Kerry Ingredients Employee Reviews

Sample Clerk
Sample Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Century, KSAugust 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at Kerry Ing. I left because I got the opportunity to go work for the Internal Revenue Service making more money.
The company would give you any training you needed for advancement.
It would also help pay for school.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
made more money at IRS
Typical Corporate World
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WIJuly 28, 2017
Very busy days, must be able to multitask

Alot of changes going on in the company with no one on one training. Employee must figure out by them selves.
Pros
Lots of different cultures in one building.
Cons
Alot of changes going on in the company with no one on one training, Employee must figure out by them selves.
Decent workplace with great benefits
Dryer Operator (Former Employee) –  Owen, WIJune 20, 2017
Overall, I would say it was a good place to work. Some workers weren't prone to working with others outside of their department or assisting. Majority of the personnel at Kerry Ingredients were very helpful with new employees. Benefits were great here, but the work hours didn't leave much time for personal time or family time.
Was a tough company to work for.
Business Engagement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIJune 19, 2017
As a For-Profit company it was a very vigorous and ambitious company to work for. The lack of training on the job made success nearly impossible. Kerry was a great company to work for but the culture made it difficult to find acceptance and support.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Selfishly ambitious atmosphere
Easy Job
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  New Century, KSMay 25, 2017
The work load is easy, and most of the employees are fun to work with. The managers have a unreal expectation of what actually happens on the production floor. Seems like you have to know someone to advance in the company, most people who were promoted were friends with upper management.
Pros
Easy day
Cons
Pay
Very productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 25, 2017
Kerry Ingridents I was a forklift driver / inventory clerk.. Basically I looked at the sheets that I have go thru certain locations and make sure that particular item is in the right location and if it wasn't I just write it down n order for a replenishment to that location. I learned a lot as for a learning all location and knowing wht goes where. The hardest part of the job is when I had to do both due to another employee not coming to work. Most of all I enjoyed the job wasn't a big company so that meant less workers.
Pros
the Hours, Benefits, hr lunch breaks
Cons
it wasnt any about this job
good work place
LINE LEAD (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 10, 2017
typical work place great place to get a lot of experience in various work station great crew you'll learn how to work as a team good 41k and a lot of lifting but easy.
Good paying job
Sanitation Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 6, 2017
Most days are the same. Not a fan of management but the coworkers are fine. Pays well better than most places. Hours are hard especially for a working person with a family.
Good place to work if you like overtime
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAApril 27, 2017
Good place to work. Management is nicely ran. Although if you do not like overtime it's not the job for you. For they work ALOT of overtime on average I worked 60-80 hours a week.
Kerry
Warehouse Clerk / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jackson, WIApril 25, 2017
I would take finished product into the warehouse. I would pull orders for the next day shipments. I would help others complete the tasks at hand to make all our jobs easier.
Pros
workers
Cons
The amount of time we were stuck there
Like working in a prison
Mixer (Former Employee) –  Gridley, ILApril 24, 2017
Worst career choice ever. Started s temp employee. And the schedule would change every few months. Having a family life was very hard to have with this company.
Great Place to learn about different variety's of food ingredients
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 20, 2017
Nice and lenient place to work if your interested in food products and knowing the in's and outs about certain food products this will be a great occupation for any individual. I had an great experience learning how to prepare for safety precautions and also i had the experience learning how to operate a forklift.
Pros
Benefits, Being off schedule on the weekends
Cons
Poor Leadership Team
what you learned
Retail expansion / Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, WIApril 12, 2017
well, i learned how to work on machines it had taught me alot because it was very hard work.i love inspecting parts in the factory
and i love working with people.
nice place to start career
Temp- Toat Dropper, Packager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, WIApril 4, 2017
Hard worker, productive
Learned how to work machines
Management was nice
Workplace culture was great
Changing shifts throughout
Working with machinery
I enjoyed the work that I performed each day.
Mixer/Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 30, 2017
I worked at Kerri for 2 1/2 years I enjoyed the work environment I got along with everyone that I worked around. I was always willing to help and was willing to work overtime.
Bad place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, WIMarch 28, 2017
Bad place to work not worth the money will work you like slaves in the winter months then lay you off in the summer. They treat you like a robot. Really not worth the money
This place is so hot and nasty i was a Technician for the machines
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2017
Nasty place to work it is so hot and the manager is not professional at all, the technicians that work for this company are not friendly they don't even like each other.
Pros
Nasty company
Cons
Zero
Company was reorganizing positions
Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  Waunakee, WIMarch 14, 2017
Company was a nice place to work. I completed payroll. Several spreadsheet that feed into SAP. The person training me for three days did not provide the correct training. They were restructuring so my job was eliminated.
Pros
Accountant was extremely thorough
Cons
Accountant did not want to train new employees. Training with a woman who's English need help.
Global company
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIMarch 9, 2017
Kerry is large, global manufacturer of food and beverage ingredients. It has manufacturing facilities and research facilities around the world. It supplies some of the top food companies and restaurants.
Nasty, Management has no clue and doesn't care
Really (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIJanuary 27, 2017
There is the Kerry Culture on the web page, and then there is reality. Don't confuse the two. I never knew who to trust. Lunch breaks are not encouraged. Not the friendliest place I have ever worked. fFw national holidays observed and no floating holiday that you can choose.

Good news: No one seems to work on weekends. There is a nice gym with showers. Pay is decent if a bit low.

Lots to learn about food production, and tools to manage it. Do so and go elsewhere.
Pros
Great Christmas Party, get to sample foods
Cons
Breaks are not encouraged, very competitive, lots of back-stabbing, no where to advance