Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,363 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun (southeastern toyota)
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2016
-Productive job that allows you to learn different things

-meet new people

-shows you the basics of taking care a vehicle

-Teamwork at its best
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 12, 2016
I liked that I had my own cubical, talking to customers over the phone and working on computers!!!! I also loved the hours because I was home in time to cook and spend time with my babies!!!
Temp worker
Operator-Baxter's Haealthcare (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSSeptember 12, 2016
I have skills in management, correctional officer,production and assembly work. Service-focused
professional and friendly team player with a knack for building productive working relationships.
Extensive cash handling experience.
Productive Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32605September 12, 2016
My responsibilities were in customer service by helping customers with their needs in obtaining merchandise. I also worked as a cashier and bagging merchandise that was purchased.
Cons
Short Breaks
Assistant HealthCare Administrator
Assistant HealthCare Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. it provided with the chance to put my degree to work. I have learned so much in this position and was able to land a permanent position in health care
Pros
break and lunches, and experience
Decent
Auto Underwriting Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 9, 2016
It was a decent recruiting agency. I worked an entry level job that didn't pay much but they were able to help me find the job pretty fast.
Not a great career based company
Senior iOS Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 9, 2016
Its great if you can work from home. This job has perks but, do not think that you will be promoted. They only promote people that are friends or otherwise.
Great position to get your foot in the door in HR
ACCOUNT TALENT RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64108September 9, 2016
fast-paced position that you'll either sink or swim in - great job if you're new to HR and want to learn the basic principals of HR. The company is good but there's always too much work and not enough people to do it. They run their offices lean so you end up working a lot from home just to get ready for next day. The life/work balance is not there
Pros
foot in the door to the HR world
Cons
healthcare benefits not good - work/life balance is not there
Good place to fine a job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 9, 2016
Over all its a great place to find a job, either part time or full time. I found micron through Kelly services which led me to be full time at micron.
Ltl customer service
Tracing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 9, 2016
Preparing purchasing orders, manifest freight receipts carrier booking, commercial invoices
Assists with warehouse and suppliers regarding availability of material to be shipped.
Coordinate tracking and tracing of shipments
Kelly has a good team of recruiter
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  999 Big Beaver rd Troy MI 48084September 8, 2016
A Great place to work, they really work hard to find and keep you working. They are quick to help you with any problems you may have with your assignment. There is always someone in management that will guide you if you need it.
Pros
They stay in touch with you to help you find temp work.
Cons
Not enough long term assignments
decent place to work at
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 8, 2016
Kelly Services is a decent place to find jobs through. They reply back to any questions you have in a mannerly time. The staffs are friendly and very helpful.
Great experience but left hanging
Senior Laboratory Technician (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2016
I used to work for Dow AgroSciences through Kelly Scientific Services. Due to me not having any type of College degree I was let go from my contract. When my contract was over I never heard from Kelly Services again after many many daily call-in attempts to see if anything for me was available.
nothing
Kelly Services Temp (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYSeptember 8, 2016
This is a temp agency, and I worked here for various positions. This is not something I particularly liked as I would prefer a more stabile job. This was not for me.
Good place to learn new skills
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 8, 2016
While working at Kelly, I was able learn new skills and utilize the skills that I learned. The atmosphere is welcoming because the employee's are always willing to assist whenever needed.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Healthcare
Allowed for individuals to learn new skills
Document Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 7, 2016
I did not work at American Red Cross, but took a nurse assistant program at the school. I've learned the essential duties needed to complete the nurse assistant program.
Pros
No classes on weekends.
Cons
Was not able to work mornings due to class schedule.
good company to work for
Project planner and Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Freeport Tx.September 7, 2016
I had a very good boss and any job is good when you work around good people the only reason I left was for a higher paying job. that,s what were out there for is the money
Great to work with
Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDSeptember 7, 2016
Great to work with and always supportive of my needs. It's a well know job agency and well respected. Good work experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSSeptember 7, 2016
I would have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job is when i am giving a new assignment that challenges me to learn something additional. I like the ability to be able to be versatile.
Pros
job benefits
Cons
gossip
Nice staff!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WISeptember 7, 2016
Kelly was quick to get me a job. They offered to help build my skills if they were not up to where they needed to be.
They try to help you find a good fit for the most part. But you have to do your part as well. Dress for success. They listen and try to help you in any way you may need help.
Pros
Fast way to find work
Cons
Selection is not the greatest but if you want to work.... its out there.