The Self-Storage Property Manager is an energetic, outgoing self-starter who has excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. He/she aggressively contributes to profitability by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and being committed to customer satisfaction. This senior level manager pays close attention to detail and has general accounting, marketing and basic computer skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the sales, marketing, occupancy, and delinquency management of the facility.
- Keeping the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills as approved by management
- Provides outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems and professionally handling telephone and walk-in inquiries
- Shows, rents and cleans self storage units
- Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management
- Controls delinquencies through telephone contact and letters on a scheduled basis including sending out monthly invoices
- Cleans space(s) as vacated, grounds as needed.
- Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily
- General management of the office including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping and balancing petty cash, making daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management
- Prepare units for auction, vacate as prescribed by law, and approved by management
- Effectively communicates with management and fellow associates
Basic computer operation required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior self-storage experience not required. Customer service, retail sales, marketing, general office and telephone skills a plus.
- Good organizational skills and basic accounting practices. Successful record of accomplishment of sales and marketing skills in the self-storage or retail industry. General office functions and experiences a plus. Ability to pay close attention to detail. Employment is also subject to background check.
MUST INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENT WITH RESUME
Indeed - 7 months ago