Kelly Services
3,139 reviews

Kelly Services United States Employee Reviews

Great Company
Service Operations Manager (Current Employee), Columbus OhMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Work a lot of hours
Excellent work enviorment. Strong supportive managment team. Room for growth with good work ethic and dedication. Strong training program for all levels of workforce.
Great understanding of diverse skills.
Administrative Diversity. (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great job, to match my skills with available positions.
Cons: Newer job placement reps not as caring about placement.
I learned about Law, as Clerk of Courts, Law enforcement, Maricopa
County, Arizona and Judicial Associates Trial Courts.

Co workers were from around the world.

Hardest part, when files are misfiled and Judge has to wait.

The various assumptions of law, can be dispelled working in
these enviornments.
Great to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Saint PetersburgMarch 25, 2015
Fun, engaging and active in building your career. Kelly offers some of the best assignments I have ever worked for. I always learned something when on assignment.
Road Warrior
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Mid-westMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Good perdiem, great team and some nice places to see.
Cons: To much on the road .
I work in a crew of 4 (1 lead,2 techs and lpn) in hospitals in the mid-west on iv pumps as a field service technician for 14 months.It was Hospira pum 1 and 3 iv pump that was remediated.
I worked three positions and only got paid for ONE...
Cash Management & Accounts Rec & Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora COMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Started at decent wage...until I found out I was doing three jobs...
Cons: High turn over at Kelly offices, dont seem to care about working conditions of staff
Company only cares about making money off of you....internally high turnover at Kelly itself..4 different contacts in four months at onsite office..wanted out of placement due to VERY unprofessional work environment...very little support....I gave the new Kelly employees more support on adapting to their new positions than they gave me added to doing at least 2 peoples jobs under very hostile working environment..
Good provider of job skills
Technical Specialist II (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 24, 2015
good place to start a career when you are not exactly sure what you want to do as there many opportunities available for you

great with providing training to contract employees
Not a good workplace.
Client Partner/Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 24, 2015
Unrealistic Expectations, Micro-Management, and needs to change a lot of things to become a successful organization in the smaller divisions.
Enjoyed working for Kelly Services
Examiner I (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 24, 2015
Kelly Services was a great place to work. They cared about their employees. I had no problem with Kelly Services. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people. The assignment was a great assignment, but they put a young lady in management that did not have any interpersonal skills and she started getting rid of everyone she thought was too friendly to the clients. I think I saved many lives while in this position at the Unemployment Office when the economy fell.
Test Evaluator/Team Leader
Team Leader (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: part time, seasonal, good supervisors
Cons: tedious
I work seasonally for Kelly Services as a Team Leader for test evaluation. The supervisors are very easy to work for. The work is pretty steady and I have moved up in the company while I have worked here. Some people find the work tedious but I do not mind it.
Great Employment Agency to help find suitable match for both the employer and myself.
Office Assistant/customer service (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly, easy placement
Cons: Possibly only temp work
With Kelly Services, it was about finding talent that matched what the employer needed. All three parties are happy when a match is found. There is no wondering if you're cut out for a job. It really is a great way to begin a working relationship.
n/a
Senior Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee), Georgetown, KYMarch 23, 2015
Currently have not worked long enough within organization to provide an accurate assessment of the organization and/or my position.
Friendly Staff
Customer Service (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the hours worked
Cons: the rude customers
Assigned a great job, I was trained well in inbound calling. The management was very professional. The hardest part of the job was the customers that were called.
Very helpful resource
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the company does a great job at finding assignments as soon as you alert them of your needs.
Cons: the pay rate could be a little more competitive with as much work you put in with various companies.
If you are in need of financial help, they are a great resource to help you get on the right track. The LR branch does a great job at fulfilling demands.
Sustitute Teacher for Hillsborough County
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
As a substitute teacher in Hillsborough County, I have had the opportunity to experience first of what it would be like to be a teacher. After this experience I have realized I would like to remain on my career track as an environmental planner. I would be open to any opportunity in Environmental Consulting.
Proficient, professional workplace.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Orem, UTMarch 22, 2015
Pros: i like the way i was sent to work.
Nice work place breaks were given a weekly paycheck was nice. Co -
workers were good team workers and helpful with the products shipments and problem solving.
Very fast paced but can be fun
Kelly Educational Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSMarch 22, 2015
Pros: meeting new people and being able to put them to work
Cons: the many details of the job and the lack of time.
Very busy, but rewarding most of the time. Time management is crucial to work at Kelly Services. Management at my branch is outstanding and has the ability to be boss and care as a friend as well.
Very friendly people!
Clerical/General Office/File Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 22, 2015
They find positions I am interested in. Everyone at Kelly Services works hard to find jobs for people. I would recommend Kelly Services to anyone!
Very responsible company , great place to look for a job opportunity.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Caguas, PRMarch 21, 2015
Work as Customer Service Representative at Medicare y Mucho Más (MMM) Call Center. Respond inquiries and procedures to affiliated of the health Medicare Advantage plans. Great company!
Staffing Industry
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAMarch 21, 2015
Business Development role needs to find new business and then hand off all orders to the staffing department. Corporate calls several times weekly.
Best place I had ever worked! Toyota.
Assembly (Former Employee), Georgetown,KyMarch 20, 2015
Pros: friendly people, and good management.
Cons: staying caught up, standing or sitting for periods of time.
Every day at Toyota was fast paced work. The most important thing was that you have to stay caught up and at the same time double check your work for damages or missing parts. I learned to never take a job for granted. Now that I am gone I am never able to go back. I had an awesome hourly pay, great benefits, and friendly people to work with. Management at toyota was always on point, always by your side to help if you needed it. They were there if you needed someone to talk to if you were having a bad day. The hardest part of the job was getting in and out of the vehicles on time. The thing I had most enjoyed was the people.

About Kelly Services

Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing – Read more

Kelly Services Salaries