Keolis Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG Employee Reviews

it a very great place to work.
Commercial Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315June 25, 2017
I will say the place is family or. great place no .stress.i don't have nothing more to say the place is a great place to work fair....................
Pros
breaks on time
Cons
no cons
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLMay 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working at the Fort Lauderdale location. I regret leaving. I only left because I missed my children and grandchildren.
Great helpful management great hours along with helpful coworkers.
I would like to move back to Florida and work for Keolis someday if my position were to be available.
I now realize how much I enjoyed my time in Florida and with the great Keolis team.
Pros
Great pay, management and atmosphere.
Cons
Can not think of any cons.
Depressing and horrible work enviroment.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2017
It takes 10yrs to reach full pay. No one in management care about their job to the public by providing service they only care about their salaries. ..
Pros
Pool Table.
Cons
Long hours, low pay and no respect from Management or the public.
I love working for Keolis, they treat you exceptionally well.
Coach Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 30, 2017
I regret loosing my job at Keolis, it has so much room to grow and to excell. I wish that i still worked there, and I want the chance to show Transdev that I am a good coach driver.
Pros
I miss working for Keolis and I want to work for Transdev.
Cons
Keolis Transportation helped me out alot and I that them.
Good company to work for, just follow the rules.
Former Paratransit Operator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 9, 2017
The paratransit pay for bus operators in Fresno is one of the highest paying divisions in California. The job itself is very good, but the company rules can be extremely strict. The company is safety sensitive, who works it's drivers rigorously. Overtime work is mandatory. Although the pay and benefits is good, but the health of being a paratransit driver will catch up with you physically in the long run. This leads to drivers being exhausted. This job is extremely physical and have no room for "lazy drivers". If you have vacation time, my adbice would be to take it to get some rest. Other then the strict work rules, the best part of the job is meeting passengers and getting them to their destinations safely and on-time.
Pros
Your bus is your mobile office
Cons
Having to find restrooms when on the road
ok place to work
Coach Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2016
ok place to work if you like to deal with the public, and all kidn of peoples,if you like to be setting for long hours and drive a big bus,about co workers is ok if you dont like to listen to the garbage they talk
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive and fast pace enviornment
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 10, 2016
Fast pace,Productive environment. Learned all departments and scheduling. Coworkers were great. Scheduling was the hardest. I enjoyed helping clients.
Pros
Lunch whenever I wanted
Cons
Working long hours and weekends.
Good job but very under paid
Fixed route driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVAugust 6, 2016
I really enjoyed working there but the pay very bad but the benefits are great. I was let go for having a no call no show on my dat off, yes my day off.....figure that one out. They said I had volunteered for overtime although I deidnt. While there I received several customer service awards and enjoyed dealing with the public, which was the best and the worst thing about the job. If you work there always cover yurself by taking pics of the schedule so they don't screw you. I have never seen a company that mess with the employee so much and, always out to get you.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Manegment are always messing with the drivers over stupid stuff
Great on the job experiences.
Senior Operations Supervisor (Fixed-Route) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of managing field operations, on-time performance, and support of coach operators. While in the field I learned to be a self starter and a motivator to my peers as well as the contract providers. The hardest part of the job was making sure we had enough equipment to utilize during the summer months.The most enjoyable aspect of the job was simply being available and ready to serve the riding public.
Pros
The pros to this job were that you were not only needed in the office you had outside work as well.
Cons
The cons to this job were no employer matched retirement benefits
STRESSFUL as of the last 6 months
Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 9, 2015
Over worked and under paid.staff has quit, been fired or just dont show up, creating a VERY stressful enviorment for those that come to work.
I enjoyed Being there , Had to move to HELP Family
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 15, 2015
In all my years of working The Management Team of the Lancaster Office in California Was Tops. Along with The Upper Management Out of the Los Angeles Head Quaters.
Pros
They Did Feed Us very well through out the Year!!!
I like working in the bus operations center
Bus Operations Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2015
I like what I do. I am not happy with my shift.I manage the bus operators concerns,brake downs,detours. I like the people I work with. My job is very stressful making sure all calls are answered in a timely and professional manner.
Productive company
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 14, 2015
Demanding work which helps you grow as an employee, some weeks have long hours. Typical day at work depends on your position, as a field worker I am in and out of the office. I work with some co-workers who stay in the office all day every day. I enjoy being diverse and able to do different job/tasks daily.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Boston is a great place to work and hang out.
SIGNAL MAINTAINER (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 30, 2015
Keolis has only been running the commuter rail service since last July and the on time performance has been bad, mostly due to the brutal winter we just had so time will tell.
Pros
I have been very lucky to work with the best bunch of guys, they really are my brothers..
Cons
the thought of another 7 winters especially like this last one is daunting at the very least
Constantly busy on the phones, fast paced environment, but it could get messy at times due to lack of respect towards management and cleanness.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2015
Call center environment, consisted of 1 manager and 1 supervisor and 15 call center agents. I learned to be a leader, to work under
pressure and developed exceptional customer service skills, learned different softwares that we used to handle the different types of calls that we received, payroll and monthly reports system.
hardest part of the job was dealing with really rude clients and
citizens that we helped when they were stranded on the freeways.
What I enjoyed most was working early in the morning and being able to get out early before rush hour traffic.
Some call center agents didn't respect management and tardiness wasn't taken seriously.
Pros
pizza days, moderate cell phone use, internet use, half hour paid lunch.
Cons
24/7 call center, no personal station, messy, micromanage.
great work place ,great staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 7, 2015
overall great work environment..good pay enjoyed the opportunity to grow in the company.meet aot ofpossitive people
Productive work place
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Keolis Transit America emphasizes a good quality of life for its employees. Understanding that healthy and happy employees are good employees, it has onsite fitness facilities, offers flexible work hours and provides other benefits that contribute to the wellbeing of its workforce.
....
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2014
Keolis is a compagnie headquate locate in california they provide fleet service,buses,trolleys
Fast pace work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2014
Typical day in a call center. Management not sufficiant at all. No appreciation shown to employers. Enjoying my co workers makes it worth going, just to not let them down.
Ambiente Laboral Dinamico
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Faciliadad Laboral en el Manejo de Clientees y Optimismo y Seguridad de Trabajo
Pros
algunas veces un poco extresante pero con facilidad de manejo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keolis Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG. Our community is ready to answer.

Keolis Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG Reviews by Job Title