KENCO Employee Reviews

Could be better
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 3, 2016
Could be better, long days long weeks, expect you to work 6-7 days a week with out any comp time. allot of last min "Mandatory weekends" with out consideration of associates
Cons
Long Days
I would not recommend Kenco
Lead (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 27, 2016
Kenco has horrible benefits and pay. Kenco's greatest fault is it will not say no to the customer and management is out of touch with their work force and reality. If you like working for a company that loses accounts and major bids for ineptitude they are your guys. If you want to work lots of overtime because management doesn't know how their WMS or customer's systems work they are for you. If you need a paycheck while you look for a good career it is an OK place to go.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
worst benefits and pay ever
It was a good experience
Inventory Control Lead (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 3, 2016
I learned to work with several team members on projects and to anticipate problems before they arise. I made many good friends.
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2016
Long hours, I have learned more about operating a forklift and how to manage others and train them to operate forklifts. All my co-workers get along with me just fine. I am a very patient and understanding person.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Lack on understanding
Fun place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 13, 2016
I enjoyed going to work daily and seeing new people/friends that I met there. I liked my supervisors because they were fair and understanding.
To give your best to show other how to grow in thier field
lead (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 31, 2016
I reveiw what ships daily and give work orderts to pullers or forklift drivers.I learned working hand in hand with workers to get the job done.Manage the operators for best fit for what they do best and always open for suggestions.Treat themme fair they will workhard for you.To lose someone you have traned for a long time .To see other operators pick up and grow to be better.
Working together as a team, getting to know coworkers as family
Kitting Department Lead for Kenco (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 18, 2016
Getting work going of a morning making sure everyone has everything they need for the job. Checking emails for projects for the day making sure all paperwork is completed on time. I have learned a lot about the warehouse procedures.
Pros
employees are a big family that cares for each other
Cons
Having to leave and start over
That is my opinion
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Webster City, IAApril 1, 2016
A typical day at work is: doing a hard work what I learn ed: I learn a lot of things management: the management is good to work for coworkers : my co workers are good to get along with
productive great co workers
Kenco - Clamp Operator (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 26, 2016
Loaded and unloaded trucks,picked put away.Had a good place to work.People were great people easy to work with.Rewarded for the work that was done.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Was hardly home always at work
Kenco has great guiding principles but were not followed by all of management
Inventory and Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Channahon, ILFebruary 17, 2016
Kenco is a great company as a whole, but some of management in the KWIN Network do not follow the guiding principles. My job was very demanding and if given the resources to do my job I would still be with the company.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Healthcare plan is not the best
Productive quiet work place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Robinsville, NJJanuary 16, 2016
typical day at work was quiet.

I learned how to speak with a whole bunch of different people.

Management was good.

Co-workers was enjoyable to be around.

Hardest part of the job, was not messing up on inventory.

Co-Workers was the most enjoyable day.
Pros
Good pay. Nice co-workers
Cons
no vending machines.
Nothing good to say
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WADecember 5, 2015
I would avoid this company at all costs, they pay for beer and expect champagne to be delivered. Little to no interest in training and/or helping you succeed. They throw you in and stand back to see if you sink or swim, what's sad is neither is good enough. Management is extremely hard to please, expectations are unrealistic.
Pros
Extremely hard to find any.
Cons
Little to no interest in employees wellfare
OK to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Poteau, OKNovember 20, 2015
The job was not hard just didn't pay enough for the size of my family. I had good hours wasn't a bad job, the people I worked with were good people willing to help.
really good company. Good work envioroment.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 16, 2015
this company is really good, the company give you all that you need to succeed at the work area. company is a warehouse where we works with quimichals and others. some of them are heavy but no bad.
Pros
everything is good
Cons
Nothing bad to say
Dispatcher and Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Perryman, MDOctober 24, 2015
don't want to do his survey, this is not part of finding a job to me. This is an uncalled for survey and a waste of my time. there is no room for advancement and Kenco is a selfish company to work for.
Pros
pay
Cons
no advancment
The worst place to work at!!!
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fletcher, NCSeptember 22, 2015
If you are a good and hard worker is not the right place to you.
Hard workers must work more for those who don't.
Leaders are incompetent, they don't even know the job or even speak English.
The work is not hard but when you have to work with others it turns so bad, many trouble makers and gossip people in that place.
It is been the worst place I have worked at.
There is no chance to grow, workers don't respect each other, there is no culture!!!!
So people who don't care working the get an easy and free check every week.
Cons
Poor management, bad benefits, bad work environment.
Amazing 3rd Party Company
CSR Scheduler, Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 4, 2015
Kenco is a growing 3rd party company that strives to help clients as well as their employees. The particular job I had worked would be fast paced some days and slow on others. I learned a great deal about safety policy and procedures as well as a healthy lifestyle. Management was wonderful and co-workers were always supportive. It felt like a big family. Hardest part of the job was learning to use a forklift. Most enjoyable part of the job was spending the day with wonderful people who made the day pass by quickly.
Pros
Great benefits, good management, monthly potluck
Cons
Early hours
Terrible place to work...
staff (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNSeptember 2, 2015
This account is pathetic, they let the customer treat you like garbage, talk down to you and monitor your every move. You are not free to just work They do not have your back. High turnover in management and the temps are garbage with criminal pasts. This is a horrible jobs and if you want to keep a family life don't work this job. 11 to 14 hour days and no training support.
Pros
Cons
hostile work environment, no training support, long days
managment was very helpful. very easy job, need to comunicate better.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 12, 2015
had good hours and co workers were friendly. need more developing. and easy to learn. short break in between shifts. need better staff
Productive And Fun work place bean bag toss , And basketball
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GeorgiaApril 22, 2015
Typical day at work is pulling orders for inbound and outbound . talk to co-workers only on break , I have 15 minute break every two hours. We have one thirty minute lunch , good conversations with supervisors they try to help you on anything you need work on.