly Services/ they helped me become full time staff with Express Scripts/ when they took me on full time
they where helpful in finding a job/ got me an interview quickly
called to ck if I liked my new job, if I was happy/ what could they do to make my job better
Pros
great place to work and helpful in finding full time employment
Cons
none they are a great place
Temporary job company
Temporary to permanent secretarial positions (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 21, 2017
This is a typical temporary job company. They were happy to get me a different job if I didn't like the one I was currently working. Quick to get a job too.
Very Nice
Doc Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2017
Very Nice staffing agents and very professional with the contractors. The stay in touch with you to make sure that everything is going okay during your assignments.
great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2017
they are always willing to help you out with any problems that you have. The management is great there. They always have work for you or will help you find work
Needs work
General Labor/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, ILMay 21, 2017
This company has only offered me one position in the entire year I have been a client. The one position only lasted 5 months, it was not at all the type of work I was looking for, nor was it the shift I requested, and I only got paid minimum wage with no room for advancement or permanent hire with the company.
Pros
Help with job placement
Cons
Not rewarding whatsoever
Ever changing workplace
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLMay 20, 2017
With this job I learned that every day is different in the teaching world. No two children are the same and it takes patience to figure out how to work with all of them. The hardest part of my job is that it changes daily, one day I may be at Lake Asbury Elementary, the next Clay High. The most enjoyable part of the job is the children I get to work with. I love seeing the light bulbs turn on and the kindness (most of the time) they show towards their classmates and I.
Pros
You make your own schedule.
Cons
You never really know what your day is going to be like, not every school is helpful when you show up to substitute.
it was a nice place to work at.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 20, 2017
I was very happy with Kelly Services and I feel they had my best interest in mind and gave me a good assignment, too bad the assignment did not last. It happens and I may not bitter over it. I would accept an assignment from Kelly Services any day of the week.
Pros
treated fair and the pay was good
Cons
the assignment did not last very long I guess that happens.
Great company to work for.
RN (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 20, 2017
This is a company that actually assisted, and let you know that you and your work was valued. The staff was just wonderful and accepting.
This position was seasonal only at the time.
Cons
This was probably one of my favorite jobs.
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 19, 2017
The day would start with a variety of tasks. I learned how to be more vigilant . The management and staff were the absolute best people to work with. I loved the environment and how everyone worked together
Cool workplace
Kelly Services Temp (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2017
Once you’ve landed the job, you still need to make a professional exit from your current employer. The following guidelines will help you leave on good terms and maintain the positive relationships you built.
Temporary employment
Forklift Driver & Slip Sheet Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 19, 2017
The employment was good but I have been on same assignment at Reckitt Benckiser for almost two years. They just changed our shift to 12 hours from 8 hours and now have to work every other weekend. I would like to find a place to retire from and have steady full time employment. Great thing I learned there was how to be a slip sheet driver.
Pros
Paid some holidays
Cons
Permanent employment
Temporary job staffing agency
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 19, 2017
Worked temporary job assignments through Kelly. Good company to work for. Would definitely go back though Kelly. Staffing agency very good with very nice employees.
more required stuff
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMay 19, 2017
150 minimum characters that I dont want to be bothered with but i cannot move passed this section without typing something so i am almost done with this
fair is fair
Temp-to-Hire (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 19, 2017
in my area, the only client that the staff caters to is a major aircraft component manufacturer. Unfortunately the work environment there is extremely toxic.

the office staff at kelly services, though, are very kind and understanding. they maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Pros
temp agency
Cons
temp agency
production
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2017
kELLY'S IS A Temp Agency but a good one ther is noting special about them they seemed fair and has plenty of jobs to send you on I would recommend kelly's temp agenc
Pros
Pay
Cons
Temp agency
Good
Customer Director (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAMay 19, 2017
Kelly Services was overall a good company a typical of day of work was taking incoming calls from apple customers and directing to the correct department in reference to apple device.
Pros
No health insurance
Cons
Free Breaks
nice company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 18, 2017
nice company to work for, they seemed concerned of there workers and some benefits to being a good asset to the company, i would work for them if need
Pros
great company
Cons
work by assignments
Fun place to work for
Test Scorer (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COMay 18, 2017
I worked for Measured Progress through this company. The place was interesting. I got to learn a lot and work with a lot of different people that had different backgrounds. The job was challenging.
Pros
Could leave the job at the door
Cons
Job completion was always off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.