Kerr Drug

Kerr Drug Employer Reviews

enjoyed my job at Kerr Drug, had awesome co-workers. worked as a team.
40 hr.key associate (Former Employee), Hamlet, NCJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: i had a flexible work schedule and awesome co-workers.
Cons: very few employees and some days not able to take a lunch break.
My day at Kerr Drug would start by doing the bank deposit and other paperwork, then assisting customers and doing price changes and resetting merchandise in the store. Management at Kerr Drug was great and co-workers were like family and always willing to help each other. The hardest part of the job was days when we would have angry customers and couldn't be satisfied, but we always worked it out. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my customers on a daily basis, after 20 years on this job, I knew many of them on a first name basis. I loved this job.
very productive, learning experience
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Rose Hill, NCNovember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
work great with everyone, very successful, respectful, large company, appreciated their employees
Overall Work Experience
Pharmacy Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hillsborough, NCOctober 30, 2014
Kerr Drug was an excellent company to work for. Everyone was freindly and the atmospher was great.
Great Company to work for
Senior Benefits Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh North CarolinaOctober 15, 2014
Excellent senior management team. I was very involved with strategic planning and I learned a great deal about the retail pharmacy industry
Great Place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Biscoe, NCOctober 15, 2014
Loved working here... Wish it didn't close down.

Day to day responsibilities customer service was the best.
n/a
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 22, 2014
A typical day was just greeting customers and ringing up purchases. I have been gone from company too long to rate.
Friendly and safe work environment, great oppurtunity for advancement
Assistant Manager, Store Manager, (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 12, 2014
Kerr Drug gave me the tools to better myself in the training programs, really taught me how to train my associates how to handle stress and be calm. Worked in every area in the store front end, photo lab, pharmacy. Upper Management did work with our Managers on a consistent basis,they also let us our voice and suggestions to better my store.
Poductive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pembroke, NCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: got along with customers
Cons: short lunchs pay sucked
I got along with my co-workers I rung customers up had very good customer service skills just wished got paid more for full time couldve still been there.
work in progress
Cashier (Former Employee), Franklin, NCJuly 11, 2014
Good place to work but needed a lot of improvement in certain areas. Customers weren't always friendly but the staff was awesome.
retail setting
Asst. Manager. Staff Merch, Mail Room Superv. (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: love people, never a dull moment
Cons: difficult hours
open - close, all aspects of retail. customer service, ordering , employee relations
aeseom
Pharmacy Technician Certified (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 24, 2014
Awesome place to work, I really enjoyed working here for the entire summer. It was amazing.
productive and fun environment
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Warrenton, NCMay 20, 2014
Pros: shedule flexability
Cons: short breaks
workday consisted of taking and filling prescriptions. I learned different computer skills and social skills. the management was nice. my co-workers were great. hardest part of job was multitasking in a busy environment. enjoyable part of job was helping people.
Great workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Andrews, NCMay 19, 2014
I typed and counted prescriptions under the supervision of the pharmacist. Hardest part was the long hours without breaks. Loved my job though because I love people and I love helping them!
Equal opportunity workplace
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), High Point, NCMay 19, 2014
Pros: insurance, full time
Worked at 2 different Kerr Drug's with 2 completely different experiences. One store was very good co-workers while the other store lacked that unfortunately. A typical day at work would be doing everything you can to make sure the customer is satisfied and to get your daily duties done before your shift is over. The hardest part of my job is trying to communicate with customers who speak a different language and the most enjoyable part is knowing that your providing a service that helps people.
Photo Lab Technician/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, NCMay 12, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, great people
Cons: short break, health care
This was my first job while still in high school and I couldn't of asked for a better place to work at. The employees and management are friendly and extremely understanding!
productive and fast learning enviroment
Key Associate (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: healthcare
A fast paced customer service environment with a variety of positions to learn from with the opportunity to advance in your field.
I learned alot about Pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Lexington, NCMarch 12, 2014
It helped me learn alot about pharmacy and apply that to furthering my medical career, plus I love chemistry!
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate/Pharmay Tech (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 11, 2014
This was a very easy going job and I really wish I could go back. We had a lot of regular customers and they were always so sweet. Business was slow due to the economy at the time and all the competition around. Unfortunately this store location is no longer open.
Kerr Drug is no longer open for business
pharmacist intern (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 7, 2014
The store closed down so I can not review it currently. When I worked there the system was a little out dated, but the people were very nice and focused on customer service.
did not support personel
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: small chain
Cons: did not support workers
Worked for company for almost 30 years. When diagnosed with cancer I was terminated

1 2 3