Key Bank

Key Bank Employee Reviews

Very structrued envioremnt
Vice President Business Banking (Former Employee), 123 Market Ave. N. Canton, Ohio 44703June 2, 2015
Pros: Good working conditions and good employees
Cons: Very competitive work enviorment
Key Bank was a very good bank to work for. I was overwhelmed when I first started there. I came from a smaller bank and was not use to the banks structure. They had a department for each business and I was not use to that. In a small bank you did everything and called on any business that you came across. I felt that I was stepping on toes. I soon learned the structure and was able to work with them and refer business to them as they did with me.

I had an assistant that prepared my loans for me which I apprenticed very much. In a small bank you did all of the clerical as well as the sales part.

I learned a lot at Key Bank it was a good bank to work for.
Well
Relationship Banker II (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 18, 2015
This companies values and culture were great. The management often moved us around because we were short staffed at certain positions.
Work extremely hard and but it was definitely male oriented. Even though I was a top performer the men always got promotions and first choices.
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee), Ogden, UtMay 15, 2015
Pros: Great employees, great opportunity to encourage education, resources, to help them better themselves within co or community
Many of employees were from low income and it was a great opportunity for me to give them the resources to succeed in a career...Became a successful mgr until recruited by the banking industry. Long hrs., away from home and wanted to use my financial insight with retail banking
Productive, progressive, and professional work environment.
Temp Assignment (Former Employee), Parma, OHMay 13, 2015
Pros: Learned new things each day about the job.
Cons: No cons.
I enjoyed my experience at Key Bank, I learned allot about the banking system. I learned how to operate an imaging machine. I learned the steps in the processing of checks, and much, much more.
First Contractor Assigment
Consultant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioMay 12, 2015
Pros: Very Nice Pay
Cons: Short Term Job
This was interesting. Key Bank was reducing their workforce and i was there to help train the off shore staff on how to support the call center applications.
High goals with limited staff or support
Licensed Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Fife, WAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Pays better then most banks
Cons: difficult to advance if you do not LOOK a certain way
Key Bank is limited with staff so when you have high goals they are nearly impossible to meet. At one point I was hitting 9 of the 10 goals and was threatened that I was going to lose my job because I was not hitting the 10th goal. I also had managers tell me I would not advance because I was too fat. When I addressed these issues with HR it was ignored.
great place to work
employee (Current Employee), new york, nyMay 3, 2015
Pros: great employee appreciation
Cons: goals are very high and unrealistic
The employee appreciation there is great. they pay very well and management is very understanding. Wish the bank had more locations.
KeyBank
Analyst (Former Employee), Brooklyn ohMay 2, 2015
Pros: vacation
Cons: salary and non promotions or oppurtunities
Typical day is a normal office cube job-

Once you get stuck in a department it is nearly impossible to get promoted. The only way to promote yourself is to do a terrible job and the manager will then move you or to apply for external positions not pat of Key. Very good vacation time but terrible salary.
Pleasant place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Adrian, MIApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great hours.
Cons: Unsatisfied customers
Typical day at work was steady. I learned how to work with the public, and to help my customers. My bosses were all great people to work with.
Liked very much
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Noblesville, INApril 23, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: None I can think of
Loved working at Key! Variety in responsibilities, given critical role tasks, felt somewhat empowered and appreciated. Lots of great people. Pay was competitive. Benefits were very good.
Productive workplace
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Brooklyn Heights, OHApril 20, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
I enjoyed Key Bank because of the opportunity of learning a new job field. My co-workers and I work daily as a team to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was management.
I enjoy the type of work and the people with which I work.
Lockbox Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 17, 2015
Pros: Pay fits my needs, wonderful people and nice getting hours in two days/
Cons: Not seeing family and friends as they work during the Mon. to Fri. week.
I have been at Key bank going on seven years and I have enjoyed the work and fellow employees. I have worked two ten hour days on Saturday and Sunday. Although working two days has been great, at this time in my life I am interested in having some weekend time off. As my family spends all week working and I am on weekends I am finding I am missing out on so much of their lives.
Very quiet work environment
Internship (Former Employee), Toledo, OHApril 14, 2015
A good intership. I learned alot about administrative work, such as filing, copying, etc. I also learned how to use Oracle for the first time.
.Net Developer
Net Developer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 8, 2015
Impact is a customized web based system for corporate banking. It mainly comprises of TCR.TCR is the total customer revenue initiative which is a redesign of incentive program from SCORECARD to the new process for paying incentive awards. Main focus was to pay the banking sales officers based on the validated revenue earned by the bank for the particular transaction rather than on estimated revenue entered on the pipeline record.
Excellent environment-great support team
Team Leader / Manager (Former Employee), Amherst, New YorkApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great management, excellent training, good pay and bonus
Cons: None to list
Key Bank is an excellent place to work. Benefits and pay is great if you are a good employee.
Benefits and pay are based on performance.
Management works with you to balance your life and work.
Co workers are a great bunch of people to work with.
I enjoyed working for Key.
Head Teller (Former Employee), Albany, NYMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Customer service
Cons: Advancement at the time that I worked there.
I started working at National Savings Bank, who merged with Key. I started as a part time teller and when I left Key, I was their Head Teller. I worked hard as the Head Teller in an extremely busy office and I was recruited by Hudson River Bank to become an Assistant Branch Manager by them. I felt that I could not advance fast enough if I was to stay at Key. When I left, I did miss my co-workers and that included the Manager.
Keybank was a great place to work.
Collections, Debt Specialist, Loss Mitigation (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OHMarch 26, 2015
Keybank is a wonderful company to work for. They made sure you felt like apart of the team and they wanted you to excel in every aspect of your job and company.
working a key bank
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 10, 2015
Being a bank teller a key bank is okay if you apply as a full time teller dealing with customers daily is the best part of the job.
A typical day
Bank Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: not really any cons
Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back and issue receipts of deposit. Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete hold notices.
great co workers
Teller (Former Employee), rochester, nyMarch 7, 2015
Pros: home at night. learned to type
Cons: favoritism
Not very stressful. Staff is very knowledgable. Lack of follow through. Very disappointing to be passed over SEVERAL times to people who were NOT qualified

1 2 3 4 5