Kelly Services
3,355 reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Intake personal very courteous with job leads
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 18, 2015
Maintain high volume of inbound phone inquiries, data entry of various information. With various companies, customers have various needs and different expectations of the employee. The hardest part is, temp positions doing various jobs with different companies on a regular basis. The enjoyable part of this agency,you get a chance to work with different organizations
Productive place to work, professional, consistant positive attitudes
Partnered Staffing Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Mason, OhioJune 17, 2015
A typical workday consist of a variety of duties, talking with individuals in person or over the phones. Resolving numerous issues within the workday. Ongoing training and encouragement along with patience regarding any processes that may require practice to perfect. The hardest part of the job is when the system isn't working and IT may need more time than predicted to resolve and people are in need of information about their paychecks or job status. The most enjoyable part of working for Kelly Services over all is the great support and consistent positive attitude toward me.
Temporary Employment Agency
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Flowood, MSJune 17, 2015
Pros: Teaching, being around the children.
When working as a Substitute Teacher for Kelly was both enjoyable and an interesting experience in working with all grades of children, and there was a lot to be learned when working with children and how you handle and deal with each one.

There was really no co-workers that I particularly worked with, mostly students during the day. The hardest part of the job sometimes were the children, but I still enjoyed the experience of it!
Great temp agency
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2015
Pros: flexiable, dependable
Cons: sometimes no work assignment
Working for Kelly Service is great. They try their best to keep you on an assignment and also try to be flexible with your work schedule.
review
ITC,Schneider, Intercat (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: n/a
Great service company, good contractors with lots of experience and opportunities to offer anyone and in any field of work.
Benefits offered after meeting necessary requirements.
Really good temp service to work for.
Temp Associate (Current Employee), Brighton, MIJune 17, 2015
They have always provided me with jobs with very little time lapses between them. Immediate results are common. Very friendly place to get job assignments.
Fair
General Laborer/Temporary employee (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJune 17, 2015
Pros: I did see any pros here.
Cons: No benefits
A typical work day consisted of where the temporary agency place you to work sometimes the assignment was long-term and other time the assignment maybe short-term.
Summary
Clerical/Administrative (Former Employee), Danville, ILJune 17, 2015
Pros: Education of Industry/Factory
Cons: None
Working in Danville gave me education and knowledge about the "industry/factory" blue collar side of life. Any knowledge that you gain helps you to continue forward on your journey
Great Place to work!!
08/2004 to Current, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Beckley, WVJune 17, 2015
I have worked with Kelly Temp Service for over ten years. I have performed lots of different job duties and met many different people.
Having a job
Picking Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 17, 2015
Pros: working when work was available
Cons: temporary service
Fun environment, wonderful people, management not so good, never knew when you go to work for one hour then get sent home because of no work, pay not so great.
productive workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 16, 2015
My co-workers were great and the job atmosphere was very easy to be in. Management is a little slack though. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing everyday I was contributing to saving a life.
Engaging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 16, 2015
Pros: work from home
Offered flexibility allowing me to be available for my daughter who needed me to be home with her at the time. The company allowed training for employees and also offered incentives.
very fast paced job
picker/packer (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYJune 16, 2015
Pros: made you feel like you definitely worked for every penny
Cons: pay was not equal to job
better be ready to start work in overdrive, and continue for 10 hours. environment is hectic and chaotic. Too many chiefs and not enough indians.
growth
Allstate Outbound Rep (Former Employee), san antonio, txJune 15, 2015
there was little to no room for advancement with in the company, as well as no room for growth management is fun however cannot be taken seriously.
Fair
Exam Reader (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Longmont, COJune 15, 2015
This company provides seasonal, temporary work. The work was tedious and the staff was not a happy bunch. It was a convenient location. Very strict work environment.
Very productive.
Assembler/laborer (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJune 15, 2015
Pros: They supplied popcicles, water and gatorade when temperatures got to hot.
Cons: Never had a bad episode while I was there.
Working in the ice burg department was the best.I enjoy working by myself and completing tasks on time or ahead of schedule.I learned how to test new faucets handles.I had some great co-workers.
Miantenance
Janitor (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJune 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Kelly services always called when there was a job available for me. My day was always manageable and stress free. It was easy and convenient to know they had employment for me when I needed it
A temporary staffing company that allowed me the opportunity to work in numerous manufacturing facilities
Manufacturing and Logistics (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJune 15, 2015
Pros: Great people to work for and with
Cons: Payscale is lower than I had anticipated
Federal Mogul: Southbend, IN
Federal-Mogul is a market leader in materials technology, application engineering and advanced testing capabilities for pistons in high-performance engines.
A typical day at work for me consisted of loading an anodize machine, at first, to working side by side with my operator of the anodize machine, and then promoted to end of the line inspector.
I learned about the entire process from molten metal to finished product, of numerous types of pistons.
Management was competent.
My co-workers were excellent to work side by side with. Their knowledge and training impressed me thoroughly.
The hardest part of my job was adjusting to the 12 hour shifts, which only took a week to do so.
The most enjoyable part of my job was having a co-worker see my potential, and teaching me things that were well above my pay-grade.

Geberit Chicago Faucets: Michigan City, IN
Chicago Faucets has been America's leading manufacturer of commercial faucets for over 110 years.
A typical day at work for me consisted of manufacturing, assembly, and distribution of faucets and there components. I had started by working in an area called JK (Replacement Parts), to assisting a line operator, to running a line myself.
I had learned how to read the schematics to do my job successfully, to building and finally to testing the faucets, and boxing and preparing for shipping.
Management was excellent. Chicago Faucets is a family based business, and they are very capable, competent, and able to meet deadlines efficiently.
I enjoyed my co-workers immensely.
The hardest part of the job was the "Red Card" Policy, but it kept the safety standards high, which is why they are a successful company.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that Chicago recognized my potential and allowed me to grow within their company.
Substitute teacher (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJune 14, 2015
Overall a good company to work for/able to meet your job placement needs most of the time.

I have chosen Kelly Services to fulfill my job placement needs and overall I am happy with the work and assignments that Kelly Services have been able to locate for me
Awesome Professional Company
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2015
I give this company a five star rating due to their outstanding reputation to professionalism and teamwork in the work place.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries