The Marketing & Research Analyst will be a key individual in sustaining and growing the company's Real Estate Advisory and Agribusiness Technology Platform. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Prepare and review financial models.
2) Collect and interpret property, market and demographic data.
3) Complete research projects, write and revise various studies.
4) Create company and project marketing materials.
5) Create and implement social media and marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box. The ability to function with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative is a must.
The ideal candidate will have a BA in business, agribusiness, marketing, finance or real estate. The individual should have entry level financial / analytical skills, highly developed verbal and written communication skills, be an independent worker and team player, have strong organizational skills, and experience using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.