KENDRA SCOTT DESIGN Employee Reviews

Still love the company, just wish I was paid better
Sales Associate and Key Holder (Current Employee) –  OkNovember 17, 2017
This is a great company to work for, but so many people leave to work for conpanies that actually pay. In a management role I should be paid significantly more than a part time associate but I'm only being paid .50 more. The store management team tries to tell you that with your commission checks it'll even out but when you have almost 30 people on staff the commission pool at best is tiny. They can and will cut you from your shift if it is slow and the tell you "you don't have to" but make it very clear they want you to.
Pros
Employee discount and Great girls
Cons
Little to no pay
HORRIBLE management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 3, 2017
Working for this company I quickly discovered that it was extremely cliquey. The manager of my location was very unprofessional and rude. The company in itself is amazing but the management does a terrible job in conveying that.
Pros
discount
Great interim job
Assistant Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 9, 2017
There are definitely great perks to the job, but the lack of weekends off make for a difficult life balance. Great for right out of college to gain experience and to advance.
Great people, great culture
Stock Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Everyone at Kendra Scott is truly family. I loved working there. The management teams want their employees to succeed and do everything they can to make sure that happens.
Awesome place to be
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 21, 2017
I worked there for more than 2 years seasonally and will signing up again this year.
The job is relatively easy and stress free. Most everyone there is super nice and become lifelong friends (think sorority house that started a company).
Lots of perks like 60% discount off product, free catered lunch weekly, free snacks and tv in the breakroom, and a free on-site gym.
Great company, horrible management
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, PAAugust 16, 2017
I was a full time key holder at Kendra Scott in Ardmore, PA. I am originally from Texas and couldn't wait to start at a company that I already loved so much! I was at Kendra Scott for 9 months and was extremely disappointed at the lack of leadership and professionalism the store manager and assistant manager displayed.

They were extremely rude to customers, and very inappropriate with the discussions they would have with employees on the floor. They also used company time to do many personal things such as shop, talk on the phone, and go to lunch with their friends.

I still love the company dearly because of their core values, but I hope that the management has some serious adjusting for Kendra Scott's sake. I was embarrassed to work there.
Pros
Great company values, fantastic product!
Cons
HORRIBLE management.
A very fun job and nice and social atmosphere
Product Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 13, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for Kendra Scott in the Product Fulfillment branch. I highly recommend this job for somebody who wants steady pay and a social environment.
Pros
Good Pay, great discounts
Cons
Non-flexible
Great Culture, Awful Management & Compensation
Corporate Employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 10, 2017
Job positions and responsibilities unclear, management unable to delegate tasks, extremely low salary. The company is growing and changing at an unbelievable pace- some employees unable to keep up and/or adjust to changes.
Pros
health benefits, 401k, quarterly bonuses
Cons
micro-management, unclear direction, little appreciation, no incentives
If you want to be bored and have no communication
Part Time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Short Pump, VAAugust 7, 2017
When i worked at kenda scott short pump I was constantly bored. Being a sales lead I felt out of the loop via communication and I never knew what was going on. The store manager is horrendous at her job. She would rather go on vacations left and right instead of ensuring the survival of her store in a cut throat market such as short pump town center.
Ideal Work Culture With An Emphasis On Teamwork + Individual Expression
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 10, 2017
I've been working at Kendra Scott for 8 months now and I am so thankful to be here. The girls I work with are inspiring, courageous, talented, compassionate, hard-working, and all around lovely people to be surrounded by!
I work on the field, and, although they have been brief, I've only had positive experiences with upper management/corporate employees. My store's manager is fairly new and has driven our locations success. She truly exemplifies "put others first" and is always scheduling 1:1s with us to figure out how she can do more for us in terms of advancement within the company.
I will say that I have not met every single sales associate/employee of Kendra Scott, and I do feel we are fairly lucky at our current location in terms of culture and management.
Kendra Scott, herself, is very involved with the company and we've met her multiple times- she's gracious, open-minded, and truly wants to know from her employees how we can better the company as a whole.
I've only had positive experiences working for this company!
Pros
Amazing Discount, Great Management, Positive and Fun Work Environment, Opportunity For Advancement Within Company, Support From Co-Workers, Flexible Hours, Great Benefits for Full-Time Employees
Most unprofessional work environment
Full-time Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 30, 2017
Completely disorganized and run by a bunch of girls who care more about their spray tans and weekend plans than preserving a great job culture. Awesome discount.
Amazing work place and environment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 21, 2017
Working at Kendra has been an absolute dream! I was found by a previous manager online and interviewed over Skype. Going into my first day, I had no clue what to expect. Upon arrival, I immediately fell in love with the store and all of my coworkers. Such an amazing experience and I am so thankful to have been able to work here.
Inventory Associate
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2017
Working in a warehouse fulfilling orders, you're on your feet all day. Management can be unprofessional at times and needs some work. The people are what make the job fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KENDRA SCOTT DESIGN. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8