Kern Community College District Employee Review

View all Kern Community College District reviews

This place is a joke
Human Resource Assistant Dept Assist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 28, 2012
This place is a joke unless your over 50 and want to act like your in high school then this is the place for you to work at

Other Kern Community College District Employee Reviews

Set Your Own Hours
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CASeptember 13, 2017
This is not a regularly scheduled job. You set your own schedule and students will pick who will tutor them based on the available schedules. Supervisors are friendly but strict for your own good as well as the students. Good work is followed with praise from professors and students alike which tends to lead to more work opportunities.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Work is not guaranteed.
Like Family
Instructor, Industrial Maintenance & Motor Control (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 8, 2017
It is the best place I have worked at and I have worked at a couple. What makes it better than the rest? The people I work with, my extended family. My father always told me to get a career you love and it won't be a job, how true that is.
Pros
Great people/ co worker
Cons
Can't think of any.