KellyMitchell Employee Reviews

The work place is very good with more than a mile long walking trail
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJJune 7, 2017
Busy but productive with management challenges Workplace. The workplace is modern and driven by new technologies,work culture is good. People are very cooperative as well
Good Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILJune 5, 2017
This company works hard at keeping you working. Decent company, good hourly rate, but the insurance is expensive. I guess that is a general issue for everyone in this country now.
Excellent Management team and easy to live life
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 25, 2017
I enjoyed being apart of this company. I worked for them as a contractor for over 1 year. My hope was to become permanent but due to budgeting issue, they weren't able to offer me the job full time permanent. I hate to leave but I truly need a place where I can get medical benefits, holidays and vacation time accrual.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
no healtcare or other benefits, unable to hire fulltime
Nice agency to work for
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2016
I was on a contract for 6 months. The interview and paperwork was completed over the phone. Recruiters are respectful and nice to deal with. They checked biweekly/monthly by phone and even visited sites occasionally.
Pros
401K, medical insurance, holiday party, visits to sites
Cons
no PTO even for a long-term projects
Enjoyed working with all the people
Program Manager - AT&T Wireless (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 13, 2016
Worked from home and enjoyed the work with the Granite system. Learned new skills and new telecom services built in Granite that I did not previously know. Team coordination was effortless.
Pros
Work from home
they are a staffing company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2016
The entire group is professional. They will work hard for you. They follow up with you and the company you are assigned to just ensure that you and the company is a perfect match.
Good Compny
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2016
Good company, lots of potential to make money, cut-throat environment, high turnover, most recruiters won't make it past 4 months, not much room for upward mobility, they hire externally before promoting someone.
Body shopper for Black and Veatch
Sr. Engineer (OSP) Engineering (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 13, 2016
This company is not to blame for the miss-comings and the un-organization of the company they had me contracting to (Black and Veatch). However, they were distant and un-attentive to their employees' needs and situation(s).
Pros
Paid well.
Cons
In-attentive
Good temp agency but no paid holidays
Project Support Administrator - AbbVie Contractor (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILSeptember 9, 2016
My experience was good overall but no paid holidays. Pay was lower than I would have liked but they always paid on time and it was a favorable experience.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No paid holidays or vacation
fun workplace with ping pong table
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2016
fast pace work environment - perform same 3 functions all day, everyday
compensation is very conservative with a weak commission structure
fun but unprofessional environment
decent work life balance
Recruiting agency - satisfactory performance
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 15, 2016
Recruiters were very helpful and always available, when needed. Provided information in a timely manner. This was very important as I worked remotely.
I have already evaluated KellyMitchell
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30345April 14, 2016
A very good company to work for. The representatives are extremely helpful and supportive. The representatives were very easy to work with and they were very supportive.
Pros
Good people to work for.
Good Staff
Project Manager at AT&T (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NJFebruary 29, 2016
Staff is friendly and helpful. They are supportive for their teams handling projects and are very good at handling employee concerns. This is a great company for people in need of staffing jobs.
Pros
Good with follow up
Great team
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 24, 2015
Loved working for KM group They gave great training and great support structure. Leadership was great to work for, just wish the job hadn't ended.
Good contracting company
Service Delivery Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2015
It's a good contracting company. I have a good recruiter. I would recommend them to anyone. I work with them again. They found a good contract for me.
Great Place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 30, 2015
very good company to work for. They are very friendly and go above and beyond to get you what you want and need. They check on you and make sure you are alright and happy on your job as well as anything else you may need.
Looking forward to working with Kelly Mitchell again!
Technical Writer III (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJune 11, 2015
I very much enjoyed my tenure with Abbott in Lake County IL. Kelly Mitchell was very supportive, encouraging, and helpful when I really needed them!

I very much look forward to working with them again.
Pros
Very good placement and salary!
Cons
None!
Very Helpful
Word Processing CoordinatorAbbVie Contractor (Current Employee) –  North Chicago, ILJune 8, 2015
When I first was contacted by Kelly Mitchell, I had never heard of them before. I'm glad that they did contact me, because they were able to place me in a position, that i'm currently still in, that allowed me to learn a lot and utilize my skills that i already had. Through out the year, I call him My HR guy, reaches out to me just to make sure everything is going out, and there staff is very helpful in answering any questions I may have.
Understanding and hard working
Receptionist - Fairview IT (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 3, 2015
It was a great place to be and everyone was super friendly and willing to help when needed. It was a refresher for me to be a receptionist. It was a great environment being there during the holidays and watching everyone work hard on getting donations together for Toys for Tots.
awesome team to work for
Baxter Healthcare/Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 30, 2015
they look out for your best interest at all times. They are always willing to help with what ever you may need. They check in on you to make sure you are happy with your assignment as well as giving you feedback on your assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyMitchell. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval