Keolis

Keolis Employer Reviews

hiring as a fixed driver
transit driver (Former Employee), Naples, FLMarch 26, 2014
Pros: no pro in keolis...thats for sure!!!
Cons: liars, scammers
I moved to the area from 1100 miles away with the promise of a job. I was asked if I could start work the day after I got here. I was sooo excited. However, when I arrived a new manager was hired who got VERY nasty with me and said none of what I was saying was the truth and that I was bothering his assistant..... People just don't care. This guy (new – more... Manager) will get his....I hope I am within ear shot to hear of his demise. People think they can get by with treating others like garbage.....I have watched in my lifetime how "what goes around comes around." It might take 20 years....but it WILL come back on him. Can you imagine the delima I was in....but thank God I found a job. – less
fun enviroment
Dispatcher / Driver (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great teamwork
typical day at work answering phones, dealing with customers and monitoring gps screens.
What was the goal?
Para Transit Vehicle Operator (Former Employee), Long Beach, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
Pros: was part of effort to get union repesentation; unified effort.
Cons: keolis closed the long beach operation.
The work would have been a rewarding experience except that the company appeared to fall into 3 common mistakes that all companies that fail experience. They are the following:
*POOR training
*BAD execution
*AWFUL communication

The last, communication, is crucial.

After working for the Postal Service 34 1/2 years I learned that communication, by whatever – more... medium, is crucial to the success of any business.

