This position has many different aspects and requires a multi-tasker and a good team player. We need someone who is energetic, organized, efficient and reliable with good people skills. General Admin skills are essential.
- Know how to greet visitors
- Reply promptly to enquiries whether on the phone or via email
- Help supervise staff and staff schedules their holidays and all other HR related matters
- Help to hire tour guides and other staff as and when required
- Ensure staff and tour guides are well turned out as required
- Keep files updated regularly
- Scan weekly invoices and receipts to our accountant
- Control petty cash
- Control general purchases for the Visitor Center and the rest of the company
- Help schedule group tours
- Help develop special tours and special events
- Knowhow to operate the cash registers and drive shuttle as needed
- Control shop and café’s inventories
- Assist as required with general maintenance chores
- Ensure the Visitor Center is functional and clean
- Assist in supervising the day-to-day activities of Kentuck Knob
- Strong organizational abilities
- Good leadership ability and a friendly disposition
- Ability to keep company information confidential.
- Multitasking ability and flexibility
Indeed - 7 months ago
Kentuck Knob is a Frank Lloyd Wright designed house that is open for tours.