Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,268 reviews matching the search
Kelly is a good place to work contract.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2017
I have worked for Kelly for many years and have had great assignments and worked with wonderful people.

I needed flexible time and working with Kelly helped me work a balanced work/home situation.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Insurance rates too high
Overall Positive Experience
HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 22, 2017
Overall a good job with a family atmosphere. Learned a lot and made a lot of positive relationships. Great place to learn and gain experience. I would recommend them to a friend.
Great Workplace With Good Pay
Stanley Black And Decker (Former Employee) –  Cheraw, SCAugust 22, 2017
Nothing Was Hard On The Job, I Enjoyed it. I learned how to put toolboxes together and work together. Everyone was friendly and nice at the job, very neat and clean.
Easy and Flexible Job
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 22, 2017
This job is good for someone who needs flexibility in their work schedule. Must like working with children. Getting issues resolved with the office was always easy.
great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2017
They kept me with work. I enjoyed the different positions. I got to learn a lot. I was cool with not working weekends. They mad sure you were happy with the locations and the companies.
Pros
learning different thing
Cons
only temps
Good for a temporary service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INAugust 22, 2017
Kelly Service provides temporary jobs that sometimes have an option for further advancement. A typical day depends on the assignment. The hardest part of working for Kelly Services is that most of the time all they have is temporary work.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Temporary work
Fun Workplace
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2017
working at Kelly services was great and i wished i could come back and work there a typical day at work even though i worked third shift was vibrate and competitive. once my health gets back to where i can do the work i will being going back to work for them
Pros
parties
Cons
healthcare
Love working here!
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARAugust 22, 2017
Great way to get your foot in the door and get some experience underneath your belt! the only thing about this job i don't like about this job is they don't offer very good benefits.
Don't put too much stock in this company..
Claims/ Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2017
While the opportunities "seemed" plenty, I found some of the tactics this company used were less that prudent when it comes to hiring and placement. I found it hard to believe that with my experience, placement for me was limited and usually jobs that had very little to do wit my acumen.
Pros
I can't name any without listing doubts
Cons
Pick and Choose placement; uncertain tactics in project management
Got the job done
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2017
This company did a great job finding substitute teaching opportunities for their employees. Would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in being a substitute Teacher.
Great placement agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYAugust 21, 2017
Kelly services was a great way for someone like myself who was forced to move a lot due to the military to find new jobs. helped me find the right job for myself each time I applied
quick and friendly office
Team Member, Duluth (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNAugust 21, 2017
hard part is fitting in with a new culture extremely quickly, the best psrt is meeting so many newfriends every DAY. well run place with safety needs in place AND IN -PRACTICE,
supervisors and managers were fair and provided guidance when needed.
Easy to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2017
Kelly's is a nice company to work for. They do not have many requirements in order to be sent to a job. They have many different jobs for you to choose from.
Poor management
On site coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAAugust 21, 2017
The regional manager was largely absent and did her job poorly, in turn so did all subordinate personnel, this included my last manager. I did have 1 excellent manager, but they fired him. Go figure..
User Friendly
Assistant in Various Departments (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INAugust 21, 2017
This company makes it easy to find jobs. They work with you to find jobs that fit you best. I worked a clerical position where I assisted in various departments.
Horrible experience
Apple Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 21, 2017
Ok so i was with the company for over a year. Was let go on false accusations of policy violations which when asked for proof or other valid and entitled means of employment based on company policy i was denied. When asking for proof they could not show me or give me the proof which is legally wrong. Safe to say i am in contact with a lawyer for unlawful termination from this company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Everything lack of break times, lack of lunchs being over 30 mins, lack of following their own rules and regulations
was a short time job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Smithville, TNAugust 20, 2017
I got to work with good people but it was just a job until the factory could catch up with orders. put bobrakes in boxes stacked three on each side and sent them through the shrink wrapper to be placed on a pallet.
Pros
worked with people
Cons
nasty job, get filthy
Good
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 20, 2017
I like the job, it's a nice smooth job for people that are just starting to work. I've learned a lot from the job, as in having patients. Helping one another. One thing about the job is standing up for the minimum of hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is that your in air condition & you get treated well.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Data prep tech
Data Prep Tech (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 20, 2017
Great job to start in a company with the opportunity to be hired permanently. Decent weekly pay and benefits. I would definitely recommend going through Kelly to get your foot in the door at another company.
Hands on
Hourly QC (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAAugust 20, 2017
Hands on company, good management, you are on your feet for the 8 hours. The other people that you work with are nice. The company works with you with doctors apt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval