Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,355 reviews matching the search
I did meet some really fun people!
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 25, 2016
I was under an 18 month contract and I had to work every day of that! I really did not think I would have to as I feel my professionalism spoke for itself. A company will know if they want to hire you on within 3-6 months I feel. I only spoke with my assigned person a few times to deal with any payroll questions I had but other than that I mainly dealt with the company I was placed at.
Cons
no paid holidays
Overall good company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NJAugust 25, 2016
Manger at the site I was sent to was very helpful. Employees were very nice. Learned something new everyday. I would recommend to a friend.
Build your work skillS
Advocate Home Health Services, United Health Care (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2016
As with any staffing company you have to be comment to inquiring about available jobs. And make yourself available! Sometime they will call you and let you know of available assignment. Some assignment are temp to perm! That was great!
Fast employment placement
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MOAugust 24, 2016
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Fast employment placement
Hourly Pay is definitely too low for most or all positions
Benefits lacking
Better than most temp agencies
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
Pay and benefits
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2016
The people are very helpful and friendly. They answer all of my questions and help me when I needed help. They gave bonuses when we did a good job. They explain things when I asked for explanation. They hand out handbooks to teach us job safety and proper procedures.
H R Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 24, 2016
I enjoy my workplace, fun and I learn so much! I started as a receptionist and promoted to H R Coordinator. I recruit, do payroll, compliance, answer all calls. I complete the on-boarding process as well...
Pros
Flexible with schedule
Kelly Services
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYAugust 24, 2016
Worked 7 days a week 10-12 hours each day. Required to much production that could not be met. Not able to maintain appropriate job skills.
Pros
Money
Cons
Worked to many hours, unethical expectations of the company
Great Starter Possition
Standardized Test Scorer (Current Employee) –  Colonie, NYAugust 23, 2016
Average day would be to train, qualify and score standardized test.
Learned to read many different qualities of hand writing.
Management was strait and to the point on how to get the job done.
Co-workers were friendly, but not much talking until the break.
Hardest part is the repetitiveness of the test answers.
Finding a test answer that is very smart and interesting.
loved working for them
temp service still there but no work (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 23, 2016
loved working for them, they have excellent schedule, hours & jobs. Loved every job thru them. would definetly go back to work with them. great management & co-workers.
Very productive workplace.
Educator (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXAugust 22, 2016
On my assignment at a middle school, students come in eager to learn and ready to be taught something different everyday. Being I was out in the gym, the students had to learn time management between class periods but they managed to make it work after approximately 3 weeks and it lasted until the end of the school year. Most co-workers were upstanding about the unfortunate distance from the main building but a few were not.
The hardest part of the job was not being able to get everyone 100% engaged. The students who just were not extraverts would not let me break that shell but still maintained a lever of respect.
Pros
Working with Children
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIAugust 22, 2016
Was able to have flexible hours for school and family life. They found jobs to fit your abilities. Co-workers were great and ended up with many great friends.
Pros
flexible
Cons
minimal vacation time
Temporay Worker
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2016
Kelly Services Managers Are Great and up Front With You About all task that was expected from you before you started or before they sent you to a location to work
Temp Agency found placement when available
Seminar Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 20, 2016
The is good Temp Agency if you are looking for a permanent job and have not got that call or you are a stay at home mom and cannot work everyday. Kelly Services was good finding jobs in you area not a lot of clerical available. Staff was very helpful and tired their best to make sure you got paid weekly. The management could be better in the payroll department.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Did not always pay on time
very productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 19, 2016
typical day operating heavy machinery.
co-workers were like family
management was like family
learned how to operate heavy machinery
Simple place to work.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 19, 2016
This was a simple place to work, the only thing that I did not like was that it was short term. I would like to have had this a long term position.
Very poor work enviroment
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXAugust 19, 2016
Was hired with company knowing I would be having a newborn baby and was told they would work with me when it came time. The day he was born I was terminated from the company. They do not work well with employees and the 3 months I was with the company I went through 4 different managers cause they couldn't keep a manager for our group. Our group started with over 30 employees and by the time I had left we were down to 9 employees. All due to them not working with employees and people having family emergencies that they wouldn't work with.
Pros
Work from home
Good place to find a part time job
Order picker, forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2016
I was contracted to a warehouse position at a vision care company.I learned soon that there were more contractors than full time employees,so most of the work was done by contractors.Most of the employees were easy to get along with,and the job itself was easy,but their were a handful of people who only caused trouble for others.
Pros
easy job, lots of downtime
Cons
parking, management was hyper sensitive
Secretary 4
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2016
Customer service, answered phones, copied documents, filed.

Management was okay,
co-workers were great.

The hardest part was leaving, I love doing that kind of work.
I enjoyed helping people and resolving problems.
Pros
Not far from home
Temp (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 17, 2016
This was a fun job. But only seasonal. The only thing was that you had to test into the job so if for some reason you didn't pass you had to wait around for the next test, which could be all day or even the next day.
Fun place to work
Sub Teacher (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 17, 2016
I loved this job and the clients. I had no problem with the owner of the company and was excited to go to work daily. i am able to set my own work days which was a plus for me.