Kelly

Kelly Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 13, 2014
Pros: the cafeteria had daily hot food.
Cons: no healthcare
Collections, heavy outbound, inbound collections calls, cash Applications
If you need a job fast, this is the place.
Data Entry Operator III (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Easy to get in but job security is jeopardize due to short contracts.
last resort job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/ worked line (Former Employee), Marion, OHApril 7, 2014
Pros: getting a check
Cons: don't give time to learn a job, supervisor makes emotional choices instead of logical ones
There was alot of favored people that got away with alot. I learned people just care about themselves and dont watch for forklifts like there suppose to, there are areas to walk and they did't follow rules. this was not a fun place to work at
Stressful Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, SCApril 6, 2014
This job started out fun until I actually got onto the floor and began taking real calls. The homeowners were never satisfied with the service provided from the service providers that were assigned to the claim. I had to deal with complaints and furious homeowners on a day to day basis when I worked in the claims department. When placed in the enrollment – more... and billing department I enjoyed that a lot more and the position was less stressful. – less
Best job I ever had
PRESCRIPTION DRUG SPECIALIST / Claims Associate (Former Employee), Florence and Columbia, SCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: compensation, advancement
Cons: contracts ended, job lost
I loved working here. The pay was great for a new high school graduate. My work schedule was even better, working 5 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We worked overtime or on Saturdays as needed but never steady. We had all holidays off. Advancement was easily gain with great work ethics.Management were very down to earth people and always had there – more... employees back was very concerned about them in all aspects. – less
ok
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 31, 2014
temporary work, and typical temporary assignment and details.
Great Place to get more experience
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: no benifits
They have all kinds of jobs and a great way to learn more. Great staffing team to help you with your job needs.
Very Fun working place.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Memphis ,TennMarch 28, 2014
I just really enjoy my job, because it is very fun place to be and it will help in the long run to be a more productive supervisor were every i go.
Great place to work with great people.
Inventory Coordinator II (Current Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 27, 2014
Excellent facility to work at. Management is very helpful in any way they can help. I really love the people i work with. Everyone is very nice and very respectful.
Easy to work with
Weather assist team (Current Employee), Columbia, MOMarch 27, 2014
Kelly services works with placing people in a position they are suited for. They work with you in order to make sure you are happy. Other than the distance I had to drive everyday the job Kelly Services placed me in was enjoyable.
I guess working with people, and learn from different people in the company.
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 26, 2014
Pros: working more then fourty hours a week and in different location.
Cons: having to work so long as a temp.
I would verify all the dates on the product was righ and that the line had all the thing on he line to run the product. After verifying that everything was right I would with a team of people load the line with bottles and caps and glue to run the line. When everything was finished and the product was load onto the skid and then return to the warehouse – more... for storage or shipping – less
Exciting and fun place to work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), various locationsMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at work consist of working with others in all levels of management, parents, and clients. Having humility and working in an office environment is something that is positive. I enjoy working with co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the ability to use my skills and gain additional skills to be able to function very highly – more... in my position. – less
good
Credentialing Specialist II (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMarch 20, 2014
over all its a good work place good hours too I liked it. quick placement
Comfortable Environment;Friendly People
General Clerical/Data Entry (Former Employee), Edina, MNMarch 16, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: can't think of any
I really enjoyed the comfortable environment and the friendly people. I also really like that the company wasn't too small and/or too big. I just wish I my assignment would have lasted longer.
productive
production worker (Former Employee), Auburn, NYMarch 11, 2014
Kelly Services is a staffing agency that helps people like me to find work in a field that I am comfortable doing.
Helpful Job
Claims/Clerical Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: easy position
Cons: lunch was only 30
Great place to work, Helped get my foot in the door. Great environment.
A Very skilled position
Material Handler (Current Employee), Suffolk, VAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: 8 hour shifts
Cons: no guaranteed hours
This can be a comfortable job at times, but you do learn different types of task when you are assigned to different departments.
Nice people to work with
Production Worker (Current Employee), Ashley, INMarch 10, 2014
Pros: carry ins on weekends we work, catering on holidays, and 90/10 benefits
Cons: breaks are too short, they just put in this new cafetiere layout and it's not very good
I work through kelly services in a small factory that is slowly growing. On a typical day we all meet in the back of the factory for a daily meeting where we are then told about things we should and shouldn't do, as well as if we are working over through out the week or weekends. The meeting only takes a couple of minutes then we are off to our stations.
Now – more... depending on the day and if anyone has called in will depend on where I go. I know a couple of different areas in the factory but the two that I usually end up doing is line fill and panel line and sometimes I end up doing both in one day. The line fill person is in charge of so many lines and they are responsible to make sure that the lines are kept full at all times so the machines and the people running the machines don't have to stop. I also have to make sure that the right parts are going into the right machines because if they don't then the machine can be down for repair (which means something is stuck and maintenance will have to un-jam the item.
I also do a job called panel line. This job you take two switches the lock and unlock switch as well as the window switch and you set them upside down in this machine which then will push it down into the panel then when it's all said and done you have to look it all over for no scratches or pits in the panel or switches. Then I pack it in a tote and scan it into the computer system.
I work there on third shift and the management there are very nice and they are understanding to a certain extent so if you ever need help you can always go to them they usually will help you in anyway they can (even the Assistant team leaders aka ATL)
The people I work with you have all different kinds of people working and some people you will like and others you may not get along with very well but in my experience so far I have and do get along with most of the people there.
For me the hardest part of the the job is working third shift. I have done it for about 4 years now but I am getting tired of it and it's hard for me to fall asleep through out the day as well as staying up at night usually right after lunch is when I get the worst. The best part of the job is that most of the time, the time it's self goes by fast due to the fact that as long as you can get your parts out and make rate the management don't mind you talking to the people you work around. But if you are not working and just standing around talking that is when you will get spoken too, and if it keeps happening then they will end up moving you so the work that needs to get done will get done. – less
the best Temporary agency i have ever worked for
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Aurora, COMarch 10, 2014
Pros: the opertunity to learn as you work
Cons: paid weekly
They were amazing through and through i would love to work for this company again if they needed a postion filled and i appreciate all their hard work.
I worked for Kelly Services 5+ years and had several opportunities, repeated assignments with client in oil & gas, nice work environment
Project Assistant/Document Control Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: repeated opportunities with client
Cons: no vacation or benefits
Steady work
Several opportunities, repeated assignments with client in oil & gas, nice work environment

About Kelly

With over 42 years of workforce management expertise, a national footprint of over 50 branches, recruitment centres and on-site – Read more

Kelly Photos