Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Employee Reviews

Patient Service Rep
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2017
Routine administrative duties; answered and routed phone calls.
 Crossed trained as Ambulatory Technician.
 Verified insurance for ambulatory patients; compared medical codes.
fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2017
I have worked here for a very long time. I have worked in many different departments. Plenty room to grow. Working at Kelsey is like being in a family at home.
Pros
free drug dinners while you learn more about the medication.
Cons
1 mniute police of being late.
Good place to start if you have no experience
LVN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2017
I enjoyed the clinic. I would work there again. I learned how to perform foreign travel injections, wound care and ran the flu shot program during flu shot season. Doctors I worked with were wonderful.
Pros
decent work hours, interesting patients
Cons
low paying job
Decent place to work, but not a lot of accountability
Certified Medical Assistant - Dermatology, OB/GYN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2017
KSC is a fine company, but in the clinics I have worked in over the last two year, lack of accountability for completing your job seems to be a consistent issue.
I would not recommend this company for Experienced professionals
Ambulatory Surgery Representative II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2017
I have been with this company for 2 years and the experience has not been favorable. The benefits could be a lot better. I would prefer a more diverse work place.
Awesome work place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  VintageJuly 10, 2017
Kelsey is a wonderful company to work for ! Awesome piers ! Benefits are amazing and the staff is amazing! Working there I have learned many things and has had room for growth
Productive work environment
Utilization Review (UR) LVN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 4, 2017
Under new management. Production is high on referrals and handling large amount of phone calls. I have learned to be efficient with time management.I enjoyed when i would speak to the patient and have the problem resolved.
Pros
Friendly and fun people in the department
Cons
One break
Productive, Professional work place
Patient Care Tech. II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2017
I have worked here for over 5 years, the work is steady and patient reviews have been favorable. The staff is Professional and get along very well with each other, co-workers and patients.
Productive work enviornment
Healthcare Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXJune 19, 2017
Productive, fun, professional work environment. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the achievement celebrations. Management is laid back and reasonable.
Wonderful Clinic
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2017
Kelsey Seybold is a wonderful place to work.

The doctors there are professional and compassionate. I was treated very well.

I worked in the medical transcription department for Radiology. It was by far the best clinic I have ever worked for.

I highly recommend working for this clinic.
Pros
Wonderful clinic
Very fast pace
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2017
I only worked there for 2 months but I learned a lot in that short period of time. I didn't have the best experience with the person training me but I wish I could have worked in another department. It is a great company to work with and upper management was awesome. I hope to go back but not at Main Campus. The person I worked with ruined my experience and I was lucky enough to get out when I did. The department I worked for was very demanding and had no balance. You can't have a home life if you work in certain departments.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Very competitive
Ambulatory Service Rep. II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2017
I was a good place to work. They only thing I hated was my manager. She was very disrespectful and did nothing to support her employees while I was there.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Would be a great job if management would make necessary changes.
Healthcare Services Representative I (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXMay 23, 2017
Started part-time as a HSR 1 rep. I was told after 90 days a full time position would be offered which never came. Team leads and management clearly have favorites and don't try to hide it. Rules are constantly changing and as employees we are not made aware of it until we are reprimanded for it. I was told before that they do this in order to keep a steady change in employees but I hadn't believed this until seeing it for myself. The pay is good, however you have to deal with a lot of bull for the pay. You are given sick, personal, and vacation time but it is extremely hard to get approved to use it. If you call in for any reason, even with documentation you are penalized and wrote up for this even when you have sick time available.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything but pay
Productive and fun group of women and men to work with
Triage RN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2017
Receiving calls from patients regarding labs, images and medication clarifications. Triaging patients from pediatrics to elderly. Talking with the on call physicians about any immediate concerns.
Pros
Every other weekend
Cons
Physicians do not read their notes prior to calling nurse for further information.
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77030May 18, 2017
Kelsey was a great place to work. its very laid back , great people very free flowing.... I would recommend this place to a friend to work... thanks...
fast paced
Ambulatory Services Rep II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2017
Great benefits, salary, support staff, opportunity for advancement or job change. Physicians very appreciative.Limited holidays. Accumulate time per pay periods.
Kelsey Seybold Clinic is a fun and exciting place to work.
Medical Assistant/Dept. Support Specialist/ ASR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2017
Kelsey Seybold Clinic is a great an exciting place to work with room for growth. I've learned a lot in my 12 years here. And would recommend Kelsey Seybold Clinic to any one for a Job.
A day at work
ASR ii (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 8, 2017
No two days are ever the same at Kelsey. Management tries to make the day enjoyable, especially for the holidays. Management provides needed supplies and education. Signup for additional education is available if wanted. The most enjoyable part of the day is getting a smile from a difficult patient.
Excellent Employer
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
This is a warm welcoming environment to work in. The opportunity for growth and education is definitely there and the benefits and pay are quite competitive.
My Day At Work
Medical Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 3, 2017
My typical day at work, I can in click in, say GOOD MORNING to my co workers, we chatter a little. I check my work schedule to see how many patients I have. Once my patients start arriving, I call them back take their vital signs.;, after which the physician comes in the room. I answer the phones, with patients refills, referrals, and insurance information. I go to lunch at 12, after lunch I do it all over again, until its time for me to go home.
Pros
Nice Work Enviroment
Cons
Healthcare a little high.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.