• Sourced and screened qualified IT professionals for opportunities in the western region of United States.
• Responsibilities consist of assisting hiring recruiters with open requirements in the following aspects: initial sourcing to find qualified candidates, pre-screening of candidates, candidate relations, exploring the best-fit opportunities within the company for qualified candidates.
• Sourced internal database, Monster, Careerbuilder, Dice, Linkedin.
• Have a personal expertise within Information Technology industry segments, positions included: Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developer, QA Engineers and Database Administrators.
• Understanding Client's Hiring needs, writing an optimized and effective Job Description.
• Knowledge of boolean searches to Identify, source, evaluate and recruit Passive candidates.
• Pipelining candidates and building candidate inventories to have a cache of candidates ready before a specific need arises.
• Participated in Job fairs to engage with job seekers.
• Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
too many offs for contractors