I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the passengers with a "welcome aboard" or "bienvenidos". – less
It has its days
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Long Beach CANovember 2, 2013
Pros: mon through fri job
Cons: closing down
Overall no complaints, this job taught me to be a great leader however with management failed to comply with the union, but greatest part of the job was my clients especially my special needs clients
Productive enviroment with out going co-workers
Radio Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2013
Keolis is a positive environment filled with out going, willing to learn, helpful people.
Loved working and assisting people, always meeting new passengers, a great place to work.
Paratransit Bus Operator (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 31, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my day was transporting my passengers to their destination safely. The hardest part of my job was taking on more scheduled pick ups due to other operators calling off their shift and maintaining my scheduled deliveries on time.
New to Las Vegas still unsettled.
Safety and Training Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2013
Pros: great people to work with, great company to work for.
Cons: retirement benefits, low pay, long 50-60 hour work weeks.
Training new operators to safetly operate a fleet of different coaches, 40', 60', Double Decker and BRT coaches. The best thing that I've learned is how to deal with different personalities on and off the job to enclude the public and provide outstanding customer service. Management and my co-workers are all great. The hardest part of my job is to not – more... have the tool needed to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to help new operators and co-workers achieve goals that they thought they couldn't reach. – less
new career
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 18, 2013
I missed driving. I want to drive not sit in office. office work is not for me anymore
Family Oriented Environment.
Reporting Clerk (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 22, 2013
Pros: making a difference
Cons: working holidays
A typical day at work for this job would start checking messages and emails, returning phone calls, maybe routing a new client , adjusting the schedules, doing data entry, supporting dispatch, taking phone calls about schedules or speaking to a social worker about a client, sometimes listening to drivers and trying to help them with situations as a – more... liaison between them and our customers.
What I learned at this job is customer service there are some people who need more attention and as a person on the other end of the line we have to be more attentive, especially when dealing with the mentally and physically disabled. One must have to try to help and understand the needs of a customer and try to make them feel comfortable enough to express themselves and then try to solve their problem to the best of our ability.
Management is there for guidance when needed for situations you may need an expert opinion or advice or just authorization but the person in this position must try to resolve and take charge when the situation arrives.
My coworkers are a team that are very versatile no matter what challenge we face alone we always seemed to overcome together.
The hardest part of the job is making the hard line between working and going home sometimes there are long hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people knowing that some one is depending on you for transportation so when you do your job your making their life that much better and when they call and say thank you its the best. Another good part of the job is the different people you meet and get to work with there is great diversity and the job is never boring. – less
A job with high responsibility and variaty.
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Stockholm, MEMarch 8, 2013
Cons: healthcare
You start with a smile and keep smiling troughout the day, I´ve learned that harmony and joy is the best follower in this line of work and the truth is that it comes very easy for me. I have no problems in relations whit management nor co-workers, actually it´s quet the opposite, people tend to come asking me for advice about anything.
The most enjoyable – more... part of the job is always when you can help someone more than expected. – less
Every day is different
Revenue Protection Inspector (Former Employee), Melbourne, Victoria AustraliaAugust 11, 2013
Pros: free transport
Cons: late finishes 2am
Providing exceptional customer service to customers of the victorian public transport network. The most challenging part of the job is dealing with difficult passengers who wish to not cooperate. The thing I enjoyed the most was working with a great team of colleagues and turning a bad situation into a positive outcome.
Ambiente Laboral Dinamico
Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: algunas veces un poco extresante pero con facilidad de manejo
Faciliadad Laboral en el Manejo de Clientees y Optimismo y Seguridad de Trabajo
Environnement de travail
Assistant commercial (Stagiaire) (Former Employee), QuimperAugust 4, 2014
- Personnel sympa
- environnement agréable
- collègues à l’écoute et l'aide
Rolig, trivsamt arbetsmiljö
Bussförare, Timanställd (Current Employee), Nacka, ABJuly 29, 2014
Det är Roligt och trivsamt. Man träffar på nya människor varje dag vilket jag tycker är kul. Jag har lärt mig hur jag på ett effektivt sätt kan bemöta människor på ett bra och trevligt sätt som skapar trygghet och rolig atmosfär på min buss.
Utmanande och utvecklande
Enhetschef (Current Employee), StockholmJune 10, 2014
Under 10 år har jag fått möjligheten att växa och utvecklas internt. Något som Keolis är bra på. Keolis erbjuder en arbetsplats med god stämning och mycket positivtet.
Bonne ambiance et travail intéressant
HYERES Agent Administratif (Former Employee), Hyères,June 6, 2014
Pros: à proximité du domicile - bonne mutuelle et bon ce
Cons: salaire bas
ouverture courrier
scanner factures
collaborateurs agréables
tres bonne entrprise
mecanicien P.L (Former Employee), Saint-Étienne-de-Saint-Geoirs, B9April 8, 2014
Pros: mutuel entreprise payment des heurre sup
Cons: pas de repas payer
vidange preparation aux mines rangement de l'atellier refection des frein ranplacement embrayage recherche de panne depanage sur route
entreprise qui tire vers le bas
Conducteur bus et tramway (Former Employee), lyonFebruary 4, 2014
pas de vie de famille, travailler et travailler, aucune reconnaissance ,
ccd keolis
Conducteur receveur (Former Employee), Châteauroux, A3February 3, 2014
ste keolis chateauroux bonne societe salaire et avantage plus que corecte petit bemol et regret apres avoir effectuer 1 cdd de 9 mois puis un cdd sans date butoire remplacant une longue maladie ce cdd a duree 11 mois car salarie que je remplacais a eter declarer en invaliditee donc il ma eter signifier ma fin de cdd alors qun poste en cdi etait dispo – more... mais bon....... quand une seule et unique personne faite la pluie et le beau temps cest vraiment domage en esperant qui me sra proposer un poste rapidement ca bien sur il ya a au moins 3 ou4 nveau cdd .. – less
Formation et stages
CONDUCTEUR D'AUTOBUS (Former Employee), Repentigny, 99January 27, 2014
Kéolis Canada a été exemplaire car, non seulement ils nous ont fourni 6 autobus différents pendant les 5 semaines qu'ont duré la formation mais nous ont donné accès à leur garage afin de nous perfectionner dans la Vérification Avant Départ et la conduite proprement dite.

Puis ils nous ont facilité la tâche en ce qui concerne les stages.

Les employés – more... interviewés sont très satisfaits des conditions de travail en général et la compagnie. – less