Kendall Auto Group

Kendall Auto Group Employee Reviews

A family oriented work place with benifits
Manager in the BDC (Current Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: discount on cars and service
Cons: none that i can think of
A typical day starting with logging into the CRM tool used by Kendall and assessing the work load that is needed to be done. Then assigning e-leads to the specialists on that shift and quoting the vehicle that the client had requested in the e-lead. I will also give the specialist instructions on how to handle the lead if I feel it is necessary. I will make sure to touch bases with all of the specialists that are on duty to make sure that things are going well. I enjoy my job as it gives me the opportunity to work with great people and I have learned that in every situation there are always two sides to every story. I have had the opportunity to learn all the intricacies that go on in "car business". I then track all sales that pertain to the BDC e-leads that are handled by the specialists. I enjoy working with all of the people in the BDC, I have gotten to know them and I feel that they are like family.
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee), Fairbanks, AKJanuary 7, 2015
The managers of this place are god awful and don't know how to run a business plus there are little to no benefits or pay here.
Boring
Service Scheduleing Coordinator (Former Employee), Eugene, ORDecember 10, 2014
Pros: free access to social media
Cons: lunch room is infested with flies, no person is willing to assist
Management is NOT hands on. Supervisors are not friendly in communication. Training is 1-2 days then your on your own. First month you will get hardly any calls and they do not pay well. If you apply within looking for better position they frown on it.
Great employer, with great benefits
Service porter (Current Employee), Meridian, IdahoJune 12, 2014
Pros: bonuses, flexible schedules, pay, and benefits...
Cons: hard to get a lot of overtime sometimes, some coworkers don't always pull their own weight.
I absolutely love working for Kendall. They take care of their employees, and make you feel like a part of a family. Pretty much every position is full time which you rarely see anymore. If you work hard, and do your job opportunity advancements will come from everywhere. Managnent cares about their employees, and will go above and beyond for their customers. I've heard nothing but high praises from our customers, and I'm proud to be apart of a winning team.
supervior
Supervisor Detail Bay (Former Employee), Wasilla AkJune 3, 2014
Ran the detail bay by my self every day and i cleaned trucks and cars and fixed the used ones as they came to the dealership.
Work Summary-difficult company to work for.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Eugene, ORApril 16, 2014
A typical day at work would include answering phones and making appointments for several different Kendall shops. These calls and appointments had to be made in 2.5 minutes with no errors.
The hardest part of the job for me was being watched every minute of the day. I learned additional software programs which is very helpful. The management team became extremely hard to work with as time went by.
Great employers, family feel
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee), Eugene, ORJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: christmas bonuses
Before applying at this company, I heard nothing but good reviews for the employer. I personally went through some family problems during my short time at this company, and not only did they make every effort to help me through tough times, they definitely made it so I didn't have to worry about work while I was gone. The management team goes out of their way to make every employee feel valued and part of the family.
Not my ideal place to work.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Eugene, OregonJuly 5, 2013
If you're looking for a place to advance and make more money, this place is not the ideal place to do it. The people they tend to advance most often are the people they are friends with. The lack that company culture that likes to hire within the company and promote.
Lacking skills in the Management teams.
Service Advisor (Former Employee), AnchorageApril 23, 2013
Pros: potential to make good income.
Cons: a lot of favoritism and management not giving credit where credit is due.
Kendall auto group has VERY LOW MORAL. This equals poor productivity for the company as a whole. They think buying pizza will fix all their problems.
Kendall companies in the anchorage and valley area are loosing all of their good employees.

Kendall Auto Group Salaries