Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

Decent place to work, some members of management made it difficult.
Cash Management Specialist (Former Employee), Tucker, GAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Salary. co-workers.
Cons: Biased supervisor
Although the compensation was decent, work ethic, and time spent over the required work hours were not appreciated. Did not appreciate working for last supervisor, who seemed to enjoy being disrespectful to one because of being a temporary employee.
Productive and a good place to work
Forklift operator/material handler (Current Employee), Dothan, ALApril 26, 2015
This place that I have been placed to work is pretty decent and has alot of good people working there as team members. Like any place of employment it has its ups and downs.
great experience and great job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Modesto, CAApril 25, 2015
Forklift driver, staged loads, loaded trucks, unloaded trucks, cycle counts, high stacking, inventory, scan loads. worked 12 hour shifts, fast paced, pallets very unstable at times had to be very careful.
Productive and fun
Processor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 19, 2015
Had different thin tthatgs to do for different days. My co-workers were ok as well. We all worked as a team; all with the same goal in mind. To make sure o stthat the customers were satisfied when they left that they would ant to come back. The managers were there supervising us making sure we stayed on track and even gave us a little laugh every now and again to make work a little less stressful, but reminding us to stay focus and be safe.
The people working there were nice and friendly
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Vaccavile CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good people and work environment
Cons: Schedule and my commute
The only issue I had while working there was the job security. They would shift my schedule around to different shifts and if I refused they would replace me.
Barista (Current Employee), Lake Forest, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: sometime to busy for a break
I am responsible for all the food prep duties for salad bar and display salad and catering. Everything is very tight scheduled and on a timely manner
Productive and fun
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed my position in the customer service department with Anthem through Kelly Services and was disappointed that the position had ended.
very challenging and great job
Order Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed the fast paced environment and the work hours. I also liked the many challenges that the job offered. This particular job allowed me to strengthen my skills as a Forklift Operator and allowed me to prosper.
Great company
Inventory Material Specialist II for Gulfstream (Current Employee), Savannah, GAApril 9, 2015
It's a Temp/Contractor company. They have me working at Gulfstream Aerospace as an Inventory Specialist 2. I like the job and enjoy it very much.
To start is a good place
Associate Manufacturing (Former Employee), Puerto RicoApril 9, 2015
This company just put there employees to for the client do not care about them just need to know from the client that his employee work properly, but do not have any interaction with his employee.
Best temporary staffing I've worked for.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Litchfield, ILApril 8, 2015
This company is very good at making sure their employees are comfortable in their positions. They also pay better than most temporary staffing for the types of jobs they have available.
Temp agency
Contractor- Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 6, 2015
You get an assignment and that's about it. Nothing more nothing less. Typical temp agency. Your recruiter probably isn't located in the city your job may be in.
Fast pace, Productive Environment, With fun people to work around
Operator/ Quality Control (QC) (Former Employee), Midland, MIApril 3, 2015
The typical day began with sitting at a machine making silicon molds that were used by a vast variety of other companies. Checking the quality as the work progressed making sure everything was up to the other companies specifications. Then after so long at one machine we would rotate to other machines that did the slitting and cutting out of the parts. Then writing out the proper shipping information and packing up finish product to be sent to the correct client that ordered the products that we developed with the machines. I learned time management skills. The management was helpful with problems that came along as the machines went on producing the products. There weren't anything that was hard about the job. The most enjoyable part was the fun, rich environment of the fellow employees.
If I don't have anything positive to say, I'd rather not say anything.
Pension Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 1, 2015
Kelly Services should learn to provide managerial support to its employees. There was a lack of support by management for the employers because their first priority was not to make any waves with the company contracts. They would not defend their staff but take the word of an employee with the contracting organization, even when they were wrong.
Very Professional, and outgoing
Administrator I (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 31, 2015
They really care about your well being, I enjoy working for them, they have a concern to make sure the assigned company is treating you right.
My review of Anthem Blue Cross with Kelly Services
MEMBER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Woodland HillsMarch 30, 2015
Working for Kelly Services with Anthem Blue cross was a great experience for me. I talked to members and assisted them with their request, claims and eligibility questions. I learned the importance of healthcare especially for seniors. I had great co-workers that mad coming to work enjoyable each day. hardest part of job was when I could not help a member, and the most enjoyable was helping the member.
i love the workeplace that has a lot of people that are nice
Shipping picking (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 29, 2015
Pros: bring lunches
Cons: healthcare
I learned hat you have to be quick and working is fun because you get to meet new people I met Junior who is now my my buddy.The hardest part of the job is when you ship, you have to be very quick.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get paied and meet new people
Productive and interesting place. Something new.
Clean Room Assembler (Former Employee), 9000 Westmont Drive Toano, VA 23168March 28, 2015
Pros: You were paid for lunch time as long as you stayed in the building.
Cons: The lunch breaks and fire drills were not timed properly, There was only one exit door to the large assemble room, Some co-wokers were not aware of where the exit door was located
It was a new experience. I enjoyed learning the medical tool and procedure titles. I learned how each medical kits and trays were wrapped to be sanitized. The management did very little to boost moral. They always wanted you to stay busy but when there was little to do even your co-workers kept little jobs to themselves not wanting to share the work. It was literally a struugle at times to stay busy. Quite stressful. Managers were always looking over your shoulder. They stayed professional for the most part. My co-workers moods seemed to rise and fall. People seemed to be happiest at the end of the day. The hardest part of the job for me was wrapping the kits. The wrapping was timed. The tables are high, Im short and my right hand has lost some coordination due to brain cancer. Im sure my wrapping would have perfected by now but I was not given that much time on the job. Plus some days you were wrapping other days you were building the medical kits. The job became tedious because 400 to 500 of the same medical kit had to be built and wrapped. Again, Im thankful for the experience. It gave me a chance to get out of the box.
The assignment was enjoyable as well as the people.
Grievance/Appeals Representative (Former Employee), West Allis, WIMarch 27, 2015
Pros: The location and parking accomodations are a pro.
Cons: The cons were the low workloads during certain times of year.
My experience working for Kelly Services was an enjoyable one. The assignment that I worked on was a great match for me. I enjoyed my co-workers as well as the management. I worked on various projects with different job duties and that was enjoyable from a variety in work standpoint.
Temp Agency
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 25, 2015
Learn different types of jobs and you hope to get a permanent job.
Its really hard for them to find jobs for you. I learned how to make Solar Panels and how to fix them.

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more

Kelly Salaries