Keurig Green Mountain Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Essex Junction, VTOctober 13, 2017
I was there for 8 years and the work was great but the management changed way to often. the culture was good but competitive. The people that i worked with was great there.
The people are great, however the culture has declined.
Production/Fulfillment Planner (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, VTOctober 3, 2017
Over the years, the company grew into a corporate giant and the senior and mid level positions were filled with people that only thought about profits. This created an atmosphere in which different departments would blame other departments due to the pressure from above.
Pros
Co-workers were fun and friendly.
This Job Sucked
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, VAOctober 2, 2017
This job sucked they worked you long hours they don’t care about your safety they only worry about producing cups they suck here big time don’t go plz
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Overall good company and great people plus a great place to live
Dir Coffee Processing Engineering (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, VTSeptember 29, 2017
Fast paced, highly technical work environment, challenging work, high management turnover, great people, lacks global diversity, great community service
Pros
VT outdoor culture
Cons
Cold Beverage Platform Failed
fair place to work
Roaster 1, machine operartor (Former Employee) –  Castroville, CASeptember 29, 2017
was treated fairly and paid well work was fair and understandable and well thought out processes I was given the tools to do my job correctly management was fair.
good company
Corporate Beverage Quality Intern (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, VTSeptember 13, 2017
great job, can take off as needed, managers seem very open to issues that may come up. location is great, not an uptight workplace, great perks, enjoyed myself
Productive and fun workplace
High Bay Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VASeptember 2, 2017
Love my department, everyone is a team player and loves to work together. If there is a problem, we work together to find the solution. This plant has came a long way from the start up.
productive
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Windsor, VASeptember 2, 2017
workplace culture is ok great pay people are nice. I would recommend it to most people to work at right now the work load is very low looking to see where the company be next year this time
Pros
environment
Cons
short breaks
way to much political standing for my tase
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 21, 2017
When I started at Keurig I felt like I was part of A family that supported me and wanted to see me succeed. There were many opportunities for moving up and learning new skills.

Now, it has become a hot bed of "will I have a job tomorrow". In the year that I have been away from Keuirg they have re-organized 4 times which tells me they do not have direction anymore
Fun place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VAAugust 19, 2017
Management is sketchy. Always rumors circling around about closing. Some benefits are almost impossible to recieve even if you qualify. Ex education assistance
Pros
Pay, many benefits
Cons
Long hours, schedule, hr, management
horrible place to work, very very poor management
Machine Operator (Quality Control) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, VAAugust 18, 2017
I've worked at this job four three years, it all started out great in the beginning then things started to change rapidly. This job has very poor management, and they're racist and they discriminate TERRIBLE! Bad place to work as far as with the people/management but they pay very good money (Annual salary atleast 45,000/year) and have GREAT benefits. I hope something gets done soon about the management to make the job a better place again.
Great place to work, but difficult to get promoted
Tech Support Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, VTAugust 15, 2017
Large company in the Northeast that provides great benefits and a great culture, however office politics can be a roadblock for career advancement and potential job growth.
Pros
great benefits, free coffee.
Cons
office politics
Really Great Benefits
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, VTAugust 2, 2017
Working as a contractor for the company wasn't ideal. Human Resources was not clear about the parameters of the contract and it was extended several times with little to no notice.

Great work environment however and great benefits are given to employees.
Fun and Relaxing company to work for
Financial Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Burlington, VTJuly 19, 2017
I only interned for 3 months during the summer, but I had the opportunity to work in different parts of the finance department and get to know members of upper management. Overall, great company to work for.
fast pace
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VAJuly 15, 2017
enjoyed working there,like the people,but my boyfriend is working in newport new and we would like to move to Hampton .So I would to find a job within 20 to 30 mins.
Pros
people and the benefits
Cons
change in management
Great benefits, too much change
Product Development Scientist (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, VTJune 30, 2017
This company offers great benefits and the people you meet are amazing, intelligent, and very resourceful. The company has undergone many changes over the past few years, so change resilience is key!
Workplace culture
EH&S Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Castroville, CAJune 29, 2017
Great relationships with team members on the floor who are supportive, collaborative, and fun to work with. Leadership were very supportive in driving Safety compliance programs and ensure sustainability.
Pros
Great workplace culture and team, growth, great benefits, and support
Company is going backwards
DC Team Associate III (Current Employee) –  Windsor, VAJune 24, 2017
Too much nepotism and favortism. Excellent pay and benefits but company is starting to lay off. Everyone is looking elsewhere. Management has totally destroyed what was once good.
Pros
salary, schedule, vacation
Cons
management, work environment, human resources
Become more of a seasonal/Temporary workforce
Process Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN 37914June 20, 2017
Several ownership changes have turned it from a Employee/Family Friendly employer, to one that is finding new ways to reduce workforce through attrition..
Good Company to start off in
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 15, 2017
This is a great company if your coming out of college and need a place to start. Befits are good and you will get the standard amount of vacation time that will increase as you work for the company longer.

The company right now is going through a lot of reorganization which can get confusing what the goal is but shouldn't be the reason to pass this company up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keurig Green Mountain. Our community is ready to answer.