KellyOCG Employee Review

Loved it
HR Vendor Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasAugust 17, 2014
Good work life balance,, but slow growth and low salaries.
• Facilitate the hiring process of contract employees for a BP Directors and suppliers, by using an e-procurement tool.
• Manage relationships between the hiring managers and the approved vendors.
• Manage the order fulfillment process from job posting creation and work order to candidate start of assignment.
• Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using Fieldglass / e-technology tool.
• Exercise recruitment screening techniques that ensure only high-quality candidates are forwarded to the managers for review.
• Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
• Successfully negotiate work order details as necessary (e.g., rates, start dates, etc.).
• Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
• Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues.
• Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Facilitate onboarding/off boarding activities as necessary (i.e. background screen, drug screen, renewals and site specific requirements; badges).
• Ensure all related contractor on boarding/off boarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
• Conducts maintenance for the e-technology system (Fieldglass), including rate adjustments.
Pros
Benfits, great work life balance
Cons
slow growth and salary

Other KellyOCG Employee Reviews

Recruited candidates for client
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNOctober 13, 2017
I enjoyed it for the most part. Working from home was nice. My daughter became ill so I had to quit working for them. I've been focusing on her recovery for the last year. I would go back but feel its in my best interest to seek a job outside the home.
Stay away from this company!
Contract Virtual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VirtualAugust 4, 2017
My first contract went well, though I was expected to work over eight hours per day without overtime. My second project was a horror show and the first time I've ever experienced age discrimination.
Pros
Working virtually
Cons
Age discrimination