KERRY INGREDIENTS

KERRY INGREDIENTS Employer Reviews

straight shift .after swing shift for 14 years
Sanitation Engineer (Current Employee), Owen, WIJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: company puts in 11% 401 k right off the top
Cons: enzymes for processing / modifying cheeses, affecting my health
start at 12 am .print off list of tasks via PC..remove all trash from break room and warehouses , then clean and sanitize the compactor /baler alcove floor ,,rinse down ,floor brush in a detergent , then rinse and sanitize the floor ..the go about taking on other tasks with out supervision ..hardest part dealing with dusty food product discard .even with a dust mask on it isn't pleasant . most enjoyable.. straight 8 hours ..( 3 -15 minute breaks ) .
Great company to work for
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: you learn something new every day
Cons: long hours
Great opportunity for growth with the company.
great people to work with.
very fast paced.
making products that everyone can use.
God work place friendly environment
FILLER OPERATOR/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 11, 2015
A typical day at work consists of supporting my department and make sure that we have quality production. I learned how to operate a filling machine as well as driving a forklift and other array of tetrapak machines.
my overall outlook
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gardner, KSDecember 1, 2014
very good job but I had to relocate overall I enjoyed my employment
Temporary position
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), New Century, KSNovember 20, 2014
I have to say for being my first warehouse experience I did enjoy it. I'm working temporary there but the supervisors are very understanding to your needs if you have appointments. Grazer is the room I worked in the most and although a really cold I loved the Lead in there. He made it fun to do the same thing over and over again.
Great company to work for.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Commerce, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: it was a temp assigiment.
Cons: no benifits
This great experience for me and I had perfect work hours. But it was only a Temp assignment so it only lasted a short time. If they were to call me back I would love to work for Kerry again.
Cares nothing about their employees
Laborer (Former Employee), Evansville, INOctober 26, 2014
Pros: pay and decent benefits
Cons: their union and management suck !!
Place cares nothing about you. Management and HR are the worst around
good friends
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee), Blue Earth, MNOctober 21, 2014
The workers are wonderful to work with but the company has let safety issues slide and I don't want to be one of the numbers.
A nice calm challenging work place
Blender Operator (Former Employee), Melrose park, ILOctober 16, 2014
Pros: during production meetings we were always offered free lunch and gift cards
My day started at 6:00am. I loved working for such a great company that gave me good hours. Kerry Ingredients sometimes shared with their employees batter to take home to share with our families and friends. I learned a lot about cleaning, sanitation, and how important safetyis. I also learned that hard work pays off.
Overall a solid company for which to work.
Shipping/Receiving & Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Flemington, NJOctober 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: cold starts on early winter mornings.
Kerry was very business like, .a cold atmosphere to work in.
However I did develop good management skills while at Kerry.
My co-workers were highly skilled.
The hardest part of the job was the start time. I needed to be in the building by 5:45 am, sometimes it was hard to shake the cob webs out.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the annual football pool. I thought did a good job of bringing the employees closer together.
i like it fun and intresting job
slurry (Current Employee), Mecca, CAOctober 6, 2014
I learned how to do batches and qc.
good co workers
management needs work
Produtive work place and learning job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Pooler, GAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: line make 80% free lunch
working on Tetra Pak equipment daily is a learning experience. helping operators keep the lines up and running for good numbers. putting out good product.
I learn many thing got promoted to team lead
Team Leader / Production Operator (Current Employee), irvineAugust 3, 2014
training was very good supervisor liked how I work and gave me more responsabilities and got promoted to be team lead I had a great time working with my coworkers
good place
lead production operator (Former Employee), Affton, MOAugust 2, 2014
Pros: learning food productions
Cons: health benfits
KERRY is a place where you can learn and sharping your skill ,it teach about gmp,haccp,safety guidlines,allergen,i have gotten my CPR cert. first respond thur. kerry.And i feel that the things you learn maybe helpful at home as well as work.
Progressive company with fair compensation
Production Manager (Former Employee), Evansville IndianaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the ability to run the facility with little interference from supervisors.
Cons: little time for family
Kerry Ingredients is a very fast paced progressive company. A typical day would involve analyzing previous 24 hour production. Devising contingency plants to meet pitfalls to fulfill customer needs. Meet with Plant Manger every morning with a synopsis of previous days production. Meet with plant department heads to discuss scheduling, safety, quality, shipping and recieving, and maintenance concerns that may arise in the near future. The most difficult part of my job was to schedule to work many hours of overtime, and schedule them to work seven days a week. Another part of the job that was rather tasking was being on call seven days a week twenty four hours a day. The most rewarding aspect of my function was to see deadlines met daily and to work with a diverse and energetic cadre of employees, many of who I mentored.
Low pay, long hours.
Quality Control Lab Technician (Former Employee), New Century, KSJuly 9, 2014
I would like to have learned more at this job. Although I was just a technician I could have been utilized more. The hours were long. Management was OK but QC management was not there during the evening and night shifts. Hours changed all the time and they did not use seniority when determining placement of staff in various shifts. The management did not take into consideration the employees when making decisions. The pay is not good.
Hopper Operator (Former Employee), Evansville, INJuly 1, 2014
Pros: good pay and off time
Cons: dust and co existance
TJX Companies was a good place to work at I would have liked to see more Job Culture related activities. I wanted to see more activities to do after work like a company picnic or a trip to Holiday World.
lack of communication
Trainer/Operator (Former Employee), Union City, CAJune 16, 2014
Pros: my fellow employees
Cons: unfair pay, favortism
great people to work with, management needs to learn how to communicate among the supervisors. would make a better work environment. I have learned a lot in food production, safety, and quality.
N/A
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Pooler, GAMay 21, 2014
BAD WORK PLACE TO WORK NEVER LIKE THE JOB NOTHING LEARN THERE BAD MANAGEMENT
Working at Kerry
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Pooler, GaMay 14, 2014
Pros: the breaks set up
Cons: they not fair
Shirft starts at 7p.m i arrive 15 mins early to get dress out in uniform. We have a meeting then procede to our areas. As a blender I'll go check the surge tanks first. Second talk to the blender who im releaving and see whats next to do so i knew were to began. I learn hoe to blend Caramel Sauce,drive and become forklift cerfied. My co-worker we normal co-worker we got along with one another. The hardest part of my job was when it took a Hour to get the Brix the correct number, The most enjoyable part about my job is I acheive things that i never thought I would.

1 2 3