* Seeking an enthusiastic, responsible and motivated Front Desk Receptionist with a positive attitude that enjoys serving our customers and dog family. *
We are an upscale, full-service Doggie Daycare Bed & Breakfast in Buckhead. We offer year-round, cage-free Grooming (all sizes), Playcare & Boarding (upto 35 pounds) with personalized customer service in a home-style environment.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- This position supports our company through customer service functions, including being the first point of contact for customer reservations, front desk reception, customer concerns and cash handling.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable, team-oriented individual that is able to work under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
*Ability to handle and manage stressful, busy situations.
- Following service protocols, procedures and timelines to insure the highest quality of customer service.
- Consistently greeting customers professionally (75+ customers & their dogs daily).
- Answering 4 telephone lines in a consistently professional, calm and friendly manner.
- Signing in dogs for daycare, boarding and grooming and taking detailed instructions.
- Collecting and entering all client information accurately into the computer.
- Keeping medical and vaccine records up to date for all dogs.
- Keep the reception and front desk clean and organized at all times (inside & outside).
- Communicate and assist all customers and your team members with friendliness and respect to create a peaceful work environment.
- Sales (know and are able to explain our services and products).
- Ability to learn customer's names and their dogs quickly.
- Desire to ensure that every customer is satisfied with their experience and if there is a service issue being able to meet their expectation/report to management.
*Minimum of 2 years experience working in customer service with an outstanding track record.
- Must have previous acquaintance either at a doggy daycare facility or a veterinary hospital.
*Must be a team player and shifts include weekend hours and holidays.
- Must have a keen instinct for animal safety, proper procedures and loving commitment for our customer and dog families.
- Proficient customer/team support skills.
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills.
- Enjoy being at work.
- Lots of dogs means lots of service.
- Focus on detail and organization.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Communicate challenges and questions that need attention to management as soon as possible.
- Computer proficient including Excel & Outlook, FB, Twitter (creating forms is a plus).
- It is essential that you are able to regularly stand for extended periods, bend, and stretch and work in and around pet hair and dander.
*Must have reliable transportation to and from central Buckhead.
*This position requires an active person with strong, multi-tasking skills and high energy level who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Seeking candidates that are looking for a career, not a job.
- Work interviews and testing on various breeds.
- Please email resume.