Kelly Services
3,160 reviews

Kelly Services United States Employee Reviews

Temporary employment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Lemoyne, PAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Temp to perm
Cons: Short term assisgnment
1. Unable to properly maintain full left of training.
2. Two weeks training.
3. Not enough work to complete training.
4. Only two assignments available.
This is a good company to work for.
OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2015
This is a nice company to work for. I would recommend it to a friend. A typical day involved preparing contract, domestic travel, pulling of invoices, and accounts receivable.
good temp agency, helpful
Data Entry Inventory Control (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILApril 17, 2015
Pros: no benefit, short term positions
Cons: they are good at getting you a job
This is a temp agency. They found me a job within one day doing inventory data entry for company that was moving to Seattle, WA.
Work with the manager with any discrepancy we found and made
all the necessary corrections. We nice group of people to work with.
Catastrophe Associate
Catastrophe Associate for State Farm (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 16, 2015
*Make outbound calls to customers to acknowledge Claim and provide adjuster information
work in software called NextGen creating tasks for the outside adjusters
*Issue Catastrophe Claims Checks (cancel/reissues, auto checks, emergency checks)
some manual check processing
*Targeted Compliance Reviews for completed claims marked as "Ready for Examiner"
*Mail Customer Claims Experience Packages for auto and property
*Contact auto customers to schedule inspection appointments
*Research rejected imaged documents and undeliverable Catastrophe Claims mail
*Make recovery efforts on catastrophe claim payment made in error
*Complete Denial Letters on behalf of the adjuster for catastrophe losses for both full and
partially denied claims
*Review pending Claim Reviews to help expedite closures and identify claims needing specific action
*Claims ID administration
*Send Auto Total Loss Letters to Agents
Productive like the people i worke with
Material Handler (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: weren't very organized
Night would start by dressing in scrubs, safety glass, hair and face net and steel toe shoes.
Figure out which line we wre assigned thet day.
Keep up with production of work until that specific job was finished.
Clean area during when can, and after each job was finished.
fun
CGS Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 16, 2015
This was my first job ever. I kind of miss it, but I don't. I'm older now with kids , so fast food would not be my ideal career. But when I was working there I loved it. It was fun. Nice meeting new people. It was also a great experience learning how to deal with different attitudes.
ehh not someone to work for
general labor (Former Employee), battle creek, miApril 16, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: short lunches bad supervisors, dont really care
bad customer service, paid debit/credit card always has errors cant see money when you get paid sometime, pay for gas at the pump charges $80.00 when I pumped for $10.00
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
It is your typical temporary agency. no bells or whistles. Will get you working.

Keep copies of emails that they sent regarding an assignment to prove your salary when you start working.

There was an incident in which we ( i along with fellow co- workers) received email stating our pay rate and when we received my pay check it was at a lesser rate. My co-workers did not have copies of the email and were stuck with the lesser pay rate. I having the email was able to prove my pay rate and received the pay rate quoted.
Temporary Services
Temporary for Clarical (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: communication
As an employee of Kelly Services, I've enjoyed the versatile experience. Because of the versatility, there really wasn't a typical day with Kelly. I've learned to be open to all experiences. The people at Kelly are supportive and extremely helpful. The hardest part would be located the jobs that Kelly placed me. The most enjoyable part was all the many different types of people that I interacted with from day to day.
Busy and Fun place to work
Medical Documentation Reviewer (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 15, 2015
First place I've worked at where I'm always up and ready to start my day. I enjoy the flex time where i can choose to go into work early or a little later to finish my 8hrs and still has the rest of the day to do stuff.
A fun and friendly environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 15, 2015
It was a good place to work most of the employees were friendly and a joy to work with. It was the management that was corrupt and nonresponsive to situations that would arise.
Extremely valuable learning experience
Project Director (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 15, 2015
Pros: Job freedom
Cons: job security
Kelly Services gave me the freedom to create and expand my role with the company based on what was demanded of me by clients. They also provided a reliable network of people for support throughout my time with them.
AN OKAY PLACE TO WORK, NOT ENOUGH HOURS OR PAY
VERY GOOD LINE OPERATORS AT COTY
MANAGEMENT CAN USE SOME WORK
Great work environment.
Substitute teacher (Current Employee), little rock arApril 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Not full time
Great staff. Easy to talk to about finding a school to substitute at. Love how the job offers experience that I will use in my career. I enjoy the co-workers. The hardest part about my job is making sure that I will be able to work all week. The most enjoyable part about my job is that I am able to do what I love.
productive professional place to work
SUBSTITUTE INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2015
performed duties of general classroom teacher. Staff is very professional. Met the needs of inner city youth and served students that came from many different demographic backgrounds
Good Starting Point to Learn Office, Clerical
Office Assistant in Quality Assurance Lab (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIApril 13, 2015
Pros: Good way to get your foot-in-the-door.
Placed in a great company with great people. Typed and filed correspondence and completed lab data entry. Conducted product testing to assure product quality.
Accounts Payable
Customer Service (Former Employee), Midland MIApril 13, 2015
I started working as a Kelly Employee in the Accounts Payable team. From there I was able to become full time Dow Chemical employee.
all
Returns/Sorter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 12, 2015
Pros: weekends off
Cons: temporary
Put me at a decent company. Workday varies to what you are to do. People are good to work for. Free snacks on Saturday if you work
Fun place to work
Account Talent Manager (Current Employee), Dublin, OHApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great People
Enjoy working the hiring managers, program sponsor and colleagues. I enjoyed learning new things about the account and the opportunities that were presented.
Kelly Services
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee), Savannah, GAApril 11, 2015
A typical day at work was very fast-paced sometimes which wasn't a problem for me because I'm a quick learner. I would help get breakfast and lunch prepare for the students at the schools I was assigned too. Management was okay depending on the school I was assigned to. I got along with all of my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was being able to balance the different schools I was assigned to. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting smiles on the children faces.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries