Keolis Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Coach Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2016
ok place to work if you like to deal with the public, and all kidn of peoples,if you like to be setting for long hours and drive a big bus,about co workers is ok if you dont like to listen to the garbage they talk
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive and fast pace enviornment
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 10, 2016
Fast pace,Productive environment. Learned all departments and scheduling. Coworkers were great. Scheduling was the hardest. I enjoyed helping clients.
Pros
Lunch whenever I wanted
Cons
Working long hours and weekends.
Good job but very under paid
Fixed route driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVAugust 6, 2016
I really enjoyed working there but the pay very bad but the benefits are great. I was let go for having a no call no show on my dat off, yes my day off.....figure that one out. They said I had volunteered for overtime although I deidnt. While there I received several customer service awards and enjoyed dealing with the public, which was the best and the worst thing about the job. If you work there always cover yurself by taking pics of the schedule so they don't screw you. I have never seen a company that mess with the employee so much and, always out to get you.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Manegment are always messing with the drivers over stupid stuff
Great on the job experiences.
Senior Operations Supervisor (Fixed-Route) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of managing field operations, on-time performance, and support of coach operators. While in the field I learned to be a self starter and a motivator to my peers as well as the contract providers. The hardest part of the job was making sure we had enough equipment to utilize during the summer months.The most enjoyable aspect of the job was simply being available and ready to serve the riding public.
Pros
The pros to this job were that you were not only needed in the office you had outside work as well.
Cons
The cons to this job were no employer matched retirement benefits
STRESSFUL as of the last 6 months
Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 9, 2015
Over worked and under paid.staff has quit, been fired or just dont show up, creating a VERY stressful enviorment for those that come to work.
I enjoyed Being there , Had to move to HELP Family
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 15, 2015
In all my years of working The Management Team of the Lancaster Office in California Was Tops. Along with The Upper Management Out of the Los Angeles Head Quaters.
Pros
They Did Feed Us very well through out the Year!!!
I like working in the bus operations center
Bus Operations Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2015
I like what I do. I am not happy with my shift.I manage the bus operators concerns,brake downs,detours. I like the people I work with. My job is very stressful making sure all calls are answered in a timely and professional manner.
Productive company
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 14, 2015
Demanding work which helps you grow as an employee, some weeks have long hours. Typical day at work depends on your position, as a field worker I am in and out of the office. I work with some co-workers who stay in the office all day every day. I enjoy being diverse and able to do different job/tasks daily.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Boston is a great place to work and hang out.
SIGNAL MAINTAINER (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 30, 2015
Keolis has only been running the commuter rail service since last July and the on time performance has been bad, mostly due to the brutal winter we just had so time will tell.
Pros
I have been very lucky to work with the best bunch of guys, they really are my brothers..
Cons
the thought of another 7 winters especially like this last one is daunting at the very least
Constantly busy on the phones, fast paced environment, but it could get messy at times due to lack of respect towards management and cleanness.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2015
Call center environment, consisted of 1 manager and 1 supervisor and 15 call center agents. I learned to be a leader, to work under
pressure and developed exceptional customer service skills, learned different softwares that we used to handle the different types of calls that we received, payroll and monthly reports system.
hardest part of the job was dealing with really rude clients and
citizens that we helped when they were stranded on the freeways.
What I enjoyed most was working early in the morning and being able to get out early before rush hour traffic.
Some call center agents didn't respect management and tardiness wasn't taken seriously.
Pros
pizza days, moderate cell phone use, internet use, half hour paid lunch.
Cons
24/7 call center, no personal station, messy, micromanage.
great work place ,great staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 7, 2015
overall great work environment..good pay enjoyed the opportunity to grow in the company.meet aot ofpossitive people
Productive work place
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Keolis Transit America emphasizes a good quality of life for its employees. Understanding that healthy and happy employees are good employees, it has onsite fitness facilities, offers flexible work hours and provides other benefits that contribute to the wellbeing of its workforce.
....
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 28, 2014
Keolis is a compagnie headquate locate in california they provide fleet service,buses,trolleys
Fast pace work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2014
Typical day in a call center. Management not sufficiant at all. No appreciation shown to employers. Enjoying my co workers makes it worth going, just to not let them down.
fun enviroment
Dispatcher / Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2014
typical day at work answering phones, dealing with customers and monitoring gps screens.
Pros
great teamwork
What was the goal?
Para Transit Vehicle Operator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
The work would have been a rewarding experience except that the company appeared to fall into 3 common mistakes that all companies that fail experience. They are the following:
*POOR training
*BAD execution
*AWFUL communication

The last, communication, is crucial.

After working for the Postal Service 34 1/2 years I learned that communication, by whatever medium, is crucial to the success of any business.

I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the passengers with a "welcome aboard" or "bienvenidos".
Pros
Was part of effort to get union repesentation; unified effort.
Cons
Keolis closed the Long Beach Operation.
It has its days
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Long Beach CANovember 2, 2013
Overall no complaints, this job taught me to be a great leader however with management failed to comply with the union, but greatest part of the job was my clients especially my special needs clients
Pros
mon through fri job
Cons
closing down
Productive enviroment with out going co-workers
Radio Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2013
Keolis is a positive environment filled with out going, willing to learn, helpful people.
Loved working and assisting people, always meeting new passengers, a great place to work.
Paratransit Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 31, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my day was transporting my passengers to their destination safely. The hardest part of my job was taking on more scheduled pick ups due to other operators calling off their shift and maintaining my scheduled deliveries on time.
New to Las Vegas still unsettled.
Safety and Training Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2013
Training new operators to safetly operate a fleet of different coaches, 40', 60', Double Decker and BRT coaches. The best thing that I've learned is how to deal with different personalities on and off the job to enclude the public and provide outstanding customer service. Management and my co-workers are all great. The hardest part of my job is to not have the tool needed to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to help new operators and co-workers achieve goals that they thought they couldn't reach.
Pros
Great people to work with, Great company to work for.
Cons
Retirement Benefits, low pay, long 50-60 hour work weeks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keolis. Our community is ready to answer.