Keter Environmental Services Employee Reviews

Stay away.....Toxic
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 20, 2017
Have learned absolutely nothing and there is no room for growth. They put you on a radar every moment of the day and weekly review of your performance...People are favored if you just do what is told to you and make sure you get there on time!!! No excuse for traffic....
Laid off after 3 months
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2017
I left a perfectly good job to work for Keter Environmental Services. I knew I should have turned the offer down when the COO said "I don't exactly know what I'm going to do with you, but I feel like I need you on my team". But he threw some extra money at me and I took the job. Three months later and I was laid-off because the company didn't grow as quickly as they thought they would. Thanks for ruining my career!
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Bad insurance, no job security.
Worst work environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 11, 2016
That was the most UNORGANIZED place of business, the managers did not know how to deal with internal confrontation. The company does not hold "favorite employees" accountable for their mistakes. They are very judgmental, very bias company. Everyone passes the buck. When you did speak up to give your opinion you were shunned from privileges.
Very Deceiving
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  ANONYMOUSSeptember 22, 2016
Cater to the young, just out of college kids. Want to work you to death for lower than average salary. No phones on desks, militant atmosphere, lots of favoritism. It's who you are related to, who you know, and how much you kiss up. Nothing based on skills or productivity. No growth career wise. Once you're in a job, your stuck.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Management, favoritism, unfair practices, little time off, poor benefits
Good company to work for.
Invoice Analyst. (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2015
Good company to work for. Learn new things all the time. Rapidly growing with a lot of new opportunities available. Great benefits & very nice atmosphere. They value employee input & have a great employee referral program.
Pros
Benefits, nice location & work environment.
Cons
Pay could be a little better, dealing with Connecticut office.
Dysfunctional in Stamford Office
customer service (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 20, 2015
You need a thick skin to work in the environment created in the Stamford office. It is not for everyone.

It is a typical start-up with lower salaries and demanding workload which is not appreciated.
A great company to work for
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  SoutheastMarch 21, 2014
Keter is a great company to work for. They may only be a few years old but they have a lot of experienced staff members that have been in the industry for a very long time. Everyone there is nice, receptive to new employees, and willing to help. I couldn't work for a better company. Sometimes there are long hours and extensive travel needed but that's okay because the end result is worth it to have happy clients. Its exciting to visit new places for work, meet different types of clients, and see all of the properties Keter manages nationwide. There is something new to be learned every day.
Pros
friendly staff, great benefits
Excellent place to work
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenwood INMarch 20, 2014
Management has a great way of hiring the right people for positions which makes for a great work atmosphere. There is always room for advancement, since the company is growing so quickly. If you are loyal to the company, you will be rewarded. The only complaint I would have would be regarding bonus calculations - longer time with the company should count more than the position one holds.
Pros
Great benefits, generous time off & good hours
Cons
Contributions can sometimes be overlooked.
Good young company to work for
Various (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2014
Keter is a young rapidly growing company with a very entrepreneurial company with many opportunities for growth if you are willing to work hard. The culture of the company is a work hard play hard mentality. The core of the company has been well selected and work well together.
Pros
High growth
Cons
If you don't to work hard this place is not for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keter Environmental Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9