Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.

Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Employer Reviews

Bad management
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Michigan city, IndianaFebruary 9, 2015
Cons: poor management, no breaks
I absolutely loved my job at Kenneth Cole. It introduced me in to the retail workplace. My co-workers were all awesome and I loved coming in contact with others and being able to help sell them clothing. The only thing I did not like is the management. My SM was not fair and played favoritism. She claimed that hours were based on numbers and sales. I had the most sales and highest numbers out of all of the other associates, yet only had 9 hours at most, a week. The manager gave someone with low numbers 15 hours a week.
Productive Work
International Customer Service (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJJanuary 31, 2015
Cons: sometimes go into ny.
Great, people to work with especially my boss a great person and will work with him again.

Great to see new styles of clothing coming out during market week.
intense
Analyst (Current Employee), Secaucus, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Coworkers are nice folks and helpful. There is no work life balance can be working 6-7 days a week, need of project manager.
fun workplace with high energy and great employes
sales associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: great work team
Cons: most customers speak spanish.
moving merchandise from storage to sell.i learned how to have a great personality,communication skills,team ethnic.management was great and also employes were great.the hardest part of the job was to know what your gonna eat for lunch.the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customers face when they find the apparel right for them.
High end clothing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: nice commission
Cons: competition
This was commission based very laid back but, competitive position. It was a nice experience to see travelers from different parts of the country shopping at the Dallas Galleria. Being right next to Tiffany and Co, and Saks Fifth Avenue Kenneth Cole had a lot of clientele and I got a chance to meet different big name people.
Excellent experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Fun and great place to work, I got to much experience in how to run a sales floor, meet goals and knowledge that I used to train new employees and at this moment still using. As well I learn how to complement different outfits including shoes and giving customers different options.
Okay
Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, New YorkJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: manicure and sushi thursdays
Cons: very cramped work environment
A typical day at work is very hectic. Nothing is really organized and they are very much a fly by the seat of your pants kind of shop. They are however very passionate about the work they produce and the charity work that Kenneth Cole is very involved in. Co-workers are very busy but friendly overall. The hardest part of the job would be trying to get everyone together on the same page so that you can effectively manage the workload.
Great learning experience
Import/Traffic Logistics/ Temporary (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJDecember 2, 2014
Pros: overcoming challenges and new experiences
I followed the logistical flow of goods on time of export through customs clearing and ultimate delivery to the warehouse.
I communicated with many different departments including production,warehouse, brokers and transportation vendors to ensure timely delivery.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning very quickly and adapting so quickly.
great company, innovative, product quality excels, the team work is the most important value here.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 24, 2014
Pros: locations, price point, sales strategies, product quality, web site, coworkers
Cons: communication channels, management carreer oportunities
I'd like to start my career in management within Kenneth Cole but unfortunately they are no many locations available for a promotion in the short time.
The sales group is great and we receive plenty of support from both managers and district managers.
Fun, Fast place to grow
Prestige consultant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2014
Pros: discount online, outlets and regular retail
Cons: long hours if you work at the outlets, 1 am during the holidays
At KCP is one of the best affordable high ends brands to ever work for, the discount is amazing!!!
Very fun place to work.
Full time manger (Current Employee), Texas City, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: customer service, long lunch breaks
Cons: employee discounts, bonuses
Working here is a great and fun way to work.
doing different daily operations in the store, as well as visual merchandising.
The management is awesome and fun-loving its like family.
great opportunity
SAP HR Consultant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 4, 2014
a good company to work and also got much to learn

management was good

friendly co workers

enjoyable place to work
Love it
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: everything
I learn something new everyday. Every good deed gets noticed. Management is amazing. We are like one big family.
productive and fun work place
Supervisor\ Cashier (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
great staff and great environment. great place to learn new different task and get first hand on experience. company shows appreciation to the staffs hard work.
productive work place
Retail Inventory Administrator, Men's Shoes (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great holiday parties. 50 percent off on merchandise
Cons: healthcare
great fun enviroment, Great people to work with. Great 50percent off on merchandise. Flexiblity to work in NJ and NY
Gives you the Opprotunity to Grow
Stylist/Studio Manager/Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 9, 2014
Good company to be a part of when you are looking for a great stepping stone to learn a lot and take on new responsibilities.
prodution and motivations
Sales Assistant / Cashier (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Having a good experienced. Enjoyable having a frienship with colleagues and customers. good management.
kenneth cole
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: comission
Cons: tax
working at kenneth cole was a great experience in my histor. it is a company where i was able to use my professional skills and great customer service was always practice.
Productive and fun workplace.
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Lakewood, COAugust 20, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: low traffic
A typical day at Kenneth Cole Consist of awesome customers, always give the best customer service, rearranging the store to catch peoples eyes. Our team is more like a family, we work good together, and we motivate eachother to be the best we can be. Mnagment is awesome they are very flexable, and understanding.
Amazing Place to work, looks for the 3 C's (cool,clever,confident)
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cypress, TXJuly 31, 2014
Pros: 50% off everything company sales
Cons: minimum hiring age set at 18
A typical day starts out with reading closing and opening emails, followed by morning paperwork and opening the store for business. We spend the majority of the day assisting clients/customers with their needs and making sure we are maintaining a shopper friendly environment. We are all like a family management and associates. The most enjoyable part is watching a client leave with a smile.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.

Kenneth Cole is a trendy old sole. Known for its shoes, Kenneth Cole Productions makes stylish apparel and accessories under the – Read more

Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Photos