Ken's Foods Employee Reviews

A pretty good job.
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 30, 2017
It was good job, and had great pay. There were a few people that were bad at working, but overall it was great working there. I'm a pretty small guy so it was tough lifting as much as did, but I got through it. The hours were heavy because they were early in the morning, but I got used to them, and it became an easy routine.
Pros
pay, we all got to choose a barbecue sauce every Friday to take home
Cons
hours, workers, lifting
Unload Load trucks,stack box's on pallet.stage pallet in there location.
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ken's south blue diamond Ave Las vegas nvJune 29, 2017
Nice place to work good pay,good benefits,fast pace job enjoy working around team makes and loud nosie, computer skills is a must.break down pallets string rap pallets fast pace.lack of work due to uion on strike
Pros
One hour for lunch
Cons
10mins
Kens
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 27, 2017
This was a very fast paced job so I would not recommend this job to anyone that likes to move at their own pace. You really have to be an upbeat worker .
It was okay.
Box Boy (Former Employee) –  American Falls, IDMay 31, 2017
I liked Ken's because it helped me get my job at the pharmacy. The friends I worked with were okay, but they would tend to slack off at times and were minorly disciplined. It was a job.
Pros
Friends.
Quality Control Supervisor
Quality Control Laboratory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2016
Supported quality control team for processing salad dressings while monitoring materials testing along the production. Performed random checks on products ensuring physical, and chemical standards were adhered. Supervised the activities of an internal laboratory with standard biological, microbiological and chemical tests for raw materials, and finished products. Ensured that data results from the lab were accurate following safety procedures, seeing to it that employees were properly trained and always complying with necessary rules and regulations. Maintained equipment calibration and proper functioning. Ensured all product formulations were produced in accordance with QA analytical specifications. Supported facility inspections, traceability, testing, and microbiological program compliance.
Pros
Nice Laboratory equipment
Cons
No free lunch for workers
Comments
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 6, 2016
There double standards with a lack of communication. Unnecessary sexually comments making it a very uncomfortable environment with male employees.
Great People At Ken's
Corporate Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 3, 2015
Great people are working for this company who should be valued as maintaining day to day operations both regionally and nationally.
longtime experience
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 3, 2015
worked for this company many years. Opportunity for advancement is minimal at best. Disappointed things could not have been more productive in employee development
Excellent Workplace
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 2, 2015
Great place to work. Management was excellent. Had many opportunities to grow. Enjoyed working with the management and co-workers
Fast Paced
Sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2015
faced paced time went by quickly before you knew it day was over loved it. worked with water many jobs to be learned wish i could of stayed longer
Pros
fast paced
Cons
no last break
Challenging work environment
Controls Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 25, 2015
This is a challenging work environment for maintenance. Your on your feet all day for 12 hours. This is why I left. Management could treat people better.
Great Place too work
Lead Quality Technician, Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 21, 2014
working at Kens was a great learning experience.I got hands on training that allowed me to develope a career.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Leadership position not hired from within
I like the job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  griffin gaMarch 26, 2013
I like the job wish it had lasted longer .I was over the little packs of dressing they came down the line to me had to check them for leaks and box so many to a box i was at the end of the line
Pros
day shift
Cons
didn't last long enough
Great Place To Work.
Mixxer / Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJanuary 20, 2013
A very good place to work. Awesome people & management. Great benefits & Pay.
Pros
benefits & pay.
Cons
hours.
pleasant work environment
QA/Lab Analyst/Trainer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 17, 2012
Good job, working as a quality control technian, responsible for anaylitcal testing.
amazing
Food Machine Sanatizer (Former Employee) –  Pahrump, NVAugust 16, 2012
I loved working here especially because I got to bring home the different dressings for free from time to time I was a great employee here if I could return I would
Lots of nice people in the company.
Label and Graphic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  1 D'Angelo Drive, Marlborough, MAJune 29, 2012
Checking the labels to make sure that the information is put on the labels in the correct area. Will also place orders for the new labels that have just been approved by the customer and the company new labels.

I learn a lot of different jobs also that going along with the label area.

The co-works were very easy to work with.

The hardest part of the job was not knowing on what you will be coming into in the morning on what you will be doing for the day.

When we all would sit together at lunch time and just sit around and chat.
Family owned and operated company
Traffic Manager (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 12, 2012
Great company to work for, great benefits, lots of hard work. No room for growth. Unable to enjoy non working hours, due to needing to be accessable 24/7.
high quality standar for food safety.
mixer (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 30, 2012
good place to work but old fation management, many lack of good education and preparation.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
lack of good management