Keolis

Keolis Employer Reviews

Fast pace work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2014
Typical day in a call center. Management not sufficiant at all. No appreciation shown to employers. Enjoying my co workers makes it worth going, just to not let them down.
hiring as a fixed driver
transit driver (Former Employee), Naples, FLMarch 26, 2014
Pros: no pro in keolis...thats for sure!!!
Cons: liars, scammers
I moved to the area from 1100 miles away with the promise of a job. I was asked if I could start work the day after I got here. I was sooo excited. However, when I arrived a new manager was hired who got VERY nasty with me and said none of what I was saying was the truth and that I was bothering his assistant..... People just don't care. This guy (new – more... Manager) will get his....I hope I am within ear shot to hear of his demise. People think they can get by with treating others like garbage.....I have watched in my lifetime how "what goes around comes around." It might take 20 years....but it WILL come back on him. Can you imagine the delima I was in....but thank God I found a job. – less
fun enviroment
Dispatcher / Driver (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great teamwork
typical day at work answering phones, dealing with customers and monitoring gps screens.
What was the goal?
Para Transit Vehicle Operator (Former Employee), Long Beach, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
Pros: was part of effort to get union repesentation; unified effort.
Cons: keolis closed the long beach operation.
The work would have been a rewarding experience except that the company appeared to fall into 3 common mistakes that all companies that fail experience. They are the following:
*POOR training
*BAD execution
*AWFUL communication

The last, communication, is crucial.

After working for the Postal Service 34 1/2 years I learned that communication, by whatever – more... medium, is crucial to the success of any business.

I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the passengers with a "welcome aboard" or "bienvenidos". – less
It has its days
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Long Beach CANovember 2, 2013
Pros: mon through fri job
Cons: closing down
Overall no complaints, this job taught me to be a great leader however with management failed to comply with the union, but greatest part of the job was my clients especially my special needs clients
Productive enviroment with out going co-workers
Radio Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2013
Keolis is a positive environment filled with out going, willing to learn, helpful people.
Loved working and assisting people, always meeting new passengers, a great place to work.
Paratransit Bus Operator (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 31, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my day was transporting my passengers to their destination safely. The hardest part of my job was taking on more scheduled pick ups due to other operators calling off their shift and maintaining my scheduled deliveries on time.
New to Las Vegas still unsettled.
Safety and Training Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, great company to work for.
Cons: retirement benefits, low pay, long 50-60 hour work weeks.
Training new operators to safetly operate a fleet of different coaches, 40', 60', Double Decker and BRT coaches. The best thing that I've learned is how to deal with different personalities on and off the job to enclude the public and provide outstanding customer service. Management and my co-workers are all great. The hardest part of my job is to not – more... have the tool needed to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to help new operators and co-workers achieve goals that they thought they couldn't reach. – less
new career
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 18, 2013
I missed driving. I want to drive not sit in office. office work is not for me anymore
Family Oriented Environment.
Reporting Clerk (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 22, 2013
Pros: making a difference
Cons: working holidays
A typical day at work for this job would start checking messages and emails, returning phone calls, maybe routing a new client , adjusting the schedules, doing data entry, supporting dispatch, taking phone calls about schedules or speaking to a social worker about a client, sometimes listening to drivers and trying to help them with situations as a – more... liaison between them and our customers.
What I learned at this job is customer service there are some people who need more attention and as a person on the other end of the line we have to be more attentive, especially when dealing with the mentally and physically disabled. One must have to try to help and understand the needs of a customer and try to make them feel comfortable enough to express themselves and then try to solve their problem to the best of our ability.
Management is there for guidance when needed for situations you may need an expert opinion or advice or just authorization but the person in this position must try to resolve and take charge when the situation arrives.
My coworkers are a team that are very versatile no matter what challenge we face alone we always seemed to overcome together.
The hardest part of the job is making the hard line between working and going home sometimes there are long hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people knowing that some one is depending on you for transportation so when you do your job your making their life that much better and when they call and say thank you its the best. Another good part of the job is the different people you meet and get to work with there is great diversity and the job is never boring. – less
A job with high responsibility and variaty.
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Stockholm, MEMarch 8, 2013
Cons: healthcare
You start with a smile and keep smiling troughout the day, I´ve learned that harmony and joy is the best follower in this line of work and the truth is that it comes very easy for me. I have no problems in relations whit management nor co-workers, actually it´s quet the opposite, people tend to come asking me for advice about anything.
The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is always when you can help someone more than expected. – less
Every day is different
Revenue Protection Inspector (Former Employee), Melbourne, Victoria AustraliaAugust 11, 2013
Pros: free transport
Cons: late finishes 2am
Providing exceptional customer service to customers of the victorian public transport network. The most challenging part of the job is dealing with difficult passengers who wish to not cooperate. The thing I enjoyed the most was working with a great team of colleagues and turning a bad situation into a positive outcome.
Ambiente Laboral Dinamico
Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: algunas veces un poco extresante pero con facilidad de manejo
Faciliadad Laboral en el Manejo de Clientees y Optimismo y Seguridad de Trabajo
environnement de travail agréable
Comptable Tiers, général et bancaire (Former Employee), Hyères, B8December 12, 2014
Pros: organisation et souplesse du temps de travail
Cons: échéance mensuelle de résultats
Un poste en autonomie complète sous la responsabilité d'un chef de service, avec des horaires souples. Bonne ambiance de travail au sein d'une équipe de 14 personnes.
très bonne entreprise
conductrice receveuse (Former Employee), Aix-en-Provence, B8October 27, 2014
c'est l'entreprise dans laquelle j'ai debuté, et je me suis senti bien tout de suite, très bonne équipe que ce soit dans les bureaux, que les employés...
keolis är bra företag som traffickverket
keolis (Former Employee), GöteborgOctober 20, 2014
Pros: keolis är bra företag
Cons: msdojhdskfh
jag vill jobba som förare det är roligt att man träffa flera fock ..
Réalisation d'objetifs
chauffeur transport en commun à Athis car (Former Employee), athis-mons 91October 11, 2014
Pros: initiatives individuelles.
Cons: pression des managers.
Bien que la rémunération soit attractive, le management se fait sous pression pour atteindre les objectifs du STIF sans tenir vraiment compte de relations humaines.
L'ambiance entre chauffeurs est bonne mais concurrentielle.
Beaucoup de journées avec coupures.
La réalisation de l'offre de transport au niveau du chauffeur permet de prendre des initiatives.
Environnement sans avenir
Conducteur receveur (Former Employee), Mesnil amelotSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: pas de service à coupure
Cons: horaires et jours décaler, aucune reconnaissance
Société qui est gérer pars des Actionnaires,transports public aeroport ,gares,la direction n a aucun pouvoir
Entreprise à croissance positive
Gestionnaire RH / Paie (Former Employee), Saint-Contest, 99August 26, 2014
Poste intéressant et consistant dant un climat de travail agréable.
Environnement de travail
Assistant commercial (Stagiaire) (Former Employee), QuimperAugust 4, 2014
- Personnel sympa
- environnement agréable
- collègues à l’écoute et l'aide