Ketchum

Ketchum United States Employee Reviews

Wonderful company. Great culture. Encourages growth.
GM/VP, Digital Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2015
Please see attached resume.

Ketchum inspired me to teach myself Google Analytics. It encouraged me to make the bold move to the south. It showed me to take the bull my the horns and make change.
I learn a lot and met a lot of people.
Office Manager (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: the drive
This job was my first official job, I learned a lot from this company we were responsible of advertising on the yellow pages. Our biggest clients were Honda and Toyota. I am very happy of all the experience and knowledge I received.
fun professional company
Senior Manager, Business Development (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 30, 2014
Excellent corporate culture, caring people, excellent at what they do
Great people, long hours
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE PRODUCER (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 22, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: internal political fighting
You are victim of your own success. The more you work, them more you are expected to work. Not a good work like balance.
Interesting
Project Manager, Communications Training Center (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 26, 2014
Same as previous entry..........................................................................
long hours, very low pay, poor management
AAE (Former Employee), SFFebruary 24, 2014
Cons: low pay
Depends on the office/group you work in, but upper management is not so great and this company runs notoriously lean despite record profit earnings, which means, someone is making great money, but don't expect to see much of it yourself.
Great place to work. Stressful, but fun
Production Planner (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: creative energy.
Loved it there. Always too much to do, a lot of late nights. I thrive on being busy though. Learned a lot. Co-workers were the best. Tight-knit group.
Publc Relations is fun
Public Relations (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 8, 2013
Pros: a fun and exciting job, free food, lots of events, great medical plan.
Cons: having a bat in someone's office, people breaking things.
Each day I did a review of six floors of the space, making certain that things were running smoothly. If there were issues I reported it to the proper departement, such as maintenance, the mail room or the tech department.

We produced many events for our clients so keeping the space clean and working was the order of the day. My job was to make certain that cell phones, office supplies and ADT security cards were up to date for all employees. I had to work directly with CEO's and the mailroom making sure they were taken care and their office needs were met.

I ran the new hire facilities presentation, making certain each person knew how to use the phones, copiers, how to order supplies, and generally navigate the building.
Great for those interested in PR.
Summer Fellow (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 24, 2012
This served as a fellowship program. Writing/editing press releases.
Ketchum Washington DC
Intern through Vice President (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 10, 2012
Welcome to Ketchum Washington. Our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations every day. That means exceptional service, measurable results and the intangibles that define true partnership. For the media, influencers, stakeholders and partner agencies we work with on our clients’ behalf, it means transparent engagements, informed collaboration and respect. For Ketchum professionals, it means challenging assignments, competitive salaries and an industry leading career development program.
Editor, Online Communications
Editor, Online Communications (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2012
-- Managed and developed content for the agency’’s global website
Loved this job. Colleagues and management were great.
Executive Secretary/Public Relations Department (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2012
Pros: awards for good work and service
Cons: long hours at crunch times.
This was my absolute favorite job I ever had. Lots of interesting clients, colleagues and managers. Always wanted to go to work. As an admin it was difficult at times to delegate work to others. Was especially proud of campaigns I worked on. You were made to feel important and proud to give your ideas. Rewards for good work were rampant and noticed easily.
Very client oriented
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 21, 2012
Pros: the benefits
Cons: the work/life balance
Every day was different. Worked with some amazing people that knew a lot about the type of work and was very geared to getting the work done. The clients looked towards the team for support and that's what they got in return. The hardest part of the job was when a crisis occurred and your personal life became your business life. The most enjoyable part was all of the learning and basically getting the work done and the awards that the Company won to show how hard the employees worked for their clients.

About Ketchum

Uncommonly smart, curious and passionate – that’s who we are. Great ideas that shatter expectations – that’s – Read more

Ketchum Salaries