Kenny Rogers Roasters Employee Reviews

Good Company
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 27, 2017
This shows how the company is well organized and it gives great support! I highly recommend this company to anyone who are in need in which they will have a chance to experience how great it is to be part of it.
Fast paced environment- served excellent chicken
General Manager - Training Store (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 1, 2017
I worked in the flagship store for the company so I was always in the spot light. Under my leadership, the store became the training store for the district. I enjoyed serving a product that I truly believed in, the chicken was excellent. I was very proud of my staff.
Fun with crew
Service Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kalaw philippinesJanuary 23, 2017
I start this company as dishwasher then i became counter person, kitchen helper, cashier and became one of the opening team in sm marilao and cabanatuan to Train crew
Pros
Free lucnh
Cons
Medicare
food service
Hostess / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 10, 2017
Excellent atmosphere, great management, loved going to work, always room for advancement. The food was great too, just an all around great place to be and enjoy everything.
Pros
food, friendship, fun
just okay
Revenue Auditor (Former Employee) –  Manila, ARMay 23, 2016
worked there only for a few months to cover for someone who was on maternity leave. the company is just okay for me. employees were kind and fun to be with.
productive management and more learnings about the job
Food Server (Former Employee) –  South Bouth Nlex San Fernando PampangaMarch 5, 2014
A busy schedule , many costumers everyday especially Friday, Saturday and Sunday . I have learned to become patient and understanding person to the guest.The management is professional and equal to all workers.My co workers are well trained and willing to give knowledge about the work.The hardest part of the job is when my schedule is closing because I got home late.Because of the hard transportation.The most enjoyable part, when it is many costumers to be serve and when i fulfil his or her needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
two breaks
productive and hard working
Team Member (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 24, 2013
its a fast food chain so from time to time we are busy. I've learned to be more focus in work and have perseverance though are salary their is not that good. the management is good. the hardest part of the job is when its peak season. the most enjoyable part is that i love what i do
Pros
free meals
very good
Line Server - Cashier - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJanuary 23, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company it kept me busy. I learned that just because you are in management you should treat your employess with respect and you will see a more positive attitude from them because a happy employee is a very productive employee. The hardest part of the job was when it went out of business. The most enjoyable part was coming to work everyday.