Kelly Employee Reviews

Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 22, 2015
Pros: Pleasant and cordial atmosphere
Cons: Sometimes my department was not busy
This was a nice place to work, with a light and pleasant atmosphere even though it was a very busy law firm. I worked for one attorney at this firm, who was a partner in the firm and sometimes, there wasn't anything to do. It was very quiet.
Wonderful Company
HIM Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 22, 2015
The most enjoyable part was being placed in an environment that I was familiar with and being able to grow and learn more to help in my future career.
Temporary Jobs
Temporary worker (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Interesting Jobs
Cons: A lot of low paying jobs.
They used to keep me busy but with the recession the jobs declined. The jobs ranged over many areas and gave you the opportunity to learn new things.
Job that makes everyday life, a little nicer each day.
Large Group Accounting (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Ease of placement
Cons: some time off between jobs, this can be a good thing!
I have worked with Kelly and I love the ease of their work ethic. They look over your resume and get to work right away at getting you placed. The ease of getting paid weekly is amazing, all you have to do is log on put in your hours and hit send. Kelly does the rest and by Friday each week your money is in your account. So yes, I am a Kelly Girl, and proud of it!
Energetic and learning environment
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Harrisonburg VAJune 12, 2015
While working at Kelly I definitley broadened my information with computers. I learned how to handle problems on my on without involving my supervisor.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 8, 2015
Taking inbound calls from customers about their accounts. Apply payments to the accounts and update addresses on the accounts.
productive, easy going.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 5, 2015
my typical day of work is Monday through Friday, everyday you learn something new, just like every day could be easy and it could be hard.
Contract Employment
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), HoustonJune 4, 2015
Contract employment working on assignment with BP America. Second opportunity to work with Kelly Services. I found the agency to up hold their agreement, as I did.

I would welcome the opportunity to work more with Kelly.
Productiver and fast paced environment
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee), Middletown, NYJune 4, 2015
Kelly Services is a temp. agency that I worked for and enjoyed every case. I worked in several different jobs and each job site was very professional. If I had any complaints they were addressed immediately.
It was a good job for the summer
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSJune 2, 2015
I enjoyed working with new people. I love the hours I was working If you are busy the time will go by fast. The hardest part was trying to get someone to help you with a heavy box.
Their NIH contract is awesome!
Outreach Coordinator/Program Analyst (Former Employee), Rockville, MDJune 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits package
Cons: More entry level pay
They work hard to place you correctly. They have a GREAT benefits package. They really prepare you for the interview; and, shock and awe, actually provide you with FEEDBACK. Now, how awesome is that? Someone who actually provides feedback!
enjoyable
Key Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
I enjoyed the job. I worked flexible hours and very easy job duties. Worked with Excel and a lot of customers.Co-workers were very easy to work with
This was a great place to work.
Partnered Onsite Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Clyde, OHMay 29, 2015
I didn't work in the Kelly Services office as I was an Onsite Supervisor for Kelly Temp. employees at Whirlpool/Clyde. I very much enjoyed working with the employees on the floor and the Whirlpool Supervisors. I worked the Afternoon shift which I wasn't too keen about but due to liking my job so much it was acceptable. I didn't supervise the on-the-job work of the Kelly temps but Supervised them for job performance, attitudes, punctuality, counseling, time card issues, health and workmen's comp. issues, etc.
Great Temp Opportunities
Provider Data Management Representative (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 28, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity
Cons: n?a
Kelly Services helps to open doors to provide you with a working foundation to continue as a productive full-time employee.
Hard work with good pay
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 28, 2015
Pros: Great teamwork, home on the weekends, nice pay
Cons: Doesn't help place you within the Kelly organization.
Really enjoyed working with Kelly, but there is no support after completion of contract. Goals were realistic and achievable.
kelly services
Temp (Former Employee), Fridley, MNMay 24, 2015
Cons: short breaks unknowingly mandatory weekends
Learned power generating skills
co-workers worked fast and hard
hardest part of the job was standing in one place so long.
Once you have finished a assignment they are pretty much finished with you.
Government Contracts (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 22, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: No follow through on new assignments.
I have followed up with Kelly almost weekly for a new assignment, no one answers their email to indicate they even seen your email.
Almost 10 months and nothing. Perhaps they should feel how it feels to depend on someone to get you a job.
They score a 3 in my book.
Good company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Mason, OHMay 21, 2015
Cons: poor pay
Good company to work for started right away. Pay was not the best but it was doable. They always in touch with the company if I had any problems I could always call or email and they were right there.
Processor
Processor (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 21, 2015
Pros: A very good work enviroment
Cons: Few Hours
Most recently my responsibilities as Property Tax Processor included verifying payments. I also applied penalties when they were needed.
Casually professional atmosphere. Colleagues very sharp people.
Grader/Tester (Former Employee), Longmont, COMay 20, 2015
Pros: Professional yet casual atmosphere.
Cons: It is a temporary, rather than long-term project/
Professional environment, where people work very diligently toward a goal or on specific project. Colleagues/co-workers are courteous, diligent, mature.