Ketchum Employee Reviews in United States

Great environment and coworkers
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 9, 2016
The positive environment at Ketchum was magnificent. I felt like I was at home when I was at work. Management was very helpful and so were my coworkers. The experience was well worth it along with the flexible work hours.
Great company
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 25, 2016
The people that work here could not be better or smarter. The work is creative, innovative and the client service is phenomenal.
OK place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 21, 2015
Not much culture, hard to get involved socially with team members
Work on great clients from PR perspective
Lots of face time with clients
Fun place to work
People Matters Assistant (HR) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2015
This company is the reason I am where I am today. They cared about the employee and the employee career goals. Great place to work!!
Pros
Meeting people from all walks of life
Good Culture
Executive Assistant to Partner/Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
Nice and caring company.
Nice job Work/Life balance
Fun job culture
Good career growth opportunities.
Very fair compensation and benefits.
Pros
Learning and Growth Tools
Everyone feels overworked, underpaid and hangry
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 26, 2015
Typical day: 9 to 10 hours with few, short breaks
What I learned: The nicest, most flexible clients are generally paid less attention, even though they're the ones you actually want to please
Management: Elusive and lacking diversity
Co-workers: Extremely cliquey. HR is making a big deal about encouraging hiring teams to go outside the box and not hire people exactly like themselves, but the cliques are extremely off-putting to newcomers. And again, they are seriously slacking with diversity.
Worst part of the job: Nonexistent work-life balance
Best part of the job: Exposure to high-level clientele and award-winning campaigns
Pros
Beer cart Fridays
Cons
Lack of work-life balance
It could be a fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Juggle multiple assignments and cope with stressful situations. Event planning was fun for VIP meeting was fun, challenging and exciting. Co-worker were always willing to jump in.
Wonderful company. Great culture. Encourages growth.
GM/VP, Digital Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2015
Please see attached resume.

Ketchum inspired me to teach myself Google Analytics. It encouraged me to make the bold move to the south. It showed me to take the bull my the horns and make change.
I learn a lot and met a lot of people.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 17, 2015
This job was my first official job, I learned a lot from this company we were responsible of advertising on the yellow pages. Our biggest clients were Honda and Toyota. I am very happy of all the experience and knowledge I received.
Pros
fun
Cons
the drive
fun professional company
Senior Manager, Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2014
Excellent corporate culture, caring people, excellent at what they do
Great people, long hours
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE PRODUCER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 22, 2014
You are victim of your own success. The more you work, them more you are expected to work. Not a good work like balance.
Pros
nice people
Cons
internal political fighting
long hours, very low pay, poor management
AAE (Former Employee) –  SFFebruary 24, 2014
Depends on the office/group you work in, but upper management is not so great and this company runs notoriously lean despite record profit earnings, which means, someone is making great money, but don't expect to see much of it yourself.
Cons
low pay
Great place to work. Stressful, but fun
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 10, 2013
Loved it there. Always too much to do, a lot of late nights. I thrive on being busy though. Learned a lot. Co-workers were the best. Tight-knit group.
Pros
creative energy.
Publc Relations is fun
Public Relations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2013
Each day I did a review of six floors of the space, making certain that things were running smoothly. If there were issues I reported it to the proper departement, such as maintenance, the mail room or the tech department.

We produced many events for our clients so keeping the space clean and working was the order of the day. My job was to make certain that cell phones, office supplies and ADT security cards were up to date for all employees. I had to work directly with CEO's and the mailroom making sure they were taken care and their office needs were met.

I ran the new hire facilities presentation, making certain each person knew how to use the phones, copiers, how to order supplies, and generally navigate the building.
Pros
a fun and exciting job, free food, lots of events, great medical plan.
Cons
having a bat in someone's office, people breaking things.
Great for those interested in PR.
Summer Fellow (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 24, 2012
This served as a fellowship program. Writing/editing press releases.
Ketchum Washington DC
Intern through Vice President (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 10, 2012
Welcome to Ketchum Washington. Our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations every day. That means exceptional service, measurable results and the intangibles that define true partnership. For the media, influencers, stakeholders and partner agencies we work with on our clients’ behalf, it means transparent engagements, informed collaboration and respect. For Ketchum professionals, it means challenging assignments, competitive salaries and an industry leading career development program.
Editor, Online Communications
Editor, Online Communications (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2012
-- Managed and developed content for the agency’’s global website
Loved this job. Colleagues and management were great.
Executive Secretary/Public Relations Department (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2012
This was my absolute favorite job I ever had. Lots of interesting clients, colleagues and managers. Always wanted to go to work. As an admin it was difficult at times to delegate work to others. Was especially proud of campaigns I worked on. You were made to feel important and proud to give your ideas. Rewards for good work were rampant and noticed easily.
Pros
awards for good work and service
Cons
long hours at crunch times.
Very client oriented
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2012
Every day was different. Worked with some amazing people that knew a lot about the type of work and was very geared to getting the work done. The clients looked towards the team for support and that's what they got in return. The hardest part of the job was when a crisis occurred and your personal life became your business life. The most enjoyable part was all of the learning and basically getting the work done and the awards that the Company won to show how hard the employees worked for their clients.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
the work/life balance