Kelly Services
2,982 reviews

Kelly Services Employer Reviews

Overview
General Production Worker (Former Employee), Sanford, NCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: a chance to go in the company.
Cons: insurance was to high.
A typical day at work would be getting to my line ten minutes early. We would make sure the line was set up correct by making sure the coder on the line was correct, made sure we had enough whip on the line, and make sure we had enough shippers made to get started. I learned how to run the line I was on my way to getting hired as a line leader. My co-workers were wonderful and I miss them.
Make it work for you
Temp (Former Employee), Kent, WAFebruary 9, 2015
I liked being able to experience the different job environments and working with all the different people. The hardest part of the job is not getting along with the people your assigned to work for. I did feel pressured at times to accept jobs that I knew would not be a good fit for me. On the plus side I have had two jobs that started out as a two month temp job that ended up going for two years and even being hired full time.
Non stop job - but rewarding
Commercial Branch Manager (Former Employee), HungaryFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: see the result of your job
Cons: can be very hectic sometimes
Recruitment, business development and everything in between.
Loved to see the results of my work, happy candidates - happy clients - happy management.
Surely you'll work more than 8 hours per day, but once results start to come in, you'll get more free hand and flexibility from the management. Your work is appreciated.
Professional workplace with friendly coworkers
Financial Analyst Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: unlimited overtime
Cons: 30 minute lunch breaks
I would audit agent insurance applications.
I learned alot about the protocols and polices of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Management was great. Very friendly and professional.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the language of the Genpact team. (The outsourced agency that was working with us out of India)
The most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends and the unlimited voluntary overtime offered during my employment.
Great team
Technical Manager-Proctor & Gamble Facility (Former Employee), Jackson, TNFebruary 8, 2015
The recruiters access the individual to put them in the best placement possible. They follow up to make sure everything is running smoothly and if any assistance is needed.
I worked through Kelly Services for Johnson and Johnson in their Recruiting Dept entering resumes into a database and also proofreading them.
Resume and Document Coordinator (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: all in all a caring a great place to work. also we were able to get products at a reduced price.
Cons: the only negative thing was the traffic going to work every morning into new brunswick, nj.
I was on the phone with recruiters and entering their resumes into a database and editing them sometimes. Also had some Filing and Customer Relations at times. I was also scanning information and documentation for the Department. I worked with a few other people and it was a nice and Professional environment and Professional company in every way. I learned alot from my Managers and the Management cared about all the people employed whether you were part time or full times. We had weekly meeting and lunches and worked as team players. It was a very nice and rewarding place to work as well as Kelly Management. I looked forward to going to work and also had a gym for us all to use during lunch or after work, The perks and benefits of Johnson and Johnson were great.
Contractors life
contractor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, flFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: same as before
Cons: same as before
A Contractors life is never done but never boring ... which is why I have always gone back. However, I want a job that I can call my own and call a Career. A Career with a Path forward.
Great place to work with/for
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 6, 2015
I worked for Kelly Sevices at two jobs. I was totally satisfied with their services, and jobs that they offered me. Great place to work for.
Great company to work for
Production/Warehouse/Customer Service Positions (Current Employee), Albany, GAFebruary 6, 2015
My day would very depending on the job I was sent on. Most of the jobs Kelly sent me on were production job or warehouse where I would be driving a fork lift to preform daily operations.
Great assignment! Great work environment
Contract Administrator/Data Entry III (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJFebruary 6, 2015
Great assignment! 3 week position turned into a 10 month position. Great work environment. Helped to expand my computer skills as well as learned a new computer system, Ariba. Department placed in was very welcoming.
nice place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Springfield, ILFebruary 5, 2015
It is a nice place to work. love the hours and the people there was nothing negative about the places i worked. i always knew my hours and days i was working, the supervisors was also nice.
Kelly
Temp Worker (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 5, 2015
It was fine. Not a great temp service for admin types but ok.
I wish they had better paying jobs for administrative types.
Productive and a good Temporary Agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: benefits was ok
I have worked for Kelly Services in Chicago for more than 10 yrs on and off. Its a very good Agency to work for. Good pay. The assignments that I received from this agency were very good the pay and hours was the best. the most enjoyable part of working for Kelly Services was the hours.
Ok place
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Very friendly. Not very good pay. They do offer health insurance. Wanted jobs on first or third but on have second shift.
lab tech
lab tech (Former Employee), Joplin, MOFebruary 5, 2015
I worked in dr office that patients that had cancer. This was a great place to work for. I draw blood and xrays etc. i learn alot from this company
I have already reviewed.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 4, 2015
I have already review this company. I have given a review once before and I am not going to review this company again. This company is an well organize organization.
Kelly Services
General Laborer (Former Employee), Jackson, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: job, paycheck
Cons: hours, labor
Kelly Services was great. I can personally say that I was satisfied as an employee with their company while I was there. I’d recommend this job to anyone interested in pursuing it.
Temp service.
Temp Job (Former Employee), FLFebruary 4, 2015
The management was great, they got me a job fast. The employees were all very nice,caring,and new a lot about there company. I would use this hiring service again.
Okay place to work
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: you were done at the end of the day - no take home paper work.
Cons: running from school to school was difficult and from classroom to classroom
I enjoyed this job at first, but the running from one school to the next made it very stressful. I had to find a job to work every day and sometimes it wasn't until that morning. Many times it was difficult to find lesson plans and also the students were difficult to control. It required a great deal of flexibility. The hardest part was trying to get all the paperwork completed to get the job in the first place. Also, I had to work 2 Fridays a month, so I resigned from the job when went to Brush Arbor Baptist.
Beneficail Work experience
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSFebruary 3, 2015
Going into the classroom and actually teaching students was a great experience and learning technique as well. It allowed me the opportunity to land a permanent position within a school district.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries