We are a passionate team dedicated to
Brightening Costco members’ lives by
Maintaining the highest quality fresh cut floral products and
Providing personalized customer service.
Kendal Merchandising Services was established to provide excellent customer service and support for Costco floral accounts throughout California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Utah.
We pride ourselves in making the flower-buying experience at Costco a great one. Our flowers are delivered fresh daily, ensuring that our customers will be able to enjoy them for a long time. We offer a wide variety of products and varieties at a great value. Our bouquet designers keep up with all of the latest color and design trends.
Our merchandisers are focused on helping customers find exactly what they need, whether they are buying flowers for themselves or for a special occasion. We pride ourselves on our ability to create new, innovative designs for you to choose from each week
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Assistant to provide administrative support for hiring initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Support recruiting team with day to day operational planning needs,
- Screen resumes to identify candidates meeting qualifications,
- Coordinate interviews and assemble materials for prospective candidates,
- Correspond with applicants and assist with ad hoc projects,
- Organize and maintain confidential information and records,
- Miscellaneous clerical support and other duties as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Word and Excel,
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities,
- Comfortable working within established routines and procedures,
- Able to meet recruiting deadlines,
- Self motivated, goal oriented, persistent, resilient,
- Customer service experience desired.
Location: Carlsbad, California
Hours: M – F, 7:00am – 4:00pm or 7:30am – 4:00pm
How to Apply: Please send your resume including SALARY REQUIREMENTS, in Word (.doc) format, including the job code RCTRASST80514-CCL. NOTE: If the job code and SALARY REQUIREMENTS are not included, the resume will not be reviewed.