Kelsey-seybold Clinic Employee Reviews

Enjoy my department team and what I do
CMA/Derm Tech (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 30, 2015
I actually enjoy my job and look forward to going to work everyday. I adore all of my coworkers and patient encounters but not much room for advancement over long term.
Management is HORRIBLE!
Coder (Former Employee), Pearland, TXAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and weekends off
Cons: Too political, and too much micromanaging
I worked there 2 years at the Administration Office Building. It is so political, managers have their favorites, you won't be able to advance or receive decent pay increases. It was okay at the beginning, but in the end it really sucked.
Very productive and professional
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee), All around TexasAugust 3, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: nothing at all
easy-going, right to the point, fun, great surrounding, the people are understanding and when you need help, they will provide that for you. great interacting with the patients
Management very rude, disrespectful
Ambulatory service representative II (Former Employee), main campusJuly 29, 2015
Pros: breaks, department easy to run, cafeteria very nice
Cons: short breaks, management unprofessional, company don't care about employees
Monday thru Friday, I sit at front desk and collect co-pays, and bad debt, I don't feel comfortable collecting but supervisors put pressure on employees to do it. Overall, when guest get upset and request a supervisor we don't get the support that we deserve.
At the end of the day we have to count the drawer down, if the money is short or a miscount supervisor will not help, so I have been there for a hour pass my shift trying to figure out a mistake, that's what supervisors suppose to be there to help but they look at you as a problem.
Kelsey was a good Monday through Friday clinic job.
Clinical Oncology Pharmacist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 18, 2015
Kelsey-Seybold is a good company with a good infusion pharmacy clinic department. It is a good place to work if you are looking for a Monday through Friday day shift pharmacy position.
OK place to work if your settling in to retire
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Houston, TxJuly 14, 2015
I have worked at KS for 10 years and it was great for the flexibility due to the low census days and GREAT insurance coverage. Not the place for obtaining knowledge in the ever changing education needed in healthcare advancement.
Busy, large patient volume
Administrative Supervisor II (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Monday thru Friday, no weekends
Cons: Not quite the life/work balance desired but doable
High volume, fast pace
Most ejoyable part of the job is working with the patients to ensure their needs are met.
Staff and co-workers are all fun to be around
Externship (Former Employee), Internal Medicine, PediatricsJune 13, 2015
During Extership, I helped room patients, took vitals(B/P.W,P,R,T), recorded patient information into the Epic 2012/2014 system for the physician. I would also help do EKGs when ordered, enter orders for specimens when ordered by the physician(s) and take to LabCorp(inside clinic). Assist nurse and physician with whatever else that was needed to help the patient.
Friendly environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
I love Kelsey-Seybold theyprovide a very organized,friendly,and caring environment for their patients and employees.
Political company
Insurance Follow-Up Representative II (Current Employee), Pearland, TXMay 14, 2015
Very political company, they are unorganized, the benefits are good. I enjoyed what I did; however, my supervisor was a bully. The Founder Dr. Kelsey would be very disappointed to see that what he started has become.
Good place
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 26, 2015
Good service, good patient care, great co-workers who help one another. Buildings very clean, kept up to date. Great place to work
every fast pace day
Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 22, 2015
Pros: had parties for different occasion
Cons: errors made with out any recourse.
90 to 100 patient procedures, learned to multi-task with phones ,patient ,families, co-workers and documents. The hardest part of the day was to keep each task on a smooth flowing course. I most enjoy metting people.
Not very professional
RN radiology (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: competative compensation
Cons: Management
Management not up to par, politics are a major issue. Hard to balance work and home since there is little to no flexibility.
Work place was very productive met and took care of many people from different companies.
OFFICE NURSE (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Lunch breaks were few, lunch was often late.
Cons: There were very short breaks, the clinic was always busy.
I was responsible for all aspect of office work, implementing assignments in nursing care of patients. Clerical, data entry, filing, record management billing.

There were many duty as charge nurse. Love working at this clinic.
Insurance Verifier
Patient Account Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
checking in patients and making sure the insurance is completed at the time of service. Collecting co-payments for the visits.
Great job security and culture
System Analyst I (IT) (Former Employee), Pearland, TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: new building with cafeteria on site
Cons: long commute
Kelsey-Seybold was a great employer. I was provided many options for advancement. There is also a true sense of pride in the company and the services it provides.
great company and excellent benefits!!!
LVN Staff Nurse-Internal Medicine (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: hard to get days off
Great place to work ,great pay and hours!!!My co-workers were great and always willing to help. Every day was different. I liked the unpredictable days. I learned to do ear irrigations and loved doing them. Only thing was while I was busy doing an EKG, there was nobody to get my next pt ready for the provider.
Big let down!
CMA II (Former Employee), Katy, TXMarch 11, 2015
Pros: doctors and benefits
Cons: management
I worked here for over a year. The logs were the worst, they would change something and not inform until I had submitted the next month already. And it was still my fault. My former nursing superviosr has had inappropriate relationships with employees and they have their favorites. They break and bend rules only for their favorites, and you know if you are one of them. I can only speak for the 2 clinics I worked at and that was Cinco Ranch and Katy. I enjoyed working, but when it came to management I had enough.
Nice place to work
Prep/Scan Clerk (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
It's a good place to work, no weekends and holidays off. The benefits are good. There needs to be more growth in medical records department. A typical day is slow and long, but we get the job done. The department is small that a nice thing. The management style could be different but its a nice place to work.
Good place to work for
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work load can vary depending on the patients to be seen
A typical day is to clock in, perform any checks on equipment, room patients, perform ambulatory nursing skills, go to lunch, come back and room more patients, and then clock out.
Headquarters