Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 8,059 reviews matching the search
Great Start to your Career
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAJuly 23, 2017
Working as a substitute for Kelly Services was great. Their online system allowed you to pick out placements in advanced. This was easier than the long phone list of options.
Good place to gain experience in different industries
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Stow, OHJuly 23, 2017
The opportunities to work are there. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for them to find you an assignment so there is no comfort in knowing there are endless jobs. Once you have an assignment it gives you a little comfort.
Good resources; friendly, easy to reach staff, competitive salary
Customer Service Rep/Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 23, 2017
I would recommend working for Kelly Services. They offer easy registration, friendly staff, who are easy to reach. Salary is competitive and jobs are varied. The staff also are very helpful and call you back!
loved it
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2017
Very flexible. The job allowed me to pick up any assignments I'd like online. Was able to work at schools in close proximity to me. I enjoyed the job, pay could've been a lot better.
Too long ago to remember
customer service (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 22, 2017
It has been well over twenty years since I worked through this temp agency that I do not remember very much. From what I do remember, I never had any issues with payments or assignment.
I was placed at Allstate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI 48084July 22, 2017
Allstate was an excellent place to work at. I had no contact with Kelly Services other than emails. All my training and hospitality was given by Allstate.
Pros
I had a place to work
Cons
Job placement took a few months
Preserve your dignity and humanity - don't work here.
Research Technologist (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJuly 22, 2017
The culture subtlety, but actively works to suppress your humanity and dignity as a person. It's so subtle that I didn't realize it until I no longer worked there. It was like escaping from a dark cave into fresh air and sunshine. I would only recommend it for the exhilarating feeling of freedom and joy when you finally leave.
Call Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 21, 2017
The call center was very fast paced. Although you do not see the people you are talking to, it was very challenging because some of them would be frustrated but as long as you stay focused, not let their attitudes affect you, and remember you are there to get them transferred to the right place, you would have a great day
Great temp agency
Human Resources Professional (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJJuly 21, 2017
I enjoyed working at different companies as an HR Professional through Kelly Agency. This employer provides a great way to get into good companies and show them what your made of and potentially be hired.
great place to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJuly 21, 2017
Excellent company to work for. You are always in training learnings new ways of saying the same thing over and over again. Excellent, top notch customer service or nothing at all.
Cons
no vacation
Know how to treat employees
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 21, 2017
Had a good experience with my work team . Great working environment no micro managing. Supervisor was good had no issues in regards to policies and procedures.
Cons
Training can be better
Staff was very nice and helpful.
Back-up Lead (Former Employee) –  HJillsboro,OrJuly 21, 2017
They placed me in a very good job with solarworld of Americas incorporated in Hillsboro Or. Kelly services was very kind and helpful and proffessional.
A really great place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 21, 2017
I really loved working with Kelly but my father got sick and had to leave to take care of my father before he passed. But I loved that company a lot..
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
flexibility at the time
I was always given the hard labor job.
Warehouse Receiver/ Container off loader (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 21, 2017
I had to always off load at least 5-8 53 ft. trailers with in 12 hours. I had to carry 50 lbs to 90 lbs of boxes every day. Its a hard labor job. Work ling hours and very little break time.
Pros
Cons
Work long hours. Very little break time.
ok place to work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIJuly 21, 2017
Kelley Services did a great job at always placing me quickly into new temporary positions. The staff was friendly until I was in the process of being hired in at a company that they were losing their contract, then the staff became unfriendly and rude.
It's a job
School Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJuly 20, 2017
Customer service, interacting with students and school staff. Assisted with preparation and cooking for breakfast and lunch, replenishing food line, maintaining a clean environment.
Pros
hours work for me
Cons
lack of communication
not bad for temp work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MOJuly 20, 2017
Usually good work but always temporary. Makes it hard to plan your life when you could be out of work at anytime and needing to find a new placement. .
Not a good company
Mac + Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 20, 2017
Not a great company management sucks, and they were not flexible. It is not a good environment and the turnover rate is extremely high. They do not pay you enough for the work you do and they will never offer you good feedback no matter how well you do.
Pros
N/a
A delightful expericence
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2017
The staff were very professional and I learned the importance of teamwork. The hours were very flexible and the jobs were located on the bus line which made transportation very easy.
Pros
co-workers were very professional
Cons
long days
Work from home = convenient but no social life
Chat Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 20, 2017
While there are obvious perks due to working from home, the job is complicated with unusual hours that will almost certainly destroy your social life and mental health if you are a young individual that enjoys spending their nights anywhere but home, working.
Pros
Working from home; ability to give away shifts to colleagues
Cons
Unusual hours (mostly nights); bitter colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.