Kendal-Crosslands Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nurse training
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PANovember 10, 2017
Day-shift nurse training was awful! The highly skilled area nurse . She was awful. She ran the show, an LPN really...she acted bothered. Fake. Cliques.
Cons
way to much responsibility for nursing, pay every 2wks
Fun Workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PADecember 16, 2012
Enjoyable workplace
Wonderful experience
Moderate attention to detail
Kendal-Crosslands Communities is a good place to work. The atmosphere is good, people are friendly, and benefits are good.
Director of Child Development (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAJune 15, 2012
I enjoyed working around the residents and with the other staff. It's a real community feel there. I thought the management were nice people and generally fair and equitable. I enjoyed integrating the daycare children into the resident community for an intergenerational setting. I enjoyed working with the other departments and being involved in committies and planning groups. I managed a great group of people who were generally self-directed and professional.
Pros
benefits; access to wellness center; educational reimbursement; consistent training; good values.