Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.

Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Love working for Kenneth Cole!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2016
Fantastic company and leadership. The companies systems and processes are a bit out dated. Would spend my life growing with them but they have chosen to close all outlet locations.
Very nice position
Order pick and packer , forklift (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 31, 2016
Very nice place to work
Very large company to be in
Felt very welcome to be there
Kept very busy
Very nice workers and co workers
Work is very easy
Productive and organized work place
Lead Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Coworkers were easy to work with and get along with. Enough staffing to be productive and work efficiently for the customer's benefit. Very organized and laid back.
Cool job to get you through school
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAAugust 12, 2016
The company is involved in a lot of charity and helping those in need. Always donating and allowing customers to help donate. Has Haiti hospital, damages items are donated, Customers are allowed to donate for those in need. Cool Slogans they come up with.
Perfect
Operational Support Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2016
Loved working with my co-workers. Finding the perfect outfit is hard but after a while you learn to understand them and the neccesities never wanted to leave
fun atmosphere
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2016
The office is a bit of a trek from nearest subway. However, there has been more development in the area throughout the years. While I worked there I enjoyed collaborating with the many teams I worked with. We'd often go out for drinks and lunch together in the office cafe. However, as in most cases in the fashion biz today...most of us left the company due to layoffs.
Pros
free coffee
Great company to work for, but management had flaws
FULL TIME FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXMay 18, 2016
I learned a lot from this company. I loved the fast pace of the work environment, but biggest issue was communication from management.
Pros
Great environment, product is great, great pay
Cons
healthcare not the best, communication non existant in store
Productive Organzized Staff
Inventory Shift-Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 18, 2016
Fast Paced ,very hands on with customer and clients. Goal oriented environment. Weekly shift consisted of inventory and merchandising
Pros
hours
Cons
Internal growth
Overall a good job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 16, 2016
Overall was a very good job that i liked very much just the transportation wasn't there but i also got a better options from this job.
Pros
People are very nice and are willing to work with you if you currently have a busy schedule
Cons
If you don't have a reliable ride to and from work i wouldn't suggest applying
Great job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 11, 2016
Mostly the job was a good job to deal with and i learn that some days there can be a lot of customers or a little on some days, I also learn that its good to work with others and help out customers so that the company can look like a good place to come over and over.
Fun, entrepreneurial work environment with frequent interaction with CEO and other Senior Management
Director, Business Development and Licensing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 28, 2016
My job consists of overseeing corporate business development and working with the FP&A team to manage the company's Domestic Licensing and International businesses.

A typical day consists of supporting Sr. Mgmt. with special projects, maintaining forecasts and preparing presentations for Senior Management.

I have been fortunate to have advanced in my career from Accountant to Controller, to FP&A manager, to Director of Business Development.
Pros
entrepreneurial culture; fun, young and hip fashion industry
Cons
limited growth opportunities
Kenneth cole
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2016
Retail job and a good opportunity if you like face to face communication. Very fast past and be busy at time . Not alot of hours available in retail. Most enjoyable part is t your co-workers
overal
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ysidro, CAApril 20, 2016
overall is a great company, I work in Las Americas location and they have great management team always leading by example and the rest of the team is just great, that is a great store to work because you can see that is a team/family
Pros
discount 50%
Cons
is you a re a part time sometimes they dont have a lot of hours to give, but that decision us coming form comparative
Counterproductive
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 18, 2016
Not a very good environment. Corporate does not care about employees. They only care about personal advancement. It is not a productive place.
Working for Kenneth was a learning experience.
Vendor (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYApril 12, 2016
Working for Kenneth Cole taught me how to be a people person. I enjoyed engaging conversation with my customers. The hardest part was working a double.
Pros
The breaks
Cons
The hours
Good benefits and worklife balance
Digital Public Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2016
The work life balance at the brand is great. The company culture is not very collaborative and there is little transparency between managers and their teams.
Productive and Fun
Production management Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2016
I loved interning for Kenneth Cole Productions. Everyone was so amazing and sweet. They took their time to teach interns how to work with their systems and answered any questions we may have had.
Always learning new things.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Outlet shops of El pasoMarch 18, 2016
This is my first job at a retail store and I found that is what I like to do talk to people find their needs and make them feel comfortable.

The implementation of marketing depending of the season.
KC Style
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22202February 29, 2016
Great management/ co-workers. Fun place to work, great discounts, a place you can be yourself at, great uniform policy.
Pros
Fun place to work, great discount, commission
Cons
Short breaks, pay isn't so well
Fun and great atmosphere
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 27, 2016
Kenneth Cole is a great place to work. They treat you like family there. Plus it is right next to everything in the mall so you can shop on your break. Also you get a discount on the food in the mall if you work there :)
Pros
Great place, discounts, fun

Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Reviews by Location