KellyOCG Employee Reviews

Kelly OCG
Team Lead Projects (Former Employee) –  virtualJanuary 6, 2016
Team Lead Projects
Worked full cycle recruitment for KellyOCG while on assignment with Comcast.

Comcast Client Responsibilities:
• Provided Recruitment coverage for multiple US markets focused on Enterprise Sales for Comcast Business
• Managed weekly meetings with Regional Directors, HR Business partners to insure coverage on Enterprise Sales roles
• Provided market intel to client Managers within their respected regions to insure placement expectations were in line with market availability
• Managed reporting for both internal and client Management
Flexible and weekly pay!
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 18, 2015
I actually love working as a Flex/Contract Recruiter for KellyOCG they make you feel apart of the crew and the clients are wonderful. The compensation is FAR below market rate which is why I am open to new opportunities but I would have to get a substantial increase to consider a move because I love being remote.
Pros
Remote, culture, sense of appreciation
Cons
Compensation
Sourcing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 25, 2015
It's not the best company for work/life balance. It's not the best company for management loyalty.

Most of the manager's I worked with claimed to have experience but it was not evident.
Pros
Cons
lack of overall management experience
New employees are not properly trained, procedures change without properly notifying and training all employees
S.O.P / ISO-TS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 12, 2014
Management will need to be changed, starting with the OP
Supervisors need to enforce all policies and procedures
Supervisors need to be hands on and out with the employees
Training for all new employees,
Competitive wages for all employees
Unjust & Unfair practices - stay away for sure.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WIJanuary 23, 2014
When I first learned about the position, I applied and within minutes offered a verbal over the phone. The training thereafter was disorganized. I was there for only a short while (6 months).
The managers are no seasoned nor do they have any management prior experience. The "boys" club mentality was obvious.
Well into a few months, several (34 recruiters) left KellyOCG due to being mislead on raises, promotions along with overall culture.
Being new, I was observant and as more time into the role - it became apparent that that the elementary style of management was obvious.
No team collaboration. Hourly was mis-quoted to me prior to getting on-board.
Zero support from management (If you ask, they will assume the worst).

Not a good company with tremendous turnover. Diseased from internal but will soon realize that they need to change the dynamics. Too many people left with unfavorable experiences.
Pros
none - that i can think of.
Cons
pay 40 hours, work actually 60+ hours weekly. no ot allowed.
Run Away!!!
Recruiting (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 18, 2013
Former Employee.. bad management, no work/life balance no advancement.. I wasted 5 years of my life with this company.. Salary is not measured by your performance. Terrible... I don't understand why i stayed that long... stupid me !!! health insurance a Joke paid close to $700 a month for a family of 3..
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything else
Production enviroment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 26, 2013
Being an operation manager has its ups and downs and with a high volume print shop...there was always something. Break downs, very large orders that had to fit in the schedule, and sometimes delivery problems.
I had the best staff and customers that anyone would like to work with. And at the end of a day it was all good!
Pros
well organized corporation
Cons
health care, 401k match, pay increases
Very good company to work for.
Client Recruiting Consultant/HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Virtual Recruiter (Grand Rapids, MI)August 21, 2013
Excellent management. Client company was a great client. Co-workers are very friendly.
Pros
virtual position
Cons
my position was eliminated
Misleading
Candidate for Hire (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJuly 29, 2013
I was recently interviewed for a position in which the 1st interviewer was pleased with my experience and told me that the 2nd interviewer would be contacting me to move forward in the process. However, the second interviewer sent me a rejection letter via email. I'd like for the recruiters to be on the same page to avoid sharing misleading information with candidates.
Awesome company, Awesome Opportunities!
Recruiting Strategist - Contract - Pharma (Current Employee) –  VirtualMarch 5, 2013
This company has put me on exceptional contracts. They have looked out for me when anything was ending. I highly recommend them to people looking for work and companies looking for an Agency, MSP, or RPO!
Pros
flexibility, pay, work enviroment
Cons
can not think of any...
Good company culture with support network and educational opportunities
Recruiting Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 23, 2012
Work with experienced recuriters to source and place candidates for engineering postions throughout the United States. The most difficult and rewarding part of the position is locating candidates with very specific talents, education and work experience.