Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Relax and fun work place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 20, 2017
Always a pleasure coming too work in my 4 plus year experience at KC. We had great fun exciting group of people working for us. Enjoy everything about it. From working on floorsets,Sales changes every week.
Part Time Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 20, 2017
This job was fun but the manager was very demanding and always talked to me about things that had nothing to do with the job position. Like I don't like to about personal things.
safe place to work
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 14, 2017
the products attracted a lot of interesting people from different backgrounds and i got to talk to them about their life while assisting with their needs.
excellent workplace.
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 14, 2017
One of the best companies I have worked for. Great learning experience, and very supportive. Very charitable company as well. Very unfortunate that the physical outlet locations are no longer open.
Learned a lot from management
Retail & Outlet Store Manager (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 10, 2017
Learned a lot from management partners.
Worked in both retail and outlet, really enjoyed the retail side of the company. Great training, great support from upper management
Brahmin
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2017
Great company makes a superior product! Good pay rates and they pay on-time. The only negative would be some of the managers were not responsive to merchandisers by telephone or email.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Managers not responsive
Great place for interns and entry-level jobs!
Production/Supply Chain Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2017
They really take their time out to invite you to meetings, fittings, and answer your questions. Everyone is very friendly and is willing to help you with expanding your knowledge. They do not make you feel like an intern, it is a very casual but professional environment. I would definitely intern here again!
Pros
401K for everyone, paid internship
Cons
You may have a lot of down time depending on your department
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 30, 2017
Sales and customer service
learned about many cultures at my location
management usually looks out for your best interest
most enjoyable part is overtime during busy season
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 22, 2017
This was a great first job. I would come in and get told a section of the store I was going to work for that hour and I was mostly placed in the women's clothes because I was good at selling to women. I would move around the store through the day helping customers, recovering the store, and working on register. There were days I would help open the store, days I would help close the store. I would help with stock on my spare time to get things out. I also got the opportunity to team up with the store manager and help set the layout of the store to best sell our merchandise. I learned a lot about how to sell to a customer and how to deal with customer complaints.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was getting to see the look on peoples face when you handed them exactly what they have been searching for or a piece they never knew they wanted until that moment. I felt so in my element at that job because we sold the kind of clothes I love to wear on a daily basis so I felt comfortable talking to people about fabrics or shoes or sizes with people. I didn't really feel that there was a challenging part to the job to be honest because I just felt so in tune with the job.
Overall this job was a fun place where I could help people find their bliss and hopefuly make peoples days better and happier.
Pros
lots of selling experience, beautiful clothes and wonderful people.
Cons
Low wage, part time, closed.
good place to work
Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJune 8, 2017
Good place to work at. The management was very good and understanding. Corporate was very friendly and nice. I learned a lot about the company when corporate visited. I enjoyed the people i worked with as well
Pros
2 breaks if you worked a certain amount of hours
Cons
store closed
Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 7, 2017
this a great company too bad they closed i really liked working there it was on the city of commerce and it was incredible always having something for us to do. the co workers are great peoples.
Great work environment & awesome coworkers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 7, 2017
Working at Kenneth Cole has increased my eye for fashion while at the same time taught me how to appreciate my relationship with coworkers. Our team was amazing & we all worked together to insure a great work experience.
Cons
Store Closure
Productive and friendly environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2017
it was very good company to gain more experience
I learned to do my job very well because I had many of my team mates relying on me as the manager to meet the sales goal and promote the store
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2017
learn to do a multiple tasks, everyday was something new, which made the job not boring, got to meet alot of new people from us and other countries, managers very friendly and easy to work with
My first job in high school.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 24, 2017
My position there was as a Sales Associate. Basic duties were to maintain an orderly and neat shopping floor as well as stock room. Assisting customers with anything they needed and promoting sales also cashiering.
Sales and agressive for high sales
2009-2012SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Vacaville CAMay 17, 2017
Your typical Outlet Retail store, lots of sales, worked lots of holidays and long hours and there was a lot of folding and rearranging of the store when it came to change for each season the store had to have a face lift for each season
Pros
working with the people
Cons
management was not the best
Kenneth Cole Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 17, 2017
I worked at Kenneth Cole for almost 3 years. Had a great time working there and it was a pleasure working with the staff. However hours were low but everything else was good.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
poor hours
Relaxed in workplace
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMay 12, 2017
I have was with Kenneth Cole for 17 years where I learned many things and was able to expand my accounting and excel skills thanks to them. They always encouraged me to learn new tasks or skills.
Closed
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXApril 26, 2017
All of the stores are closed. blaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaa why do I have to fill out these reviews. I'm just trying to find a job. Kenneth Cole is closed
sales associates
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 28, 2017
customer service is basically about helping the customer to feel comfortable in our environment and help them in anything needed. we also needed maintain store clean.