Kenall Lighting Employee Reviews

Not Great for the Blue Collar Side
TIG Welder (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 20, 2016
Management doesn't care about what you have going on outside of work. They expect you to work mandatory overtime and work full shifts every Saturday. I was going to school full time and was still expected to work 55 hours a week. Low hourly compensation. If you don't work the mandatory OT, you get disciplined under their point system.
White collar side might be great, but don't work there if you're a respectable welder.
Cons
Most everything
Focused on Customer Satisfaction
Manufacturing Project Manager Value Eng & Training (Former Employee) –  Gurnee IlFebruary 25, 2015
Promotions from within encouraged and cared for their employees. Production and customer quality was always highly regarded as well as on time delivery
Great company - Leader in their field
Manager (Current Employee) –  KenoshaFebruary 12, 2015
I've been with Kenall almost a year, and it has been a great place to work: Great culture with smart and innovative team members. Plenty to be excited about with the LED industry continuing to expand. Good leadership and a bright future indeed.
Pros
leadership
Cons
great people to work with.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILApril 15, 2014
great place to work. Everyone is very kind. Any question I had was answered by a co-worker. Everyone was always happy to help me when ever I needed help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenall Lighting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4