Kelly

Kelly Employer Reviews

kelly services
data entry clerk (Current Employee), irving, txNovember 11, 2014
Kelly Services/Allstate is a very good place to work but does not pay enough money.
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Frederick, MDNovember 7, 2014
Great and legit work from home company. You must be a self starter to be sucessful
Typical day at Graybar
Material Handler/ Order Picker (Current Employee), West Allis, WINovember 5, 2014
A typical day starts at 5:30 a.m in the Willcall area of Graybar. This department deals with customer service, picking and packing orders per customer service representative request for customer. Making any needed adjustments, corrections, add-ons per customers needs. This area also deals putting together light fixture orders per request of lighting – more... department. This also depends on backlog of what projects have to go out and when they need to be completed. General cleaning duties are required through the shift.
I also work in the warehouse which includes but not limited to picking and packing. As well as shipping and receiving orders from truck deliveries. These include, FedEx, UPS, Speedy, which all must me be checked in physically as well as entered into our computer system. So part of my warehousing experience also includes computer data entry. Receiving must be entered accurate and efficient. Throughout my shift I must do a cycle count on material that can not ne found but shows to still be in stock in the computer system. Material received must either be located, put to stock or a customer service rep must be notified that his or her material is available for their customer to pick up.
Part of my job in the warehouse also is to palletize material as it's being packed to prepare it for next day delivery according to what route each package is going out too. My shifts usually run anywhere from 5:30 a.m until all task in warehouse are complete and that could be as late as 8:45p.m.
I operate a stand up and sit down cart as well as a manual and electric pallet jack for routing skids and picking material per ticket request. I also use hand trucks as needed, as well as help cutomers load any material they need help with. – less
Good temporary service
Hazard Processor II (Former Employee), Florence, SCNovember 4, 2014
Sort mail, data entry, and customer services rep. Handled inbound and out bound calls about insurance. Also updated customers insurance accounts.
Shipping Department
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn and advance
Cons: not very organized
Overall I liked working in Shipping / Receiving. I caught on quick and my coworkers were great.
Great work place at Republic Services
Bookkeeping/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: not full time. temp position
Learned Info Pro program in the accounting department. Transfered to Operations Center to check in drivers daily. Co-Workers were great people to work with. Not a hard job, Challenging to say the least but enjoyable. The best part of it all was having a job.
Review
Varies (Former Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 27, 2014
Overall it was a good experiencea

typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Not a great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2014
Pros: experience at fortune 500 company
Cons: downsized
Typical day at work was supporting the district manager and two recruiters.
A Part of Haworth
Ped Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Big Rapids, MIOctober 21, 2014
Working for Kelly Services /Haworth. This is a temp service within Haworth. Here I began my training as a temporary employee and was worthy of a full time position at Haworth. The most enjoyable part of being part of the Kelly team was being able to get hired as a full time employee of Haworth.
good place to work
Auto Collections Account Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 21, 2014
good place to work...nice work life balance when working for this company....staff is nice and polite
Industrial plant work
Assembly (Former Employee), Aiken, SCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good pay check
Cons: hot inside the building
stand by loud machines, and work in assigned area
i learned how to work as a group
management were polite
coworkers were polite
the hardest part was the temperature in the plant
good pay check was the most enjoyable part of the job
productive work place
Production tech (Former Employee), Canton, MSOctober 14, 2014
Pros: car lease program
Cons: short breaks
A typical day was 10 hours of labor Monday-Saturday.
I learned how to build the Nissan Altima.
Most managment typical bosses.Simple employees.
The heavy lifting for more than 2 hours straight.
Meeting new people and learning how to actually build a automobile.
Temporary Assignment
Advertisement Coordinator (Former Employee), Troy, MIOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: short-term assignment
This job was a temporary assignment, which made me feel insecure in my future there. The management was amazing though, and I ended up returning to this company a few months later.
Placed me with an awesome company
Material Handler (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 13, 2014
Worked production, every 2 hours we changed positions so you weren't doing the same thing all day.
Management is Great
Productive and Helpful
Office Assistant/ Jobsite Coordinator/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Tyler, TXOctober 9, 2014
i love the busy days we have here. I get to meet new people everyday and learn something new every day. great place to work
Great
Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: extreme work
Solid Schedule with great pay, alot of stand on your feet, alot of bending and stretching, great people you work with, team effort willing to help the next person succeed
Kelly Services is simply Top-Notch Employee Placement.
Flex-Time Production Associate (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYOctober 3, 2014
Kelly Services is simply Top-Notch Employee Placement.

All testing and interviewing was professional and all support required with follow up information and assistance was received promptly.
Bimbo USA
Scale Operator (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXOctober 2, 2014
Good paying company, just too many temps there trying to get hired on that's been there and its not enough positions to get hired on
Well structured environment
Contracted Test Evaluator (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 1, 2014
Working as a standardized testing grader was both challenging and interesting. I enjoyed reading the large variety of answers to the test questions. I graded essays written by students all over the country.
Great lead for fulltime employment
Customer Service II (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIOctober 1, 2014
Great opportunity for full time employment at CNH. Pay was not as good as the permanent employee but got into the door

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more