Kelly Services

3.5K reviews

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Good Company
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2015
Good Company to work for very great company and willing to assist Good Company to work for very great company and willing to assist
loved my line until it was shot down
Filtech Urethane line (Former Employee), Findlay, OHJuly 30, 2015
Pros: employees, fast paced
Cons: kelly not making exception
I truly enjoyed this job until it was shut down and i was moved. With the big flood i was fired along with 40 other people for missing work
Provides great temp services.
Receptionist / Administrative Support (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great Team Work
Cons: Could use better management at the assigned company.
Get to work clock in get job assignment perform the duties that is needed. I learned that slow pace worker are not needed for this type of job it's a mild to a fast pace business. sometimes the hardest part is trying to keep up with some of the more experience individuals. The best part of the job is you learn something new that you didn't know before.
Good place to get training
Warehouse Attendant (Current Employee), Longview, TexasJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with
Cons: LONG HOURS
This is a fast past job. The people I work with are fun and this makes the time go by quickly. The company has high expectations for there employees.
A good company
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Following Lesson plans
I started at the end of the school year so it was a tough job because the kids behavior was not good at all. It was a good learning experience.
I enjoyed working at Bausch & Lomb through Kelly Service.
Packer (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 29, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Short breaks
I enjoyed working on the assembly line the work was easy. I put the bottles in the boxes to be shipped. The line sometime went down. Then they would place me on bottle watching, I hated that you sit and watch bottle go around a table to make sure the caps were not missing. Every time I had to do that I never found one with a missing top. I am a temp so there will be weeks without any work assignments I need a full time job.
Hard Working Service
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee), Chicago ILJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Always approachable
Cons: none
Cindy is an amazing supervisor who works extremely hard placing workers and keeping us up to date and informed. Very Thankful for the hard work.
Young Growing Group
Vendor Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 28, 2015
Responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees, creating and managing work orders, time sheets and expenses; facilitating the procurement process for independent contractor/statement of work projects and payment requests and/or managing the IDM process and tool. Assists with overall program and supplier management.
great staff and very professional.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2015
A great company to work for with a great office staff. Showed a lot of concern about the assignments that they send you on.
Great staff that works hard to find you job assignments
Temp (Former Employee), St. Cloud, MNJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great Staff, good job placement
Cons: Benifits can be expensive
One of the best temp services I have worked for. The staff was wonderful and worked very hard to find you work assignments that matched your skills and schedule requirements. Every job that I had with Kelly Services ended with me being hired on full time by the company that I was working as a temp.
Temp to hire.
Claims Service Assistant, State Farm Auto Claims (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Help do the leg work with finding an employer
Cons: No benefits
Worked for State Farm Insurance as a temp to hire. The company did well with placing me at a job that was well suited for my skill set and eventually turned in to a full time job.
Awesome company to work for!
Fiscal Service Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), ArizonaJuly 27, 2015
This company kept me on assignments that gave me additional experience as well that aligned to my experience. I would work with them again.
Kelly Services
Virtual Recruiter (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 27, 2015
This is a great company with great benefits. A lot of opportunity to grow and learn. Great team environment, everyone is always willing to help!
This is a temp. agency
Data Entry (Former Employee), Wood Dale, ILJuly 27, 2015
Good people, good companies. Helpful and professional staff, if you are looking to obtain a temporary position this is a company you should look into.
What a nightmare. ..
Auto tech at Pierce (Former Employee), AppletonJuly 27, 2015
Where i worked was horrible, everyone already writes you off as failed. That you won't be there long because you're a temp. First week no one talked to me, not even the lead or the supervisor. Knew nothing that was going on. Was not trained or anything. Second week started getting it down and bam start of third week, get sent packing. Not only that went through 8 interviews before i could actually get in Pierce.
Great Recruiting Company which found me my job at Johnson & Johnson
Executive Administrative Assistant/Clerical (Former Employee), Somerville, NJJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Learn many applications, found great jobs, and was paid well.
Kelly Services found me many great positions. They eventually found me the great job at Johnson & Johnson which I was at 12 years as a temporary employee and a year as a permanent\ employee. I was able to go to Kelly Services and learn about the different applications, such as Wiord, Excel, all for free..
Productive work place
License Agent (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2015
Providing superior customer service by assisting customer efficiently; by working at
BlueCross & Blue Shield of Florida sale department enrolling customers into the
Blue Dental Choice & Blue Dental Plans
Fun Work Place with many amaneties
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 26, 2015
Pros: rewards
Cons: No health benefits
Overall it's a nice place to start at with not many opportunity of advancement with in the company.
But it is fun to work there they do have great schedules and the job it self it's great most people that call are in a great mood and always putting a smile in your face.
great job and lots of fun
Machine Operator/Process Attendant (Former Employee), midland, MIJuly 26, 2015
The job I was doing here was doing machine maintenance which was amazing. lots of running around and cleaning up messes but i like staying busy. All the over time I wanted was available which was also nice.
Great
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), La Palma, CAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Job assignment
Cons: Temporary
As a temporary job placement agency, overall matching my skills with clients requirement were good. Kelly requisitioned me an assignment with BP Company for well over 3 years, with hopes of obtaining a permanent position.
Industry