Kenmore Mercy Hospital

Kenmore Mercy Hospital Employer Reviews

Floor Nursing Job on a Rehabilation unit
Registered Floor Nurse (Current Employee), Kenmore, NYSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: short breaks working weekends and holidays and work/life balance is not good.
My typical day at work consist of assessing rehabilitation patients and passing medications and working with the various doctors ,carrying out orders . I have learned about working with rehab patients and the care they require. Also have improved on my interpersonal communication and nursing skills. My co-workers are great very easy to get along with – more... and personable. The hardest part of the job is having to work weekends and holidays and the job does not allow for a good work /life balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the patients. – less
productive even had a gym to exercise
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYJuly 14, 2013
Pros: good health benifits
I always enjoyed working for this hospital.

Had great co-workers. Everyone very helpful.
Internship
Internship (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYJune 8, 2013
I was given the opportunity to have an internship at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. This internship confirmed my love for healthcare and also for administrative positions.
My department was unorganized in the scheduling aspect, very stressfull
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: money paid per hour
Cons: variabled hours
I loved working for this copmany but I felt as if my concerns went unanswered when they were brought up to my boss and human relations.

Being a single parent the variabled scheduling of hours was very difficult to work with and when I questioned the above personell my concerns went un answered.
very clean work enviroment
Central Service Technician (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYAugust 9, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: management showed favortisim to some.
coming from the county hospital i felt i was down sized the learning stopped, the staff was very supportive, friendly and easy going.
fast paced, high volume environment
service representative (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYAugust 3, 2012
Cons: high turn over rate with management
Good company to work for, gained much experience, high turn over rate with management made for difficult work environment.
Good Job for Nursing students
Nurse Attendant (Current Employee), Kenmore, NYJune 29, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no lpn jobs
I been working here for about 2 years now and I love it. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love how small the hospital is and everyone knows one another. They are like my other family.
very unprofessional people.
FOOD SERVICE EXPEDITOR (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYMay 16, 2012
i told HR about harrassment from a co-worker and they did not believe me even though i said it over and over again and gave them proof.
Very busy
Radiology Clerk (Former Employee), Kenmore, NYMay 12, 2012
Pros: fast paced
Cons: only part time
In this position I was constantly on the move. This job called for a sharp,think on your toes type of mindset. There was phones ringing,people at the window waiting to be checked in and doctors ordering CT scans to be brought to their offices. I enjoyed the fast pace of the office. It provided me to challenge myself everyday as well as make the workday – more... go by quicker. – less

About Kenmore Mercy Hospital

The Catholic Health System gives residents of its home state even more reason to proclaim "I heart New York." The health care – Read more