Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Friendly staff a
Department Support Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 21, 2016
Typical day at work involves making sure patient care is provided at all times and patient are directed to their area of services needed. What I have learned here is treating patients with respect and being friendly, along with providing them with services that met his or her needs makes them come back. Management do not spend time with employees because they feel they know us well enough to get the job done but not well enough to know what job skills each employees is capable of preforming. My co-works are respectful and helpful toward one another, we can talk and encourage one another to get to the next level of our lives or career. The only hard part of the job is not being able to help everyone by the end of the day because time does not allow it but there is always tomorrow. The most enjoyable part of the job is when patients come back and tell you how much they appreciate all your hard work and how you help them get through what seem like a difficult time for them.
Pros
Staff members get along well with one another
Cons
No breaks, short staffed sometimes
Kelsey Seybold
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2016
A typical day at work at Kelsey Seybold is challenging. I have learned to be open minded and multi task during the work day. The enjoyable part of my job is being able to complete my work.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2016
I have been working at Kelsey for 3 years. Great benefits/compensation. Management needs to review current processes for communication of information.
Awesome work place.
Ambulatory Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 5, 2016
I really enjoy working at KSC. No workplace is perfect, but this clinic sure has a lot of positive and good qualities. Respect and teamwork are number one when in regards to employees. Patient satisfaction is of utmost importance when it comes to the job performance. In the end, if the patients are happy then the employees are happy and its a good day in the clinic!
Great Company
Medicare Benefit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXJune 30, 2016
I love working here and for this company. Management works with you and really cares. Compensation is great to start but not spectacular. Advancement in my position is minimal but that's just the nature of pharmacy unless you have a Pharm D. Work environment is productive and friendly.
Pros
personal work space, healthcare, knowledge, excellent compnay to grow in
Cons
Commuting
Love the Location
Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
Cool Company
Great environment but management is overworked, they could use some strategizing to make things a little better.
A Little unorganized but they are progressing
I would definitely work there again.
Productive and professional work place.
Healthcare Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXJune 14, 2016
Overall great work experience. Professional and productive environment. Scheduled appointments in coordination with physicians. Processed Co-Payments as well as explained insurance coverage. Updated patient demographic information. Checked in patients according to appointment times.
I really miss this job, everyone was so helpful ad friendly
HIM Tech/ Patient Account Analysts (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2016
• Scheduling and Canceling appointments
• Ensured billing accuracy and clean claim submission
• Verification and electronic billing of insurance
• Collections of outstanding charges, bad debts, and co-pays
• Charge entry and hospital charges
• Payment posting and reimbursements
• Consulted with patients in hopes to negotiate a payment strategy
• Experienced with electronic medical records
• Insurance follow-up
• Electronic Medical records
Pros
I love and miss this job
Cons
dont have a covered place to park
Employee reconation committe
CERTIFIED REGISTERED CENTRAL STERILE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2016
My overall review is Fair. I am leader I take pride in my job everyday I step place in the workplace. Have a Instrument tech for twenty-five years.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Inexprience Leaders
Every employee has their own role.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2016
Every employee has their own role. Getting to work and set up for the day, depending on the department you will do more office work than clinical or vise versa.
Excellent
Medical assistant/ Externship (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXApril 16, 2016
Excellent learning environment. I completed my 200hr extern at this facility. I worked in Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Orthopedics
Great company to work for
Nursing Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 5, 2016
Overall Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is a great company to work for. Good hours, great benefits, good salary. There are issues with fast growth, communication of ongoing changes, inconsistent treatment and decisions from upper management.

For a supervisor not much support depending on the clinic you are assigned and unrealistic expectations on work load. Great opportunities to learn and grow. Co-workers and team wonderful. Most rewarding is being a part of a great caring team that go above and beyond for the patient.
Pros
Great Nurses and MA's
Cons
Work load and stress level for nurses
Kelsey
Healthcare Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2016
Good place to work! On the job training will help you along the way, allow you to move up within 6 months. You will get 30 min lunch.
Pros
30 min lunch
great admistration
LPN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2016
Learned many skills with this company. Had many ways to move up in the company. Worked with many specialist. Very professional administration and staff.
Pros
fulfilling work
Cons
short breaks
cool place
Healthcare Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXMarch 10, 2016
the overall company is an amazing place to work. I have to relocate due to the fact I will be moving and I am unable to change locations.
Kelsey
healthcare service rep 2 (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXMarch 10, 2016
I have loved the experience has getting more medical knowledges from patients and how to be and not to be. making sure I have my physicals and well womens done
Productive work environment. Great place to work.
ASR II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2016
A typical work day started at 7:30 am...make coffee for patients and bring it to the waiting area then the day begun....start checking in patients, being that it is a Cancer Center it is high volume.
I have learned a lot about cancer.
Management is okay.
The hardest part of the job was seeing your patients one morning and the next morning they could have passed away.
The most enjoyable part is seeing the patients ring the bell after their last treatment of chemo or radiation.
Pros
medical center
Cons
cancer
Ambulatory Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2016
I love working at Kelsey! I learned a lot over the years, working at different locations and specialties. Great co-workers/friends. I enjoyed my experience there.
Good
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
It is ok . Pay Is not good but the work environment I love. Patients are good also the doctors. Rules can be a little too much
Great place to work if you are a retired nurse
LVN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2016
If you are a new nurse don't work here. You are basically a secretary. On the phones all day and doing paperwork is not nursing. The management over my department (ortho) was very non compassionate and only cared about "staffing the clinic" the turnover rate In the department was really high a nurse left every month seemed like. overall it's an great place to work for a retired or pregnant nurse who wants to sit down all day! honestly would have stayed if supervisor wasn't so rude.
Pros
steady schedule, off weekends, benefits
Cons
no training, on the phone all day, understaffed

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Reviews by Location