Our Inside Telephone Sales Customer Service Representatives contact specific companies and individuals to inform them about government credits and refunds and help them save on future payments. We provide a professional service dedicated to ensuring people pay no more than their fair share to the government. We are seeking team players that are adaptable to change, self-motivated, and results driven.
The position is Monday through Friday 11 am to 7 pm, full-time telephone sales starting at $10 to $10.50 per hour base pay. In addition to base pay, we offer uncapped monthly bonuses. On average, the bonuses range from $150 to $1,000 per month. When the sales expectations for the first three months are met, the associate will be eligible for a 90 day review resulting in a conversion to salary and/or raise. At 180 days, benefits will include fully paid premiums on medical, dental and life insurance. We are paid every other Friday and offer direct deposit and quarterly gym membership reimbursement to all associates. Leadership positions and the option to work remotely are possible. Associates earn these opportunities through performance, consistency, adhering to office policy, and are given at management's discretion.
Completion of the mandatory training is required. Training includes perfect attendance, thorough understanding and testing success. Training is weekdays from 1 pm to 7 pm and anticipated to start immediately, the week of June 17, 2013.
- Successful completion of our training program
- Basic communication and computer skills assessment
- One or more years of telephone sales and/or customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of comfort on the telephone
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Fluent in Spanish and/or other foreign languages (preferred, but not required)
- Meet sales quota expectations while maintaining excellent customer service
- Establish rapport and build client relationships
- Offer our services to recover credits and/or reduce obligations
- Identify and address questions and concerns
- Send correspondence (via mail, fax and email)
- Manage database, contracts and paperwork
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS
Interested applicants MUST respond via email with two attachments (both formatted in either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word) and a professional writing sample containing complete sentences using correct grammar, punctuation and capitalization.
1. The first attachment: current, complete and correct resume.
2. The second attachment: complete list of professional references for employment verification. References should include direct supervisor(s) from position(s) held in the last three years.
3. In the body of the email, provide a professional writing sample: a brief paragraph. Simply a written description with specific examples of how your skills qualify you for our Inside Telephone Sales Customer Service Representative position. In the email, please provide your contact information and a proper greeting and close.
Applicants who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.