Kenny Rogers Roasters Employee Reviews

productive management and more learnings about the job
Food Server (Former Employee) –  South Bouth Nlex San Fernando PampangaMarch 5, 2014
A busy schedule , many costumers everyday especially Friday, Saturday and Sunday . I have learned to become patient and understanding person to the guest.The management is professional and equal to all workers.My co workers are well trained and willing to give knowledge about the work.The hardest part of the job is when my schedule is closing because I got home late.Because of the hard transportation.The most enjoyable part, when it is many costumers to be serve and when i fulfil his or her needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
two breaks
very good
Line Server - Cashier - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 23, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company it kept me busy. I learned that just because you are in management you should treat your employess with respect and you will see a more positive attitude from them because a happy employee is a very productive employee. The hardest part of the job was when it went out of business. The most enjoyable part was coming to work everyday.
productive and hard working
Team Member (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 24, 2013
its a fast food chain so from time to time we are busy. I've learned to be more focus in work and have perseverance though are salary their is not that good. the management is good. the hardest part of the job is when its peak season. the most enjoyable part is that i love what i do
Pros
free meals