KentuckyOne Health Employee Reviews

Manager's are not fair with all employees
Department Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 13, 2017
Overall the company and manager's care about themselves. Advancement is an option but it will take you a long time to get there. I went to college and got 2 degrees and still ended up a a secretary because they felt I had no experience. The managers that I worked with had their favorite employees and those people could get away with a lot. If I looked like I didn't have any work to do they would pile my desk high with work.
Pros
great health insurance
Cons
favortism
Ky one has cut pto accrual hours to 3.86 per 2 weeks. Cut our holiday pay to 7 hrs not 12. Noone is held accountable for their actions!
RN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2017
If you're a new nurse you will get thrown to the wolves. No communication between doctors and nurses. No support from administration. Staff safety is a big issue!
Cons
Benefits have been cut and noone is held accountable 5 or 6 pts on tele as rn 15 for aides
Fun, Busy, Productive
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Great people, Great care, always positive attitudes, someones always willing to help. clean well taken care of for older building. it can be long days and many struggles but everyone there treats each other as family
Being given the opportunity to advance my knowlege
Executive Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 13, 2017
Working at Kentuckyone has provided me the opportunity to learn new software and be a part of several departments, I have enjoyed my time with KentuckyOne and appreciate the confidence and trust that I have been given.
Pros
Working with a great boss
Cons
a lot of company changes not sure of job security
I wouldn't recommend it
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYJuly 20, 2017
It was okay working there the hours sucks the pay wasn't worth it but the ppl were great!!! I made a lot of friends and loved the atmosphere but like I said the money sucked!
n/a
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2017
KentuckyOne Health is going through a lot of changes and has been through a lot changes. The management and staff are working hard in a challenging environment.
Loved the people I worked with and loved the interaction with the patients.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYJuly 1, 2017
I loved the people I worked with, and loved the interactions with the patients. I liked that it was a small hospital, but I did not like having to be on call.
Pros
Small hospital
Cons
On-call required
Hard working fun people
Primary care manager/CMA (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 28, 2017
KentuckyOne has a lot of hard-working fun people. It was going through some restructuring so there was some restructuring of jobs. This was the same for coders, medical staff, and managers. It made hard for some to keep their spirits up, and others worked hard to make the best of the changes. Upper management did not seem to understand the staff shortages made it difficult to keep people due to the workloads. Overall, it was still a great place to work. Long hours, always not enough staff, but we made the best of situations.
Pros
Hard-working fun people
Cons
Always short staffed
Fast paced
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 28, 2017
I loved working there. Moved out of state or I would still be there! I worked with two completely different doctors but enjoyed working with both. I wish I could work with them again.
Great work environment. It's like working with family.
Apointment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 13, 2017
We have a great team. Our office stays very busy and that can become stressful at times. Working with such a great team helps the process flow smoother and makes the day go by a little faster.
Pros
Lunch provided ccasionally
Cons
Very busy
Great environment
Practice Manager II (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KY 40356June 9, 2017
I enjoy my patients and staff along with all the doctors. Great place to work. Some jobs were eliminated, other than that I would still be working at KENTUCKYONE HEALTH.
Pros
staff and patients
Cons
elimination of jobs
The staff is wonderful
Monitor Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 30, 2017
I enjoy working for KentuckyOne Health the staff is very friendly. I love all the team this company shows. Their is always room to grow within this company.
Challenging Environment due to finanical situation
Division Director, Performance Excellence (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 28, 2017
The senior leadership team and the site leaders were great. The environment was challenging due to the company's financial situation. The people were wonderful to work with.
Good place to work, financial difficulties
Managment (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 19, 2017
Great place to work, many layoffs. Looking to restructure and sell off hospitals. It is unfortunate, there are many dedicated people and great staff.
great co-workers
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Jessamine County, KYMay 19, 2017
I had amazing co-workers. I worked in a close knit team. I enjoyed my time with KentuckyOne Health. If I was offered a job with KentuckyOne Health again I would accept it.
Pros
breaks
Uneasy at all times
Clinical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 10, 2017
Floated from practice to practice daily. Learned on the run. There wasn't a training program nor mentorship. Management was non-existent. Culture was always on pins and needles. Hardest part of the job was learning as I went. Most enjoyable part was interactions with the staff and patients.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Training was non-existant
nice place to work
Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 10, 2017
Nice place to work. Very fond memories. I loved the learning atmosphere and the mission centered approach to healthcare. People/co-workers are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent place to work with advancement opportunities
Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sts. Mary & Elizabeth HospitalMay 9, 2017
I loved working at KyOne, was challenged and fulfilled. Advanced in my position, was appreciated and recognized for accomplishments. Great place to work!
Pros
Good, dependable job who appreciates their employees and strives for excellence
Cons
HealthCare changes and challenges
Er
Flex RN (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 28, 2017
Fast Pace and ever changing environment. Great people to work with. Learned additional skills needed in nursing and patient care. Must be flexible, and willing to learn.
Google and Judge for yourself
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INApril 24, 2017
I recommend that you Google and judge for yourself. Talk with the past and current employees. Read the newspapers. Then make your decision about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KentuckyOne Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9