KKA is an award-winning architecture firm with a diverse portfolio ranging from luxury residential to commercial, retail and development projects. We are a highly motivated team located in the West Soho area with a friendly and informal office environment.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are team leaders with strong communication skills. Ideal candidate will be a well-spoken, organized individual capable of multi-tasking. Applicants should be thorough and detail-oriented, with ability to oversee multiple short- and long-term tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Research and respond to RFPS, RFQS
- Oversee daily media relations including social media platforms and press inquiries
- Manage and maintain website
- Write press releases for all major projects
- Design presentation materials for client meetings, new business ventures, and company marketing
Project Coordination/Client Management Tasks:
- Travel to various locations for design presentations, client meetings, and new business
- Record, compose and distribute meeting minutes from client and internal meetings
- Client Management- correspond with clients daily and relay the correct information to the correct parties, as well as organize and document communcation
- Write and maintain Proposals/contracts for projects
- Liaison between client and design team
- Help Manage design team schedule and hours
- Assist tracking project budget and company reimbursable expenses
- Maintain overall project schedule to meet relevant deadlines and project milestones
-Bachelors degree and at least one year experience in customer relations
-Must have basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
-Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, especially ppt.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to think quickly "on your feet"
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume in PDF form labeled with your name with “Marketing Director” in the subject line. No phone calls please.