KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employer Reviews

Loved it
HR Vendor Management Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 17, 2014
Pros: benfits, great work life balance
Cons: slow growth and salary
Good work life balance,, but slow growth and low salaries.
• Facilitate the hiring process of contract employees for a BP Directors and suppliers, by using an e-procurement tool.
• Manage relationships between the hiring managers and the approved vendors.
• Manage the order fulfillment process from job posting creation and work order to candidate start – more... of assignment.
• Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using Fieldglass / e-technology tool.
• Exercise recruitment screening techniques that ensure only high-quality candidates are forwarded to the managers for review.
• Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
• Successfully negotiate work order details as necessary (e.g., rates, start dates, etc.).
• Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
• Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues.
• Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Facilitate onboarding/off boarding activities as necessary (i.e. background screen, drug screen, renewals and site specific requirements; badges).
• Ensure all related contractor on boarding/off boarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
• Conducts maintenance for the e-technology system (Fieldglass), including rate adjustments. – less
Unjust & Unfair practices - stay away for sure.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), WIJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: none - that i can think of.
Cons: pay 40 hours, work actually 60+ hours weekly. no ot allowed.
When I first learned about the position, I applied and within minutes offered a verbal over the phone. The training thereafter was disorganized. I was there for only a short while (6 months).
The managers are no seasoned nor do they have any management prior experience. The "boys" club mentality was obvious.
Well into a few months, several (34 recruiters) – more... left KellyOCG due to being mislead on raises, promotions along with overall culture.
Being new, I was observant and as more time into the role - it became apparent that that the elementary style of management was obvious.
No team collaboration. Hourly was mis-quoted to me prior to getting on-board.
Zero support from management (If you ask, they will assume the worst).

Not a good company with tremendous turnover. Diseased from internal but will soon realize that they need to change the dynamics. Too many people left with unfavorable experiences. – less
Run Away!!!
Recruiting (Former Employee), CaliforniaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything else
Former Employee.. bad management, no work/life balance no advancement.. I wasted 5 years of my life with this company.. Salary is not measured by your performance. Terrible... I don't understand why i stayed that long... stupid me !!! health insurance a Joke paid close to $700 a month for a family of 3..
Production enviroment
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIAugust 26, 2013
Pros: well organized corporation
Cons: health care, 401k match, pay increases
Being an operation manager has its ups and downs and with a high volume print shop...there was always something. Break downs, very large orders that had to fit in the schedule, and sometimes delivery problems.
I had the best staff and customers that anyone would like to work with. And at the end of a day it was all good!
Very good company to work for.
Client Recruiting Consultant/HR Recruiter (Former Employee), Virtual Recruiter (Grand Rapids, MI)August 21, 2013
Pros: virtual position
Cons: my position was eliminated
Excellent management. Client company was a great client. Co-workers are very friendly.
Misleading
Candidate for Hire (Former Employee), Canton, MSJuly 29, 2013
I was recently interviewed for a position in which the 1st interviewer was pleased with my experience and told me that the 2nd interviewer would be contacting me to move forward in the process. However, the second interviewer sent me a rejection letter via email. I'd like for the recruiters to be on the same page to avoid sharing misleading information – more... with candidates. – less
Online App a crock!
n/a (Former Employee), n/aApril 28, 2013
If you have experience working from home and call center, you can try to apply to this company, but if you don't have any "Troubleshooting" experience, but have extensive PC AND MAC knowledge they will see you as unfit for this position and lock you out. You will not past there "online" evaluation.
Awesome company, Awesome Opportunities!
Recruiting Strategist - Contract - Pharma (Current Employee), VirtualMarch 5, 2013
Pros: flexibility, pay, work enviroment
Cons: can not think of any...
This company has put me on exceptional contracts. They have looked out for me when anything was ending. I highly recommend them to people looking for work and companies looking for an Agency, MSP, or RPO!
Good company culture with support network and educational opportunities
Recruiting Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 23, 2012
Work with experienced recuriters to source and place candidates for engineering postions throughout the United States. The most difficult and rewarding part of the position is locating candidates with very specific talents, education and work experience.