Kenaitze Indian Tribe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent job working with SED youth.
Case Manager, Kenai Middle School (Former Employee) –  Kenai, AKFebruary 26, 2016
Best job I've ever had. If I won the lottery I would go back and work this job for free for the rest of my life. I miss it every single day.
Outstanding place to work!
Director of Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Kenai, AKDecember 11, 2014
People tend to come first, and atmosphere is not usually rushed like some corporate settings. Leadership is interested in employee wellbeing.

Don't plan on losing weight, as eating/food is a major player in the culture, and there is always something to eat at work. Yumm!

Only rough part of the job is that the Council can change dramatically from one year to the next, producing difficult shifts in company focus and direction.
Pros
FOOD! Relationships
Cons
Council turnover.
rewarding, supportive, and steady
Individual Skill Provider (Former Employee) –  Kenai, AKNovember 7, 2014
Supportive environment while working with youth in and out of school. Every day is different and you are continuously learning about the youth you work with as well as yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenaitze Indian Tribe. Our community is ready to answer.

Kenaitze Indian Tribe Reviews by Location