- Vice President of Maintenance and Purchasing - Los Angeles
The VP of Maintenance is responsible for the overall business management of the company wide Keolis Maintenance Department. The VP of Maintenance will manage and oversee all maintenance functions and personal all Keolis Transit locations. Responsible for overall maintenance cost, down time and contract requirements.
The person chosen will have a strong ability to manage assignments, builds teamwork among diverse groups, meet critical deadlines and achieve organizational objectives. They will also need to have experience setting up and maintaining a national purchasing program. They must have demonstrated the ability to develop meaningful metrics an measurements to determine affiances. In additional they must be familiar with creating policies and procedures for the maintenance department. policies and
- Senior Management (Regional Director or Vice President) level experience leading multiple Maintenance Departments in a Transit environment.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasked with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience working with maintenance purchasing programs, rebate programs as well as warranty management program.
- Willingness to travel to meet the needs of the business.
- Degree highly desirable but will consider candidates with out a degree who have extensive experience.
- Local Candidates ( Los Angeles, CA) strongly preferred.
Indeed - 10 months ago