Kershaw County School District

Kershaw County School District Employee Reviews

Nice place to work i love meeting new people '
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Camden, SCOctober 4, 2014
Pros: discount when i take my family on vacations
Cons: if someone was to complaint after you had done all you can
It"s a very exciting job you get to meet new people from all over the world .Learn about different event with horse shows etc. Its just so much you learn in the hotel business .An you have to have good people skills an patient is the key to it all. My co-workers are a very pleasant group of people to work with .My Manger are very nice as well i really enjoy working in the hotel .
Fun and educational place to work
Childcare Assistant (Current Employee), Camden, SCApril 30, 2014
I enjoy working with children on a daily basis. I have learned to be patient, proficient, effective and proactive while working here! The management is excellent and have taught me a great deal. My co-workers are great and they all have one goal in mind and that is to help to expand minds and fill them with knowledge. There isn't any hard part about this job but it is challenging at times. The joy of this job come from seeing children learn all that you know and they are grateful everyday
Fun workplace with the right kind of faculty and staff
Elementary Teacher (Former Employee), Camden, SCOctober 19, 2012
Pros: extracurricular activities
Cons: not enough planning time for teachers--meetings, conferences, and making copies take up most of the time throughout the week--sometimes no planning time at all.
Workdays are great with many fun-filled activities and surprises for students to participate in throughout the school year. Diverse population of students that are genuinely respectful and eager to learn. Never had any management problems since I have been teaching. My co-workers have been supportive and helpful. The hardest part of the job would be to raise the scores for some students that are below-basic in reading or math. The most enjoyable part of working in Kershaw County schools would be the students and parents because they are very interested in their education and want to succeed.
Could be better
Certified HP Technician (Former Employee), Lugoff, SCAugust 24, 2012
Could be a better environment. Technical employees are considered as important as the students

Kershaw County School District Salaries