Kenneth Copeland Ministries Employee Reviews

Temporary position
Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXApril 21, 2017
This was a very rewarding position. However it was a temporary position with a temp service. I would have like to continued with the company but was not needed after the temporary appointment.
Pros
Started the day with prayer
Cons
The fact that it was a temp position.
Dispatching 18 Wheelers to pick up loads.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Dispatching Truckers to pick up local loads from concrete or steel companies. Paying the truckers for their loads. Dispatching loads to other and from other states. Loved this job. Co-workers were great and management was great. The hardest part was not being able to find work for the truckers.
Pros
learned a lot about dispatching
Effective learning environment for entry level positions
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2016
It is an effective learning environment for entry level positions. They hired me when I did not have an office background. I was training in data entry with minimal errors as well as data research. Moving into Accounting opened my skill set to include invoice processing and credit card processing.
People get hired and stay until retirement generally so it is difficult to advance, but entry level positions abound.
Pros
Onsite childcare center, Free on property fitness center, Free onsite health clinic for employees and families
Cons
Difficulty in career advancement
Leadership Dysfunction
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXJune 10, 2016
Overall the leadership at KCM is oblivious to the damage they inflict on the staff daily. No accountability from the top down. Ministry family priorities always come first and personality based organization is impossible to execute best business practice in any way.
Pros
Free onsite gym and health clinic
Cons
High stress, low market pay, impossible work load
It's a job, but not much else
Order filler (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2016
It's a big ministry. There are a lot of good people that work there, however there is not much leadership nor a good company culture. Benefits are decent, but not much room for growth or raises. Growth is selective based on what department benefits the most, and not the company as a whole.
Benefits
Cons
Growth/ Raises
Save, heal, and deliver.
Covenant Partner (Current Employee) –  InternationalMarch 4, 2015
I'm born again and saved. It's a dirty rotten shame that anyone has to go to h*** because the Anointed Savior did everything to save our immortal souls.
Rewarding family oriented atmosphere
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Departmental Devotions first thing in the morning
I learned how to really serve and love people in all stages of life
Co-workers are like family
The hardest part is when you are unable to help someone
the most enjoyable part is to be able to help people by prayer, ministering & encouraging them.
They truly have a heart to help people.
Customer Service Phone Rep. (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 24, 2014
This ministry works hard to help as many people as possible through educating them about who they are in Christ. People are people but this group works hard to treat each other with respect and care. They do not pay at the top of the pay scale but they are competitive and fair. When the insurance changes in the US under the Obama plan came, KCM made every effort to keep its employees from feeling the negative affects. They ate about 80% of the increase in premiums so that the employees could continue to have the same level of coverage without a huge jump in cost. I say hats off to KCM for their efforts and overall care.
Staff is very divided, lots of gossip.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark,TXJune 26, 2014
Administrative and clerical duties. Payroll, outbound and inbound calls, customer service.
good co-workers to interact with
Prayer Minister (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2014
Work day started early - 5 AM. Challenging phone calls to deal with, never knowing what one would deal with, from the mundane to life and death issues.
Productive and Frendly
Land Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 31, 2014
Meet at the sho office pray got your job order's then get the equpment you need and go do the job.I learned that as a supperviser that their time's you have to deal with diferent personalit's.and how to deal with them.The coworker's some of them could be a chlange to deal with.The hardest part of the job was the Het.The most enjoyable part of the job was doning the job and seeing the result's of your hard work.And working for the Copeland ministrie.
Pros
Working for Kenneth Copeland mini, and the opertunity to advance.
Cons
The Het.
Peaceful workplace
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Newark, TXJanuary 3, 2014
I totally love the working environment and working for a company whose sole purpose is to help and encourage the people they serve. The pay rate is rather low (as are most other non-profit or ministry jobs) but I have never felt so satisfied at the end of the day!
great work environment
Accounts Receivable/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 5, 2013
friendly employees that all share the same faith. highly qualified co-workers that share their expertiese opennly. a great place to grow as a person both in faith and in your field of work.
Fun, Faith filled place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 19, 2013
This is a great place to work...just wish they paid more. If you want to work in the ministry, I would highly recommend KCM!
Pros
Insurance Benefits
Cons
Hourly Pay
Flexible Schedule, overall good place to work
Senior Event Planner (Current Employee) –  Newark, TXMay 31, 2013
I have learned all my core project management skills at my current position. I've learned to stretch myself and that I can do anything I set my mind to. I've also learned that a company is only as soon as it's communication within the company. The hardest part of my job was sometimes due to the lack of communication. The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers.
Pros
flexible schedule, 4 day work week.
Cons
communication
Productive and a blessing to be a part of an enjoyable place
Receptionist/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXApril 22, 2013
Typical day was to work with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Receptionist.
I learned how to work with the Purchasing Department as well as normal invoicing from different parts of the ministry buying product. I also learned how to invoice companies when they bought from the wholesale department of the ministry.
Management was always open to new suggestions.
I enjoyed everyone I worked with. Whether it was when I was in the mail area working with 100 people, or working in the Accounting Department with 15 people. I enjoyed each and everyone of them.
Hardest part of my job was the last 9 months of employment as I had to work Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the Receptionist position. I did not mind the work as I love to work. However it took time away from my family and I was missing out on my child and his schooling.
The most enjoyable part of my job was that I had great friends and we were able to share our beliefs and pray with each other.
Customer Service is my passion
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, TXApril 10, 2013
I love answering phones at however when they are slow I help with the mail dept and read the mail all day. That would be the hardest part of my job since I love to talk on the phone for the customer service job. I love my co workers, they love me, we have fun and Im very close to alot of them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Our community is ready to answer.

Kenneth Copeland Ministries Reviews by Location