Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 6,564 reviews matching the search
varying workplaces
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 12, 2016
kelly services has a variety of jobs including warehouse work, office jobs, and drivers positions. I almost never went without a job while working for kelly services. a very dedicated company.
Pros
pay over minimum wage
Cons
Overall
School Nutrition (Former Employee) –  Auburn, GANovember 12, 2016
Worked as a cafeteria person, most enjoyable was spending time with the kids. Hardest part of the job is the time pressure that prep for the food for the day. I learn to be patience with the kids because we have to serve them breakfast and lunch. Also have to be understandable with the kids. Working with Kelly Services overall was not great. It was hard to reach them when needed a day off.
Productive and Very good Customer Service
Procedure Writer/ Doc Admin (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2016
Customer service is great. The Recruiters are a huge help. The benefits are a great as well.I truly reccommend applying for kelly services. They work with your hours.
Pros
Great benefits, pay, and flexible schedule.
Personal Review
Recruiter (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 11, 2016
Great place to work. Very fast paced and high demanding atmosphere. Pay is decent and you get paid weekly. Communication between managment needs work. Training is inadequate.
Great agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2016
I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Services for a brief moment over the summer and it was great. They found me a job that worked with my school schedule. Can't wait to get back on an assignment.
Excellent learning environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 11, 2016
My time spent in this environment was encouraging, professional and willing to all professional growth. I learned a lot. Supervisors and co-workers were very helpful.
Pros
Allowances for professional growth
Cons
nothing
fun work place
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 11, 2016
I worked as a temp on the year end project employees called in updated there data. And requested reprints of customer W2.
kelly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 10, 2016
They are quick with the hiring process. I was able to get in fairly quick. I was placed in the medical field and gained a lot of knowledge by getting a job through them.
Productive and fair workplace
Virtual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 10, 2016
Typical day making 50 phone calls. Interviewing over the phone following a script. Setting up interviews and scheduling.
Pros
working from home
Cons
temporary assignment
Other
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2016
Great at finding a job but not so great at calling back in a timely fashion. Was disappointed that my questions never got answered after leaving several voicemails
Easy to schedule
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 10, 2016
Very proactive in helping you find a position for that day. Offer great incentives to schedule continual day coverage. Management is very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Day consist of teaching lesson plans written by other teachers.
Flexible and great assignments
Vehicle Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 9, 2016
I currently work for the Ford account as a Vehicle Coordinator. It's a great assignment, working with great people. They also offer a flexible schedule with minimum micro management. However, there's not much room to grow, there are no benefits and the pay is not comparable to the market (very low).
Pros
flexibility, coworkers
Cons
low pay, no benefits
Temp for Pepsi
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MINovember 9, 2016
Same responsibilities as Pepsi. Started as a temp. Took a little while to get full time. Had to manually do time punches.
Pros
Decent pay for a temp service
Cons
Took 7 months to get full time
Position is for a long term temporary job.
Office Professional/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plaquemine, LANovember 9, 2016
The culture is great, the employees are friendly and the day is very enjoyable. The most exciting part of the day is working closely with the friendly people.
Pros
Work hours are flexible
Cons
Temporary assignment has not turned permanent yet.
Kind, considerate staff
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 9, 2016
Staff always willing to assist. Great customer service.
Most enjoyable part of the job is going to different job sites, meeting and greeting different people.
The hardest part is learning everyones names.
Love my job!
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 8, 2016
I work with a great recruiter, who is working to find me full time or long term positions. I have great schedulers who back me up and help with all my needs. KES is a great place to be a substitute teacher!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 8, 2016
I liked the job but the long hours at the facilty I was at was killer. pay wa ok just the hours were killer. work wasn't hard company was great with the management
This is an ok job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2016
I wouldn't mind the job as long as the hours were not from 5:50 am to 2:20 pm and the pay wasn't $10.50/hr. I work in the inbound department at Columbia Sportswear and the managers and coordinators are great. The hardest part of the job would be consistently lifting heavy boxes.
Loved the variety of jobs.
PRINTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 7, 2016
Worked at several different assignments for Kelly services, and loved it. Learned a lot of valuable information, and also how to work with a lot of new people.
Explination
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXNovember 7, 2016
I was never informed that this was a temp agency, I was under the impression they were a hiring agency. They are hard to get a hold of, and not very professional