Key Air, LLC based in Oxford, CT is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the Charter Sales Division as Charter Sales Manager overseeing the team in a high volume fast paced environment.
Department: Inside Charter Sales
Reports to: VP of Charter Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the charter department and day to day functions.
- Planning and organizing the workload.
- Quoting and selling charter with a large fleet of aircraft.
- Respond to charter requests for both retail and wholesale business.
- Initiate quote follow up
- Meeting budget goals for the department.
- Support the outside sales team as directed with outsourcing, quoting and booking.
- Maintain approved databases, conducting market analysis for management proposals.
- Work closely with the Manager of flight coordination for consistency.
- Address service issues while being pro-active instead of reactive.
- Support department analytics and reporting requirements.
- Participate in hiring and training of new employees with a mentoring mentality.
- Promote the charter sales division at events and marketing functions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Seeking a self-starter, motivated individual with minimal supervision to lead the Charter Sales team.
- Minimum of 5 years in the aviation industry.
- Previous Managerial skills in the aviation industry.
- Must be proficient with industry software: FOS system, Excel, SharePoint, Salesforce, Outlook and other related aviation sites.
- Outside of the box thinking in respect to selling one-ways and keeping the aircraft flying to meet department goals.
- Multitasking is extremely important.
- Ability to problem solve and handle service issues with customers in a professional manner.
- Prospecting for new business either retail or wholesale.
- Planning and organizing the team throughout the day.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Assist with marketing of aircraft and empty legs through Airmail, Avinode and other forms of marketing efforts.
- Ability to work independently and in a group atmosphere.
- Ability to assist in a rotating schedule when the department is shorthanded and also manage the after-hours issues that arise.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Please email resume with cover letter. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 16 months ago