KENCO Employee Reviews

Warehousing with a company that cares about the front line worker.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 7, 2017
Warehousing is 24/7 work and it is hard to maintain work/life balance. Kenco tries very hard to be a good employer and tries very hard to improve all the time.
Muy bueno
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Robinsville, NJSeptember 5, 2017
Muy bueno compaƱia todos los beneficios fue la.mejor compaƱia pero lamentablemente la cerraron
Pros
Seguro medico, vacaciones, todos los beneficios
Cons
Ninguno
Face pace order picking and loading
Loader (Former Employee) –  Chino, CASeptember 5, 2017
I had a great experience working here picking and loading. I got the opportunity to coordinate the dock, experience was gained and now I can take what i learned here anywhere
Pros
Fun fast paced. Chance to learn amd grow
Cons
No raises
Small 25 fulltime associates
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 17, 2017
Slow paced but good place to work. Climate control 70 degrees year round. Small company 20 to 25 fulltime employees. Hire through temporary service.
Pros
Climate control
Cons
Long drive from home
Fair
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 9, 2017
The pay was good work hours were great but the work was tedious different assignments eveyday and may vime to work just to get told they didnt need us some days
Trainer
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJuly 22, 2017
Train all new employees to perform there job correctly...ensure that employee is comfortable and they understand there duties...all company policies...
Nice place to work and make money
Lead (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 12, 2017
Kenco taught me a lot about the culture on life ,they use to promote with in the company,management try to work around people schudle that what makes in difficult to work .
review
Machine Operator , CSR, Auditor (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJuly 5, 2017
Kenco is not a good place to work for. I would not recommend them at all. Management is horrible and they are very unorganized. They pay is no where near where it should be do to how they have their staff.
Good place to work.
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 4, 2017
I really liked working here, there were some con's but overall a really good place to work. Management was pretty cool, I felt like I could talk to them about anything.
Productive workplace and hand on tasks
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 28, 2017
Work day includes sanding, installing, building tables and cabinets for a variety of businesses and homes. You learn everything from sanding, cutting and making and installing cabinets and tables. Owner will teach you everything and is willing to take on the inexperienced and work with them patiently. Hardest part is there is no set hours and is based on how many businesses hire the company on as well as working 12-14 hour shifts on some days. Its very hands on and you learn something new every day and beats sitting at a desk every day.
Decent job to work at and there are advancement opportunities
picker/processor (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, INJune 17, 2017
The people are nice. The job isn't hard. There are advancement opportunities as long as you are willing to work for it. The warehouse is temperature controlled. Overall it's not a bad place to work at.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay
production
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Poteau, OKJune 14, 2017
management always looking over your shoulder. telling you hurry up keep moving no time for the bathroom break...everything was push push push...no help if you needed it
Pros
leaving
Cons
everything was terrible working for them
This place is awful. You will never see you family if you work here
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJune 13, 2017
If I could give zero stars I would. This place claims to be a family place but yet they do not care about your family at all. They make their management work like slaves basically and makes them always work their days off. So they never can see their family. They are suppose to have 2 days off but that never happens. They always work 6-7 days a week plus 14-15 hours a day then they wonder why the management and employees are so tired. The upper management is insecure about people they feel might take their job or be better than them so they target them. When they want to get rid of someone they make up lies about them until they get rid of them. It doesn't matter how hrs you work here when they are done with you they throw you out like trash. Awful place to work.
Pros
Cons
Work lots of overtime
Not my type of company to work for
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 26, 2017
Management there makes me uncomfortable, they say they want it to be a positive environment but it's not. I feel that they show alot if favoritism and they aren't a fair company.
Not keep there word on hiring temps
Forklift operator Cherry Picker (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 24, 2017
I worked as a temp for 90 days without being late and without missing any days. I received my hire papers they said it would take two weeks for the background to come back. The week of my papers suppose to come back they call the temp service to end my assignment. I was'nt told anything bout me not getting the job.
Hardest part of the job
Hazardous Materials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 12, 2017
The hardest part of this job is not knowing the workload that I'm coming into each day. That workload can change or increase during the day. At times, it can leave me feeling overloaded.
Pros
Opportunity for Overtime; Paid weekly
Cons
Mandatory overtime; sacrificing scheduled days off
Great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Poteau, OKApril 7, 2017
I got some reason absolutely loved workin there. I had fun learning the different presses, and the fast pace of it. Don't have to worry about peoplebecause you run your own press mostly
Priduction was fun
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Manteno, ILMarch 28, 2017
Work is basically stacking pallots organizing, wrapping , and also storing of the product also u will be qorking with others need to be able to get along with others and have good manors
Perfect
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 19, 2017
Plenty of jobs available at your finger tips. Very easy to navigate through the website. Makes finding employment fast and convenient when looking in your local area.
Working for Kenco was like working with all your best friends.
Plastic Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Poteau, OKFebruary 22, 2017
I loved working at Kenco Plastics because it was like working with your best friends. We always motivated each other to do better and never give up. You we're allowed to voice your opinion. It inspired me to go on with my love of plastics and I hope to find a factory that is close to the work I did there.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Bad investments caused it to shut down