Kelsey-Seybold Clinic

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Employee Reviews

Very productive and professional
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  All around TexasAugust 3, 2015
easy-going, right to the point, fun, great surrounding, the people are understanding and when you need help, they will provide that for you. great interacting with the patients
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
nothing at all
Management very rude, disrespectful
Ambulatory service representative II (Former Employee) –  main campusJuly 29, 2015
Monday thru Friday, I sit at front desk and collect co-pays, and bad debt, I don't feel comfortable collecting but supervisors put pressure on employees to do it. Overall, when guest get upset and request a supervisor we don't get the support that we deserve.
At the end of the day we have to count the drawer down, if the money is short or a miscount supervisor will not help, so I have been there for a hour pass my shift trying to figure out a mistake, that's what supervisors suppose to be there to help but they look at you as a problem.
Pros
breaks, department easy to run, cafeteria very nice
Cons
short breaks, management unprofessional, company don't care about employees
Horrible Management
RN (Current Employee) –  HoustonJuly 20, 2015
Soooooooo many rules of what not to do but there is no employee retention. People hate coming to this place and management knows it and they do not care. They are their own insurance company. They make too much money to care about their employees. They can never stay staffed, my own supervisor's supervisor told me that. Its a lot of drama everywhere with everyone. Managers and supervisors are messy and childish so of course the staff will be the same. Doctors know the environment but say and do nothing about it. Do yourself a favor do not work at this place. penny raises. pay is not competitive. what good is it to have benefits you can not use? they watch the timeclock for every punch, if you are late one minute clocking in, you are late. you get written up. you get written up for everything. you cant call in, even if you have a 104 fever, they dont care. you can be in a car accident, they dont care. nothing will make them care and it doesnt matter that you have worked there for years. they have a strict policy and the environment shows how unhappy employees are. the employees are told in orientation if you ever say anything bad about the company, you get fired or written up. they dont want people to know how bad their company really is.
Pros
no pros... well the benefits.
Cons
horrible management, drama, penny raises, pay is not competitive, no growth
Kelsey was a good Monday through Friday clinic job.
Clinical Oncology Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2015
Kelsey-Seybold is a good company with a good infusion pharmacy clinic department. It is a good place to work if you are looking for a Monday through Friday day shift pharmacy position.
OK place to work if your settling in to retire
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxJuly 14, 2015
I have worked at KS for 10 years and it was great for the flexibility due to the low census days and GREAT insurance coverage. Not the place for obtaining knowledge in the ever changing education needed in healthcare advancement.
Busy, large patient volume
Administrative Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2015
High volume, fast pace
Most ejoyable part of the job is working with the patients to ensure their needs are met.
Staff and co-workers are all fun to be around
Pros
Monday thru Friday, no weekends
Cons
Not quite the life/work balance desired but doable
Great job
HSR I (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXJune 19, 2015
I schedule appointments in a prompt and courteous manner utilizing Epic scheduling software. I am able to problem solve for patients utilizing identified resources. Great place to work for.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Internal Medicine, PediatricsJune 13, 2015
During Extership, I helped room patients, took vitals(B/P.W,P,R,T), recorded patient information into the Epic 2012/2014 system for the physician. I would also help do EKGs when ordered, enter orders for specimens when ordered by the physician(s) and take to LabCorp(inside clinic). Assist nurse and physician with whatever else that was needed to help the patient.
rooming patient, customer service, providing compassionate nursing
lvn (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXJune 4, 2015
management is little to none and need more training on how to handle conflict with in the workplace and assist nurses with further education processes
Friendly environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
I love Kelsey-Seybold theyprovide a very organized,friendly,and caring environment for their patients and employees.

Want to know more about Kelsey-Seybold Clinic?

Ask a question
Political company
Insurance Follow-Up Representative II (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXMay 14, 2015
Very political company, they are unorganized, the benefits are good. I enjoyed what I did; however, my supervisor was a bully. The Founder Dr. Kelsey would be very disappointed to see that what he started has become.
excellent place to work
LVN (Current Employee) –  Houston txMay 6, 2015
A typical consist of preparing my doctor for a easy day in her clinical setting by maintaing balance. I learned to improve my crtiical thinking skills.
Good place
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2015
Good service, good patient care, great co-workers who help one another. Buildings very clean, kept up to date. Great place to work
every fast pace day
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasApril 22, 2015
90 to 100 patient procedures, learned to multi-task with phones ,patient ,families, co-workers and documents. The hardest part of the day was to keep each task on a smooth flowing course. I most enjoy metting people.
Pros
had parties for different occasion
Cons
errors made with out any recourse.
Not very professional
RN radiology (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2015
Management not up to par, politics are a major issue. Hard to balance work and home since there is little to no flexibility.
Pros
competative compensation
Great employer
LVN (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
This employer provides a great work environment. Great hours, professional staff, and has great opportunity to utilize all nursing skills.
Work place was very productive met and took care of many people from different companies.
OFFICE NURSE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
I was responsible for all aspect of office work, implementing assignments in nursing care of patients. Clerical, data entry, filing, record management billing.

There were many duty as charge nurse. Love working at this clinic.
Pros
Lunch breaks were few, lunch was often late.
Cons
There were very short breaks, the clinic was always busy.
Insurance Verifier
Patient Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2015
checking in patients and making sure the insurance is completed at the time of service. Collecting co-payments for the visits.
Great job security and culture
System Analyst I (IT) (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXMarch 19, 2015
Kelsey-Seybold was a great employer. I was provided many options for advancement. There is also a true sense of pride in the company and the services it provides.
Pros
new building with cafeteria on site
Cons
long commute
great company and excellent benefits!!!
LVN Staff Nurse-Internal Medicine (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 16, 2015
Great place to work ,great pay and hours!!!My co-workers were great and always willing to help. Every day was different. I liked the unpredictable days. I learned to do ear irrigations and loved doing them. Only thing was while I was busy doing an EKG, there was nobody to get my next pt ready for the provider.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
hard to get days off