KellyMitchell Employee Reviews in United States

fun workplace with ping pong table
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2016
fast pace work environment - perform same 3 functions all day, everyday
compensation is very conservative with a weak commission structure
fun but unprofessional environment
decent work life balance
I have already evaluated KellyMitchell
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30345April 14, 2016
A very good company to work for. The representatives are extremely helpful and supportive. The representatives were very easy to work with and they were very supportive.
Pros
Good people to work for.
Good Staff
Project Manager at AT&T (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJFebruary 29, 2016
Staff is friendly and helpful. They are supportive for their teams handling projects and are very good at handling employee concerns. This is a great company for people in need of staffing jobs.
Pros
Good with follow up
Great team
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 24, 2015
Loved working for KM group They gave great training and great support structure. Leadership was great to work for, just wish the job hadn't ended.
Good contracting company
Service Delivery Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2015
It's a good contracting company. I have a good recruiter. I would recommend them to anyone. I work with them again. They found a good contract for me.
Great Place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 30, 2015
very good company to work for. They are very friendly and go above and beyond to get you what you want and need. They check on you and make sure you are alright and happy on your job as well as anything else you may need.
Looking forward to working with Kelly Mitchell again!
Technical Writer III (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJune 11, 2015
I very much enjoyed my tenure with Abbott in Lake County IL. Kelly Mitchell was very supportive, encouraging, and helpful when I really needed them!

I very much look forward to working with them again.
Pros
Very good placement and salary!
Cons
None!
Very Helpful
Word Processing CoordinatorAbbVie Contractor (Current Employee) –  North Chicago, ILJune 8, 2015
When I first was contacted by Kelly Mitchell, I had never heard of them before. I'm glad that they did contact me, because they were able to place me in a position, that i'm currently still in, that allowed me to learn a lot and utilize my skills that i already had. Through out the year, I call him My HR guy, reaches out to me just to make sure everything is going out, and there staff is very helpful in answering any questions I may have.
Understanding and hard working
Receptionist - Fairview IT (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 3, 2015
It was a great place to be and everyone was super friendly and willing to help when needed. It was a refresher for me to be a receptionist. It was a great environment being there during the holidays and watching everyone work hard on getting donations together for Toys for Tots.
awesome team to work for
Baxter Healthcare/Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 30, 2015
they look out for your best interest at all times. They are always willing to help with what ever you may need. They check in on you to make sure you are happy with your assignment as well as giving you feedback on your assignment.
Great People
IT and Business Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2015
This company hires great people but there is a lot of turnover. There are extremely long hours and high expectations in this sales environment.
Good
Project Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  ILOctober 30, 2014
Training in abundance, good people
Organized
thoughtful
cares about employees
good company to work for
CVS Medicare D Beneficiary Services II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 28, 2014
I was sent to a good company, the people were friendly. The hours were nice. the company I worked for also trained you in the work they needed you to perform.
Pros
accessible
Ping Pong Ball
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 15, 2014
Just another applicant to fill a seat at a big corporation. Learned that many people had been placed at this corporation and that few had ever stayed. That the rules outlined in the books and by trainer can be changed by anyone and that as a temp. I had no right to ask questions as to why and when I did I lost my job. The other thing I learned was that I should never let my employer know anything about my health problems.
Pros
free food most days, free to look for other jobs on lunch hour.
Cons
cons following the rules in the manual will get you fired, the employees in office control your job.
fun work place management was great
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJuly 3, 2014
Writing contracts for customers. Correcting contracts for customers. Making sure their lbs are correct for the contracts
Cons
great place to work
I love KellyMitchell
Sales Rep - Generalist I (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2014
KellyMitchell they follow up with you to make sure your needs are met. They are interested in meeting their needs, their clients needs and their employees needs. They keep you up to date with documents that need to be handled. They make sure that you are a great fit for their clients. My direct deposit is always pending to post in my bank account the day before.
Pros
the hands personal care the recruiter perform
Excellent recruiting firm to work with - very professional
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILFebruary 19, 2014
Found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable in the IT space.
Remote employer, had a contractual position with Abbott Nutritional Labs
Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Both Kelly Mitchell and Abbott Nutritional Labs are excellent places to work.
Pros
excellent wages
Cons
not a permanent hire position
Great Advocates for Technical Contractors
Contract Engineer, Target (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 21, 2013
My experience with Kelly Mitchell has been nothing but great. While I have not worked in their corporate office environment, since I am a contractor who is contracted out to other clients, my interaction with the Kelly Mitchell office staff has be terrific.

The "Job Security/Advancement" and "Work/Life Balance" fields are marked as 5 of 5 Stars, because I do not want to cost the company point, though the fields do not actually apply to my position.
Pros
good benefits package that, from my experience, are not available at other staffing agencies.
Cons
none that come to mind
Good place to represent you.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2013
They placed me as a consultant for a fortune 100 company. I have very little interaction with the actual firm. They seem responsive when I have had any questions. I will continue to be represented by them as long as I have a contract, so it is hard to say if they are a good employer.
Pros
payed on time
Cons
none really