Kerr Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company and Owner
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 23, 2016
Mr. Kerr is a wonderful person to work. He manages the contract that I am currently on and has provided me all of the tools necessary to perform my job duties for the State of Maryland at the Transportation Authority.
Pros
Attentitive to my needs, Meet quarterly for dinner, check in calls monthly
manage commercial construction project
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 18, 2016
managed commercial construction projects. in the Oklahoma City area. Worked on the Omniplex and Omnidome. Review payment apllications from sub contractors. Used AutoCad and Photoshop.
Pros
Vacation and 401 k
Cons
pay was not good
Kerr
Database Admin/Acting Shipping Sup (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCMarch 9, 2014
Kerr n.k.a. Berry Plastic brought me on from an internship. This is when I started developing my database skills. I was able to watch and learn how each department ran then create a database to help make their jobs more efficiently. Since the Company IT department was in PA, I was able to process procedure needed at our location which taught me some about mainframes, CAT5, hard drives, racks, switches, etc
Pros
learning injection molding is fascinating
Cons
distance from my home
Professional place to work
PARALEGAL (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2013
Laid back, hard working company. Management was easy to get along with and so were the co-workers. My most enjoyable part of working for the firm was that it was a friendly work staff.
great place to work
Mechanical Computer Aided Design Drafter (Former Employee) –  louisville,kyJuly 18, 2014
everyone was very professional and helpful. very fast paced and professional environment
Material Planning
Production Coordinator (Material Planner) (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 5, 2013
Looking for a positions in Material Planning, Logistics, Operations, and Production