Kelly Services

3.5K reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Very nice Service with constant available jobs for me
Clerical, accounting, secretary, receptionist (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Driving
* a typical day at work - Filling, shortand,accounting. Typed documents and used dictation.

* what you learned - includes learning all about temporary services.

* management - Easy to commensurate with others in different departments. Enjoyed different jobs

* your co-workers - Very very nice

* the hardest part of the job - overtime.

* the most enjoyable part of the job I am never bored
Fun enviroment
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), JanesvilleAugust 20, 2015
Pros: co worker
Cons: Management
Loved the fast pace environment, never had a free moment and co workers were a blast to work with. I would love to work in staffing industry, just not with this company. They had a high turn over.
Kelly Services - Test Evaluator
TEST EVALUATOR (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Not permanent
Kelly Services is a staffing agency who I worked for from February 2015 through July 2015. In this limited time I was able to work independently and supplement my income.
pay
General Laborer (Former Employee), Fredonia, NYAugust 20, 2015
the pay was ok but order to make some money u have to put in a lot of overtime. that's even to get a pay holiday or a pay day off the people you meet at the work site are good to work with
helpful experience.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Kelly Services is a nice employment agency.
Cons: the assignment that I was placed on was very unorganized.
The job assignment that I was assigned to, wasn't the position that I applied for. But never the less I completed the task.
Great
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Petoskey, MIAugust 20, 2015
The staffing personnel were great, with wonderful personalities.Nice work place with supportive management.I very much enjoyed the learning experience.
excellent for entry level
Receptionist (Former Employee), Batesville, MSAugust 19, 2015
Cons: no benefits
Friendly, learned the basics for office environment, loving and caring coworkers, and the people are the best! Opportunity for advancement
Kelly Services always found me work
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Stockton, CAAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Learning computer skills, and working with great people.
Cons: Job eneded
i would open up and start all the computers turn on the fax machine ,copier and the coffee machine. Get the mail, and distribute the mail to the adjusters daily. I got to learn about the computers hands on training by the adjusters. Working with the adjusters was a great team they welcomed in the workplace. Being part of their team made me feel better and not judged on hor=w much experince I had.
Best temp agency around chilton county
General Laborer (Former Employee), Clanton, ALAugust 18, 2015
Pros: working conditions
You get to work with companies both from the area and around the world. they help you to grow your abilities and develop so many more.
I went through Kelly Services and worked at National Standard in Niles, Michigan. My work there was for my internship for my college degree.
Maintenance Clerk/Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), South Bend, INAugust 18, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed the work environment, co-workers, and location of facility.
Cons: After my internship was done they didn't have any openings at that time.
I learned a lot about shipping and entering data from time cards. I maintained maintenance files. I also delivered paperwork to other parts of the company on a bicycle which was cool. I was employee of the month via Kelly Services while I worked at National Standard.
Low pay, Long hours
Temp. General Production Worker (Current Employee), Sanford, NCAugust 18, 2015
Pros: You also have to pay for your 30 min. lunch.
Cons: 10 min. break and 30 min. lunch and nothing more.
They DO NOT pay you enough on certain jobs. When in reality you know they get twice as much for getting you a position. They only give you half the money but expect you to stay, also there is the part where you have no guarantee of job stability. There contractors are constantly laying off and treating temp. employees like they are easily replaced. They do not encourage the temps in any way. You also only get a 30 min. lunch and one 10 min. break even though they tell you two 10 min. breaks and a 30 min. lunch. Also they take the 30 min. lunch out of your paycheck. I feel like it is a concentration camp.
low pay, no say so. no self of belonging
QUALITY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: its better than nothing
Cons: just a temp job
Low paying job. Almost never get hired full time by main company. Have no saying in decisions by company. The culture is very different. too many different personalities
good temp jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee), Morgantown, KYAugust 17, 2015
tried hard to find jobs for you and get you full time work really good people and helped in any way they could I worked for them twice and they got me full time jobs
Worked for during several temporary assignments
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Frankfort ILAugust 17, 2015
Pros: ability to work for many places
Cons: hard to get hired on at a specific company
Most assignments I was placed at were great places
If there was a company I was placed at and it was not fit for me they would switch me around to make the company and employee happy
Daily Task
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Mill, South CarolinaAugust 17, 2015
Pros: overtime, exercise/gym accessible to employees, can move up in pay..
Cons: did not get hired, will be a temporary position, no benefits.
Arrive 15 minutes to prepare my day - put purse, cell phone, lunch, in proper areas.
Turn on all machines that need to operating, computer, printers, check to make sure paper is replenished.
Check emails, telephone messages overnight packages, and messages from interoffice .
Ask if anyone needs anything or if I needed to ask a question concerning a matter of importance from a client or employee.
Talking with clients, data entry, and answering emails or questions from clients and employees was enjoyable.
Learning a new position with a person that knows how to train was very enjoyable.
Did not like being on the phone, unless I had the correct answer for the client.
Fun & Professional setting
Shared Service Specialist (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunches.
Cons: You have to wear pants all the time. No shorts, or gym shoes or tee shirts.
A typical day at work arrive at 9 sit at my desk and open my emails. reply back to any emails that have been received up to this point.
I learned the on-boarding process in which it applies to a company and their candidates. Management is cool no worries or problems with that. My co-workers are awesome. They're funny and we all help each other out. The hardest part of the job is to leave the work right where its at, it's so much coming in at times that you don't want to go to lunch you just want to clear your mailbox, which might be impossible at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get paid every week.
Tier1 Advisor (Former Employee), Dacula, GAAugust 15, 2015
I worked from home, it was easy to get in touch with internal employees when i needed help-
I didnt meet a lot of people as this was an at home position I worked from home. Kelly Services was a great place to work for.
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix,AZAugust 14, 2015
Pros: communication skills
Cons: accessibilty
excellent services and communication skills. Anytime needs a question that the staff is always there to makes things happen.
awesome workplace and possess harmonious relationship within co-workers
entry level assistant (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 14, 2015
professionalism is a must be able to possess good relationships with other co-workers, thus for a new employee like me, it is a must to get along with others at work it doesn't only help me with my goals but also helps me to be the best person I can be to others and to my family.
MACHINE OPERATER